Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Hello doctors I had unprotected sex on 31 November within 24 hours I had given ipill to my gf and after 1 day on 2 December we had once again unprotected sex so please tell me what are the chances of getting pregnant should I give her 2 ipill or not? Her period is of 25 days. Her last period has over at 21 November. Please give a necessary suggestion.
Hello mam, my question is for my bhabhi, she live in Maharashtra & I am live in jaipur. She is 9 week pregnant. Bhaiya bhabhi consult the doctor ,doctor suggest for sonography. After sonography report, doctor told them for abortion because of the heart beat of baby is not perfectly & growth is also not well. So Mam please suggest us what can we do. Can we wait for 3 months? & Then again check by sonography & then take decision.
I am 53 years old operated for breast cancer on april 14th 2015 my eris negative mypr is negative my her is negative my score is 0 ans it is t2n0m0 mt tumor is 3.2*3.2*2.5cm and n-0/14 gradeiii (3+3+3=9) base not involved skin nipple arrola free from tumour. My hphigh grade partly necotric infiltrating duct carci right breast fully removed please suggest me next procedure I went for chemo they said no need for chemo and radiation please reply for the same why radiation and chemo not required.
She is my close friend when she will come to home I am getting diff kind of feeling shall I ask to sex ?
I was diagnosed with pregnancy 2 months ago but yesterday while urinating I seen some blood. So as per gynecologist prescribed me injection As system 25 for 5 days with complete bed rest. Now after taking this injection nothing found during urination But doctor also advised for ultrasound test to know the exact position. So kindly advise if there is any adverse effect cause with regard to pregnancy & what need to be followed thereafter to avoid such situations.
I am in very great confusion. Am married from 17th months and trying to conceive eagerly bcoz of my age factor, but am taking fertility medicine i.e Clomid, smartnova, Clomipure from dec 2015 till july 2016. My present Dr. told me to take again clomipure and do follicular study and then IUI. But one of my friends aunty is also gyane and she told me not to take any induction medicine bcoz these are not healthy and she only suggest me Dupashton from day 12th and follicle acid. please suggest me now what will I do.
How to have a proper and safe sex so as to avoid pregnancy and diseases provided not to use condoms?
My weight is 82 kg. I have PCOD. I am not having my periods. For the last three months. My doctor gave me a medicine for five days course. After taking that I still do not have my periods. I have protectected sex with my boyfriend in january. After that I have my periods. For the next two months. One without medication. And the other with medication. And now I am not having my periods. Am very scared very much. My bf make me have I pill within 24 hrs of sex. Please help anyone.
How to maintain hemoglobin level naturally, after having heavy flow during periods. And how to maintain calcium intake after 30's for strong bones.
By looking a scanning report of a pregnant lady .did a lab technician can understand and conform the gender of d baby.
I had a c- section delivery on 2 may 2015. My problem is that my tummy remain as it fatty after delivery. please suggest me how to loose tummy. What to eat at this stage ?
I have not delayed my period but I have done my intercourse n planning for baby now from 2 days I am feeling like vomiting n stomach heavy n tired. And sometime my stomach also cramp. AM I got pregnant n shall a go do a doctor.
My mother is 45 years old. She has got an operation for uterus 7 years ago approx. Now she's got belly. So I need to know that can she do exercise like leg raise to reduce her belly fat? does it affect her operation? or can she do normally to reduce her belly fat by doing exercises like leg raise and similar ones? please give me very important points on it. Thanks.
I have a saggy breast I want that to get back normal. It happened as I needed my 2 babies. Please give me solution for this.
I want one answer for this problem i. E my daughter is 18 years and she is having mild PCOD and obesity weighing 73 kgs. And not getting her periods since last 5 to 6 months. Will she be cured from this problem. Will there be any problem in future after her marriage in delivering a child. Please help what to do.
Hi, my LMP was on 13/01/15.I hv missed my periods.I hv taken a home pregnancy test on my fifth day after i missed period it shows negative.I dnt hv neother pregnancy symptoms except my missed period.N few days back i show sumwhite discharge before my due date n m n overweight lady at my late twenties.Can u plz give me sum suggestion on my condition
Vagina is one of the most delicate organs of your body. While you tend to the hygiene of other body parts, caring for the vagina either doesn’t strike you or it is too taboo a thing to be discussed about. Vaginal rashes are prevalent among many women and in most cases, they are not aware of ways to approach the problem. Rashes can lead to extreme uneasiness and if neglected, could even cause complicate health disorders. Thus vaginal rashes should be treated with proper medical assistance and watchful sanitation.
Factors that can cause vaginal rashes:
1. Warts in and around a person’s genital: Warts are infections that can have a painful and disturbing effect on your health. Genital warts are the result of sexually transmitted infections. The diverse kinds of human papillomavirus are known to trigger the formation of vaginal rashes.
2. Infections caused due to the predominance of viruses: Vaginal rashes may exhibit themselves in the form of aching blisters. This symptom could be indicative of Genital Herpes that further needs medical expertise to be dealt with.
3. Folliculitis could cause suffering: The base of a hair shaft is indeed a sensitive area. Any infection pertaining to hair shafts surfacing usually in the form of a red lump can worsen to cause rashes in your genitalia.
4. A cyst in the Bartholin gland could be the reason: A Bartholin gland is one of the two glands positioned at the opening of a person’s vagina. A cyst might happen to develop in any one of these glands due to accumulation of fluids produced by the glands itself. Secondary symptoms of such a condition could be red, itchy rashes.
Symptoms that help a doctor identify the prevalence of rashes in your vagina:
1. Redness of the skin in and around one’s vagina is a characteristic feature of an underlying problem.
2. Your vagina could itch persistently preventing you from free movement. Constant itching can also hamper your otherwise smoothly functioning sex life.
3. The skin around your vagina can become excessively dry and peel off as a result.
4. Tenderness and soreness are common symptoms that make sitting or lying down troublesome.
5. Vaginal rashes may or may not be accompanied by a stinging, throbbing pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.