Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Sankalp Taparai

MDS - Pedodontics

Dentist, Kolkata

8 Years Experience
Dr. Sankalp Taparai MDS - Pedodontics Dentist, Kolkata
8 Years Experience
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well....more
My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well.
More about Dr. Sankalp Taparai
Dr. Sankalp Taparai is a renowned Dentist in Bhawanipur, Kolkata. He has been a practicing Dentist for 8 years. He studied and completed MDS - Pedodontics . He is currently associated with Dontia Dental Care in Bhawanipur, Kolkata. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Sankalp Taparai on has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on You can find Dentists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


MDS - Pedodontics - Manipal University - 2009
Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Dontia Dental Care

Awani Vision ,1st Floor,78,Shambhu Nath Pandit Street,BhawanipurKolkata Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Sankalp Taparai

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Before 2 month I rout canon in my teeth. But now that paining me. please tell me what I can do?

MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentist, Chennai
You may need re-root canal treatment. This procedure involves removing the infected pulp and then inserting a special type of filling to seal the tooth and prevent re-infection.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My teeth was wrongly grown. I was say this problem came to me from my father & mother but they did not care about this matter. What to do?

Dentist, Delhi
You must undertake treatment to correct the alignment and positioning of your teeth. Now we have many advanced methods to correct such problems. Some of the common treatment options include braces, aligners and smile makeovers.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

One of my molar tooth is bifurcated but still attached to the gum. What should be done about it ?

BDS, Basic Life Support (B.L.S)
Dentist, Pune
When you say bifurcated i assume you mean it is broken. In all likelihood and extraction is required.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello m 20 year old male and I want to know how to clean teeth and do them white if they are yellow and became bad because of water.

Dentist, Lucknow
Please brush twice daily. Use some whitening pastes available in market. But if there is no improvement, please visit a dentist and get your teeth cleaned and bleaching.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am facing drooling problem since 4-5 years. Every nite I sleep, I have some amount of saliva in my mouth and some getting out of my mouth and on bedsheets. What is the solution for it? I tried sleeping on my back but I don't fall asleep if I sleep on my back. Suggest some other solution. Thanks.

BDS, MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Advanced course in maxillofacial sugery
Dentist, Lucknow
Either you have nasal blockage or it's just a habit ask your nears to wake you up if your sleeping with your mouth open.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My sister is eight years old, this year at the month of March her front tooth feel off naturally but still now there's no sign of growing particularly one of her front tooth. Couple of tooth had fallen after that and are all grown back normally. Your advice will be highly appreciated.

Dentist, Amreli
It generally happens that eruption of permanent teeth may delay, but as its more than six months, I suggest you to consult dentist and have one x-ray done of that region so that condition can be diagnose properly.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir my father undergoes fnac test the test result showing high grade mucoepidermoid carcinoma and metastatic squamous cell carcinomatous deposit Its curable I want my dad live long They age was 48 years.

Dentist, Kota
Early carcinoma can be cured with high life expectancy. Later stages are associated with high morbidity and mortality. Go to good cancer institute for proper diagnosis and prompt treatment.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Soft drinks, cordials and fruit juices should be consumed in a limited quantity

Dentist, Bhagalpur
Soft drinks, cordials and fruit juices should be consumed in a limited quantity
Soft drinks, cordials and fruit juices should be consumed in a limited quantity because they are acidic in nature. Acidic food or drinks often soften the tooth material which leads to the dissolution of minerals into the tooth enamel, resulting in cavities (holes).
38 people found this helpful

I have a bad taste in my mouth, I have been told I have the gum disease in my upper and lower gums. I do now have dentures on top.

MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentist, Chennai
We need more investigations with clinical examination to decide upon treatment. You may need deep cleaning along with surgical, gum strengthening procedure. Rinse your mouth thoroughly with a mouth wash after every meals. Use pepsodent tooth paste & gum paint for 2 to 3 weeks. Advance procedures can be done with laser. Dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months for cleaning and a thorough dental check-up. Limit sugary food to avoid tooth decay. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush. Tooth brush to be changed every 2 months.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi i Had pain and decayed smell in 6+ teeth with food particle struck in between the joints of teeth. Root canal completed and filling up done yesterday. Still I have a sensation to press the gum near their joint and below and feel tolerable pain but the decayed smell continues making me to feel that still some food paricle is yet to be removed from the root. My dentist affirms that no food particle is left behind but still I feel the pain when I press the gum and decaying smell persists remedy please.

