Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sankar Dasmahapatra
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sankar DasmahapatraYour feedback matters!
Sir/Madam. I am confused between Vagina and other. While going 2 have inter course. Where I will inserting. Geetin cnfus . Pls hlp.
I have mensuration problem. I don't get regular menses. I am already taking medicine. Please suggest me something.
I am 88. 4 kg vegetarian, unmarried have pcod ,much pains in legs knees toes foot ankle. Unable to walk .please help no sleep, in ,depression, tiresome,
The best way to get more calcium is from your diet. You probably already know that dairy products -- such as milk, cheese, and yogurt -- provide calcium. Other foods that are high in calcium include:
- White beans
- Some fish, like sardines, salmon, perch, and rainbow trout
- Foods that are calcium-fortified, such as some orange juice, oatmeal, and breakfast cereal
Foods that provide vitamin d include:
- Fatty fish, like tuna, mackerel, and salmon
- Foods fortified with vitamin d, like some dairy products, orange juice, soy milk, and cereals
- Beef liver
- Egg yolks.
Hi, My name is Tanvi and I am 21 years old. Before 6 months I was suffering from PCOD then I consulted Dr. I was under Medication Though I got my periods back after 1 month but right now again im suffering from this problem. I have missed my periods in January. And im not at all in physical contact with any. What is the issue? Why is this happening? Pls give me proper diet so that I can follow nd will not face hormonal changes and due to this im facing hair fall, Acne problems. Please give me a proper guidance / Consultation.
M married since last 6 month i am trying to conceive but it won't work my periods are regular but this month it was 5 days late we are doing intercourse even in fertile window but it won't work m very tense pls gave me any suggestion what to do and when.
Sir I am 18 years old girl my weight is 45 my height is 164. In this month periods not occur? What was the problem? What are the steps did I do?
I had unprotected sex on July 21st and immediately took unwanted 72 withing one hour of sex. On 22nd July I had blood discharge for about 3 days. I couldn't understand whether it was my period or side effects of taking the pill. But then I didn't get periods till today that is 29th of August. I tested with a prega news. It showed negative. What should I do. My period was supposed to be on 23rd of August but it's delaying.
Coffee is loaded with beneficial nutrients and anti-oxidants that can improve your health. Despite the myriad varieties coffee is usually consumed in, black coffee and milk coffee seem to interest the largest audience. The comparison between the two can come to an end, if you know what exactly you are looking for:
- For weight loss: If you want to shed a few kilos, you can add black coffee to your diet plan due to its low calorie content than the milk alternative. A cup of black coffee contains 20 kilo calories while a cuppa prepared with milk and sugar has about 60 kilo calories. Caffeine also increases metabolism in the body that may help you in burning more calories.
- To reduce the risk of diabetes: Coffee intake lowers your blood sugar level and in turn reducing your risk for diabetes. Moreover, the nutrients in coffee help your body use insulin, a hormone essential to store and use sugar that is delivered by your food. Those who drink considerable amounts of either regular or decaffeinated coffee could less likely to develop diabetes as compared to those who drink little or no coffee. This relationship between substantial coffee intake and diabetes suggests that each cup of coffee that you drink reduces your risk of developing diabetes by 7 per cent, if taken regularly.
- For a smarter you: The stimulant called caffeine is the world's most frequently consumed psychoactive ingredient. Caffeine is absorbed into your bloodstream and then travels into the brain where it blocks an inhibitory neurotransmitter known as Adenosine. This increases the amounts of other neurotransmitters like norepinephrine and dopamine, leading to an enhanced firing of neurons. Coffee improves your brain function including memory, mood, vigilance, energy levels, reaction times and general cognitive function.
Regular coffee with milk and sugar
Although it is not entirely healthy to take added sugar and milk (Basically, roughly three times the calorie content of black coffee), you can drink a cup of milk coffee per day. If you are a caffeine addict and want to cut down your coffee intake, you should consider drinking cafe latte rather than an Americano to decrease caffeine content and increase protein content by adding milk. Besides, drinking your coffee black, post evening keeps you wide awake also disrupting your circadian rhythm. You might want to sip on thick, milky coffee on such occasions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.