Lybrate.com has top trusted Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists from across India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Sinusitis
Treatment of Ear Pain
Neck Tumor Surgery
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay Kumar GuptaYour feedback matters!
I, got watery nose whenever I eat something spicy it is a genetic problem my mother also have the same problem. When I eat something spicy my nose got watery. Please suggest me any medicine aur suggestion for this.
How could I get rid off cough and sinus without any side effects? It comes seasonally, usually in cold climate.
In winters, I sleep at night and my throat slightly pain as I wake up. Though, during the day it is normal and I am not suffering from cough. What could be the reason and any home remedy to solve it?
I am suffering from vertigo since last 4 months the reason being not yet figured out.Usually I feel good when I wake up with nothing at all but as they day proceeds the vertigo increases. Sometimes I feel fullness in my ears with a sensation of closed ears while speaking.I am also having a choked nose since then.I am not into any medication for this since the problem is not yet figured out.
I am 21 year old. I am having throat pain since three days. Please suggest any precautions for this pain. Thank you.
Good morning sir/madam. I am Sunil Kumar and 21 years of old. I have been suffering from some pain inside my nose. Is there any compulsory need to go to doctor? please give me the best suggestion.
In bipolar or depression always low mood if try to buit up confidence always loose. My reason is less income tried n trying to help my self but no use taken antidepressant always feel dizziness. tried many antidepressant threw Dr. no use. Loss sex. No mood. Feeling more deprpsed how to relax my self. After doing meditation little/no relax again mind n self feel low. Now pls let me know how to be relax n enjoy life. Future is disturbing n effecting present pls help as I hv my small little family. Rgds.
Hello I'm 22 years old, I badly snore a lot when I sleep because of that no one likes me please help.
I am suffering with sinus and getting always cold what is the best way to remove sinus is there any medicines.
Kafi Dino se meri nàak bahut khusk h or hath lgane pr drd bhi hota h nariyl tel lga k dekh chuki hu kuch aaram nhi LG rha.Please tell.
Sir I have dry cough from a month I also tried taking medicines and first I thought it is normal but now because of it my throat swells and I can't even sleep at nights I also tried a dry cough syrup honitus but it won't effect. It feels like I have a spider like cough web in my chest because of which I can't breathe I never had this type of coughing before so can you please suggest me what should I do.
Hello doctors. I had some throat infections because of which I was getting fever and too much tiredness and cough. Went to see the doctor got injections and medicines. Got relief from throat infection but lots of cough coming out now and too much congestion in my chest. Still feeling uneasy and feverish. Shortness of breath and chronic cough. Uneasy while sleeping.
The inflammation of the tissues around the sinuses is a condition known as sinusitis. This can be triggered by a number of factors including a common cold and pollen allergies. The symptoms of acute sinusitis are -
- Facial muscle pain
- Stuffiness of the nose
- Running nose
- Loss of smell
Sinusitis is an uncomfortable condition on its own, but can also lead to a number of other complications. Ayurveda can be very effective in treating sinusitis without causing any other side effects. Here are a few ways to treat sinusitis with Ayurveda.
- Steam inhalations - Steam is a decongestant that can successfully clear congestion and make sinusitis less painful. This can be done five to six times a day. If your sinus is causing excessive pain, this should be repeated regularly for at least a week. In cases of chronic sinusitis, you may even continue this form of treatment for two years.
- Nasyam - Nasyam is one of the five therapies of detoxification according to Ayurveda. It treats sinusitis by administering medicated oils or herbal juices through the nostrils into the body. Nasyam acts by attacking and removing excess humor in sinus cavities. This improves the flow of oxygen in the body, and thus also helps treat the pain that is a result of your sinusitis.
- Ginger-Garlic - Ginger and garlic have a number of medicinal properties. A teaspoon of fresh ginger juice with honey can help reduce the congestion caused by sinusitis. This should ideally be had early in the morning, as soon as you wake up and may be repeated in the evening. Similarly, create a concoction with crushed garlic, turmeric, and honey, in the ratio of 1 tsp each of garlic and turmeric and 2 tbsp of honey. Have 1 tsp of this concoction daily.
- Jala Neti - Neti is a yogic purification method and jala neti refers to purification by water. This is a simple technique that should be practiced daily to relieve problems related to sinuses. Fill a neti pot with lukewarm water and a little salt. Position the neti pot such that the spout is in one of the nostrils. Breathe through your mouth and tilt your head till the water starts flowing from one nostril to the other. Once the pot has been emptied, repeat the process with another nostril. This can be repeated any number of times.
- Change your diet - Ayurveda is a lifestyle and hence diet is a very important part of the treatment. Avoid cold and oily food. Starting the day with a glass of lemon juice and water is also said to be beneficial to sinusitis patients. Processed foods, chocolates, liquor, carbonated drinks etc are other things to be refrained from when treating sinusitis with Ayurveda.
Related Tip: Ayurvedic Treatments for Erectile Dysfunction?