Lybrate.com has top trusted Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists from across India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Sinusitis
Treatment of Ear Pain
Neck Tumor Surgery
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
My left ear gets clogged nowadays on regular frequency even if I am not having cold. I have tried using ear drops but after few days it again gets clogged. Kindly advise.
My head is paining from five days, I cannot sleep and my throat is also paining very badly I cannot eat my food.
I've been diagnosed with migraines and I've had them for over 2 years. I have been on topamax and am now on verapamil. My migraines came back with burning sensations and I was referred to a neurologist which I am seeing now and whom put me on verapamil. Now my migraines are back and worse than before. I am vomiting and have dizziness and weakness. My eyes are constantly giving me issues once a migraine starts and I get very bad pain in base of my skull (in the back) and down my neck. Its every day now and nothing takes them away. Please help.
Throat pain. My friend is suffering from small throat pain. She is not able to eat food smoothly? Please advice some solution.
Sir I am facing strange problem from past 10 days in my ear. I always felt a suu. Like sound in my ears from past 10 days. What is the reason behind that and what should I do to cure it? ThANK You.
Adding magnesium bath salts and essential oils in your warm bath relieves stress, pain and soreness, and detoxifies your skin.
Hello sir I have Throat pain with fever I can't able to eat anything also not able to work full tired.
My wife 36 years old her weight 68 kg height 5.4 feet and having thyroid past 1 yr taking thyronorm 5mg daily she complains of blockage and Uneasiness in throat.Please advise
I am suffering from vertigo since last 4 months the reason being not yet figured out.Usually I feel good when I wake up with nothing at all but as they day proceeds the vertigo increases. Sometimes I feel fullness in my ears with a sensation of closed ears while speaking.I am also having a choked nose since then.I am not into any medication for this since the problem is not yet figured out.
Sir, I am 25yrs old, I had contacted to a ENT specialist, he is confirmed with CSOM effect on both ears. How much time it required for fully cured? What the measures I should take for this?
When I take breath I feel something struck in throat an throat pain and dizziness occurs everyday. Is it normal or not. What can I do?
My skin has become black what I have to do? I am suffering from throat pain and I am having a low voice. How can I get a loud voice?
Hi i am 20 years old and I have a listening problem. And doctors are asking for the nose operation due to increase in nose bone. Is that operation is successful.
Sir, I am 27 years old I have problem my neck its tonsil few days ago I have TB problem now its good but tonsil not done.
Ear aches are a common complaint for many children. An ear infection can be explained as an inflammation of the middle ear. Unlike other aches, this one cannot be soothed by scratching or applying pressure and hence makes children cranky. Ear infections are usually triggered by bacteria or viruses. This causes inflammation that narrows the tube in the ear and allows fluid to build up. This fluid buildup is responsible for the pain.
However, not all ear infections need to be treated with medication. When it comes to treating ear aches in children, picking a natural remedy is a much better option ,since it has no side effects and can address the root cause of the infection. Here are a few natural remedies for earaches:
- Compress: Hot and cold compresses are very effective ways of treating pain and can be used for earaches as well. Place an ice pack or a warm, moist compress over the ear to soothe the ache. Heat relaxes the muscles and stimulates blood flow while ice controls inflammation and swelling. Hot and cold compresses should not be applied for over 20 minutes at a time.
- Water: Some actions can help open up the eustachian tube to the middle ear. Swallowing is one such action. To encourage your child to swallow, offer him lots of fluids.
- Oil: Before using oil to treat an earache ensure that your child is not suffering from a ruptured eardrum and there is no fluid leaking from the ear. Pouring a few drops of warm olive oil or sesame oil can help soothe the pain by opening up the eustachian tube. It can also prevent the buildup of excessive ear wax and form a protective layer on the outer ear against bacteria and other infections.
- Elevate the head: Elevating a child's head can help improve sinus drainage. When it comes to children, instead of using a pillow below their head, place the pillow below the mattress to create a gradual slope.
- Onion: Onions can be used in many different ways to treat earaches. You could either juice an onion and put a few drops of the same in the ear or slice an onion in half and heat it before placing it over the ear like an ear muff. Onion contains anti inflammatory and antibacterial properties that help soothe earaches effectively and quickly.
If the earache does not reduce or if there is a discharge from the ear, do not continue to self treat it and consult a doctor immediately.
Related Tip: "Common Ear Infections: What You Should Know About Them"