Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjukta Sarker
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjukta SarkerYour feedback matters!
I have a long standing greenish yellow discharge problem that itches but without smell. Tried different antibiotics and vaginal pessary but it comes back. It's been almost two years now. I'm 27 years female. Please suggest me effective cure and home care and diet too. Thank you.
Having a kinnow a day will energize your body. Owing to the huge amounts of carbohydrates present in the fruit including glucose, fructose, and sucrose, it proves to be one of the best sources of energy in winters.
Kinnow acts as an effective medicine for stomach health problems. It helps in kick starting the metabolism and keeping one healthy for a long time. For those recuperating from illness, the fruit acts as an energizer.
One of the best qualities about Kinnow is that it absorbs into stomach and aids in digestion without placing any burden or load on the stomach. Those with weak stomach are recommended to take kinnow juice instead of milk.
Since Kinnow is rich in mineral salts, it helps in alleviating acidity. The fruit is very helpful for those leading sedentary lifestyle.
Kinnow is helpful in reducing sluggishness of intestines resulting from intake of junk and various sub-standard foods. It helps relieve chronic constipation.
Kinnow is known as one of the best anti-poison medicine. The juice is when prepared with clean distilled water enhances appetite and pancreas functions. It expedites the process of elimination of harmful toxic elements from the body and keeps it healthy always.
With so many benefits of consuming Kinnow fruit, it is start adding these to the daily dietary routine. The citrus fruit rich in vital minerals and vitamins keep you fit and healthy. It is also good for skin health.
Often referred to as silent cancer, pancreatic cancer has little or vague symptoms in the early stages. Unexplained and significant weight loss is a classic symptom during the initial stages along with symptoms such as yellow skin/eyes, itching, dark urine, and abdominal discomfort or pain. Treatment usually involves evaluation of what stage the cancer is in, the complications that are involved and identifying the right surgical method.
The two major types of surgery include potentially curative surgery and palliative surgery.
- Studies have revealed that partially removing the affected parts of the pancreas and surrounding areas does not increase lifespan by a substantial amount. Hence, potentially curative surgery is recommended by surgeons only if it is ascertained that the whole cancer can be removed. It is a very complex surgery and the recovery time is substantial. The possible benefits and risks need to be evaluated very carefully before going ahead with this form of treatment.
- Curative surgery is typically preferred to treat cancer that is located in the head of the pancreas since sometimes it can be found early enough to be removed, but the downside is that the method is used only if the entire cancerous growth can be removed.
- If the surgeon finds that curative surgery might not be of help, especially if the cancer has spread too far to be completely removed, the next best option would be palliative surgery. As the name implies, the surgeon would opt for smaller operations aimed at relieving some of the symptoms, this would not cure the cancer as such but would help manage the symptoms.
- Whipple procedure (pancreaticoduodenectomy) is the most common form of surgery adopted to treat cancer located in the exocrine pancreas or pancreatic NETs. The Whipple procedure involves the removal of the head of the pancreas and sometimes even the body as well. The nearby structures including the gallbladder, bile duct, small intestine, lymph nodes and sometimes parts of the stomach may be removed too. Then, they are re-attached to the small intestine to allow the bile and digestive enzymes to pass through the small intestine and finally, the small intestine pieces are re-attached to allow the food to travel through the digestive tract.
- The procedure is highly time-consuming and can take several hours to complete. It requires sufficient surgical experience and skill. The area around the pancreas differs from person to person, making it difficult to perform surgery through the various blood vessels and duct arrangements in the body. If treated at major medical facilities the death rate is under 1%, while in smaller hospitals or if performed by inexperienced surgeons the death rate may be significantly higher.
Hence, when diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, it is generally recommended to go for surgeons who perform many such surgeries each year to get the best possible treatment.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Already I have child and again I am pregnant after 2 years. But I don't want this baby some reasons. At this time. So how to abort this baby. Now I am 6 week pregnant.
She is not getting her periods fr more than 2 days in her cycle that too not heavy, further she is gaining weight too. She had 2 ipill one each last 2 months nd also has hormonal trouble in past. Could it be pregnancy? The periods happen every month but only flr two days with brownish thing and some blood. Please help.
I am 26 years old and 23 weeks pregnant, it's my first pregnancy, according to my sonography my fetal weight is little less than expected so my doctor has recommended SUSTEN 100 MG CAPSULE, when I read about it on Lybrate.com it said pregnant women should not take it. Should I take the medication ?(once in afternoon for 1 month) My weight is 57 kgs. What food can I take for natural fetal weight gain?
My friend is 2 months pregnant and she is going through itchiness in her rectum. How can she deworm her self.
I am 13 weeks pregnant. I am continuously bleeding from week 6.at 12 week I was diagnosed with 2 adjacent sub chronic clot. Baby is absolutely fine. With hb of 171. What to do. Please suggest.
1. Hydrate your spine by drinking 8-12 glasses of water per day so that the disc between the bones of the spine are well-nourished and moves appropriately.
2. Break your long sitting posture every 1-2 hourly to relieve direct stress on your spine due to daily activities
3. Avoid sitting slouched on a chair and make sure your lower back is well supported with a pillow or a towel roll to maintain the natural curve of our spine