Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay PandeyYour feedback matters!
Hey, sir/mam, I am 21 years old boy having some gas problem before 3 years and it is very painful because due to this am not freely breathing. At evening time it moves upward direction. I had taken maximum medicine like sompraz hp, entroflora, pantocid l, lonazep 5, aristozyme but have no result. And one more thing while I am going to latrin then some mucus flow from stool.
Hello, only my chest part of my body is itching and I have small pimple right below my abdomen n some times suddenly I feel like my skin is burning. What should I do n whom should I consult.
I am a 18 year old male and I have night fall prob for last 3 months. And I have taken homeopathy but there is no any improvement so what should I do?
Sir I m 34 yrs male. I had knee pain from last 6 months. Now feeling little better after taking vitamin D3 injection + homeopathic & ayurvedic medicine, but swelling and little sensation (including some sound while sitting) is still there. One thing more, is there any side effect of masturbating/sex along with back pain. Thank you sir.
According to my height I am overweight nd I hv double chin. I'm facing acne problem. Doctor says that I have some cysts in my ovary. Pls guide me he can I loose my weight.
I am 32 years old male. My height 5'4 & my weight is 83 kg. I have pain in all my joints, I have fatty liver and uric acid level is high. please suggest me what should I do?
Hello sir my father scrotum size is increasing abnormally it is normal in morning and after walking it is increase guide me what to do. Is it is disease and any cure to it.
Metabolic syndrome: Causes and symptoms
Metabolic syndrome refers to a group of conditions that occur together and increase your chances of developing stroke, diabetes, and heart problems. This set of conditions includes high blood sugar, abnormal levels of cholesterol, abdominal fat, and high blood pressure. More importantly, having just any one of these conditions doesn't mean that you suffer from this problem.
What really brings about this condition?
Experts are still not sure as to what causes the development of this condition; the causes and risk factors can be manifold.
Some of the causes can be,
1. Insulin resistance - A hormone produced by the pancreas in your body, insulin plays the vital role of helping your body to use the glucose as fuel. The problem of insulin resistance causes your body to produce more of this hormone so as to tackle the rising glucose levels in your body. Closely connected to excess belly fat, it causes the development of diabetes.
2. Overweight or obesity - Instances of obesity can also cause you to develop metabolic syndrome. More specifically, abdominal obesity can see your prospect increasingly significantly. It can bring about problems like insulin resistance and other associated conditions.
3. Abnormal hormone levels - Even the behavior of hormones can affect your chances of developing this health condition. For example, the hormonal disorder like PCOS can cause metabolic syndrome.
4. Unhealthy lifestyle - Having too much of processed foods without an adequate amount of physical activity can increase your prospects of developing metabolic syndrome. Eating a heart-healthy diet, which is rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and fish can help to curb this problem.
How to identify this health condition?
When it comes to symptoms, this group of disorders doesn't reveal any specific signs but symptoms associated with individual health conditions that make up this group. You can come across signs like an increased waistline, or symptoms associated with diabetes like increased urination, a thirsty feeling, blurred vision, and fatigue.
Nonetheless, you're said to suffer from this problem if you exhibit these characteristics:
- Abdominal obesity marked by waist size of over 40 inches in men and 35 inches in women
- Triglyceride levels of 150 and above
- Blood pressure levels of 130/85 and above
- Fasting blood sugar measuring 110 and above
- Good cholesterol levels less than 50 in women and 40 in men