A.C.C.I - Accredited and Certified Course in Implantology, MDS - Pediatric & Preventive Dentistry, BDS
Dentist, Jammu
Dear , if the decay has been ther since a long time - it is called chronic - and chronic involvements of the pulp take longer to heal. I would advise you to brush - after breakfast and after dinner - and undertake multiple warm saline mouthrinses- 10 to 15 glasses a day. Your problem should gradually subside in few days. If not do get back on the same forum. Wil do our best to help you. If the problem subsides do proceed for a crown and that would further help in avoiding food impaction between teeth.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from toothache at right lower corner. Gum has been swollen and feeling sharp pain like knife. I have taken amoxicillin with potassium calvau. I am 29 years old.

Post-Graduate Certificate in Endodontics
Dentist, Cuttack
Pain in your lower right corner with swollen gums can be because of many reasons. Commonest being eruption problem due to wisdom tooth. Though you r 29 n you should already hav your wisdom tooth erupted by now. But wisdom tooth are always notorious. Other reasons might include gum problem there or caries. You r under antibiotic coverage and it better to visit a dentist and receive proper treatment now. Thank you.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dentist, Mumbai
Oil pulling, a popular folk remedy can be useful for whiter teeth and as a flossing agent. Slosh your mouth with coconut, sunflower or sesame oil for 15 minutes and then spit it out. It lubricates the gums and provides that extra shine to your teeth.
1 person found this helpful

I have a problem in my teeth. They are always little yellowish, even I used approx. All type of toothpastes but there is no improvement in my teeth. Plzz assist me.

M.Sc - Medical Bio-chemistry, BDS
Dentist, Jaipur
Do not worry about the shade of teeth. Only milk teeth are milky white. Permanent teeth are always offwhite to slight yellow. Color of teeth is just like your skin tone which may be different for differnt people. No tooth paste can provide you pearl white sparkling teeth as generally claimed in advertisements. Regular brushing and flossing twice will keep your teeth and gums healthy. Dental bleaching can help you but it is also not permanent.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I brush my teeth cleanly every day but always some bad smell comes when I talk to other's.

Certification in Full Mouth Rehabilitation, Post-Graduate Certificate in Oral Implantology (PGCOI), M.Sc - Master of Oral Implantology (MOI), Certified Implantologist, BDS
Dentist, Rajkot
Get your teeth clean by the dentist. You can use the tongue cleaner and also the clohex mouth wash 3 times in day. Also make a habits to brush twice in day you are welcome to consult for more detail.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I m having pain in my gum because of wisdom tooth, and my gum is reddish what should I do?

Dentist, Agra
Pain in gums of wisdom teeth is called pericoronitis. Due to lack of space in your jaw, your wisdom tooth may be partially out due to which a flap of your gum must be covering it. This flap causes inflammation. Please consult for a detailed treatment plan.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Always something eating my mouth is watering and I take much water to take eating please suggest me how to control this hobbit.

General Physician, Mumbai
Its okay with this habit of taking water while eating food but only drink it sip by sip in very much limited quantities.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dentist, Jamshedpur
Even after the rct is complete, patients must visit their endodontists or dentists to get the proper restorative work completed on the tooth.

Sir mere dant (dadh) me dard hai kuch dino se sabhi ko batya doctor ko to kehte hai ki dant (dadh) nikal rahe to koi dawa ya precautions bataiye please.

Dentist, Gurgaon
You can have tab ketorol dt for pain. But if there is swelling kindly visit dentist so that proper medications can be prescribed as per clinical situation.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My teeth hurt when I have something cold a bit more than usual. Sometimes when I brush I can see blood. What might be the problem?

MDS Prosthodontics, BDS, Medicine
Dentist, Mohali
Sensitivity of teeth is the problem. As you feel cold when you take cold drinks and all. Well you must be having decay/cavity in your teeth so you need to consult a dentist, get xray done and get filling done! bleeding. You need to get scaling & polishing of teeth done!
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What should I do for whitening teeth. My teeth gets yellow in colour. Kindly suggest some medicine, toothpaste or any other bleaching medicine.

BDS, MDS Prosthodontics
Dentist, Delhi
I do not think any home remedy will work nut yes you can get at home bleach or in office bleach done by your dentist. But mind you the treatment is not a permanent it may last for year or two. Then you will have to get bleaching done again.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed

Near By Doctors

(118 ratings)

Dr. Prabhjeet Singh Sethi

Certified Implantologist
Dontia Dental Care, 
350 at clinic
Book Appointment