Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Kolkata. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Sandup Sankar GhoshYour feedback matters!
Hi I'm Vignesh from Chennai, And I have neck and shoulder pain past few years and also my face skin became very dry and glowness.
I am 34 years, I have pain feel to bottom of my back legs side. I am in job in industrial area, continue put safety shoe please give me some advise.
What is the best way to keep away my back pain and fungus in my nails please tell me the best prescription. I am very thankful to you if you help me.
I am 24 yrs. During periods, I am having pain in lower stomach or lower back. I used to take combiflam painkiller for relief. Is it safe. Can I continue it? Pain is on 1st and 2nd day only.
My spine got little bend towards left side when viewed from front, but MRI of spine got normal but I'm experiencing pain below rib cage in upper abdomen area and while sitting it increases. Does this misalignment is causing pain and it is chronic.
I fell down suddenly on ground which makes me feel pain in back and neck and I feel difficulty in standing for a long time.
My legs are paining a lot, was suffering from fever last 3 days ago. Feeling nausea all the time. Are these signs of dengue?
I haven't been able to sleep since 4 days and I am having a severe headache, back pain and tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am19 years Old male I am suffering from back ache from last one week I used pain relief ointment but I don't got relief what should I do now.
My mom has diabetes and she has always pain in their foot what precautions we have to take to control her diabetes,
I am 25 year old mal and have backache for last 2month l have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but haven't got any relief what should I do now.
Hi doctor, I want to increase my height my height is 5.5 so can you suggest me to how to improve my height. And when I hang to any rod getting pain in spinal cord and in kidney. so please reply.
I am 29 years old male. I am having knee pain and muscle pain in legs since 3 yrs. I showed one of an orthopedic doctor, he says its nothing but because of my flat feet, I am wearing insoles in shoes (6 months use) as suggested by him, but no improvement. I work in a office where I have to sit all day on a chair. On holidays my plain reduces, but again on weekdays it grows. Its not severe, I can run and walk much. But when I rest, it feels like pain a lot. I have thalassemia minor, no allergy, no operation and had minor knee injury during childhood days. Help me out.
Acupuncture is a kind of therapy that combines needles with pressure and pain points in order to delicately apply pressure for pain relief. This form of physical therapy is being increasingly recognised as an efficient method of treating pain in joints, muscles, bones and even for migraine pain. So let us find out more about Acupuncture and pain management.
- Chronic or Long Term Pain: There are many ailments that cause chronic or long term pain. These include back pain, neck pain, stiffness in the joints, osteoarthritis, headache and migraine, and pain in the shoulders. All this can be treated over a long period of time with the help of simulated acupuncture which uses pointed apparatus for activating better blood circulation for overall improvement in the pain that is being experienced in the area. The use of this apparatus helps in avoiding the harmful medication that can have adverse side effects.
- Menstrual Cramps: A fine needle method at the right points can help in bringing down the symptoms of the painful condition called dysmenorrhoea during menstrual cycles. With acupuncture, the acupuncturist can administer acupoint therapy to relieve menstrual cramps. This will help in moving the qi, or life force, in a better way so that the pain will stop.
- Acute Pain: Over use of muscles, joints and repetitive, work related movements and strain can lead to acute pain. This includes wrist pain, shoulder pain, elbow pain, back pain, lower back pain, neck pain and even leg pain. With acupuncture, the patient gets rid of the pain in close to twelve sittings.
- Pain due to Cancer Treatment: Cancer and its treatment can take a heavy toll on the body and lead to a series of complications which also includes pain. A clean needle procedure can be followed along with the chemotherapy and radiation or after it, so as to relieve the patient of the pain experienced. Also, it can be used to replace traditional chemotherapy and radiation.
- Better Rest: When the needles or apparatus touch the pressure points and circulate the blood and life force, it actually creates a soothing effect and helps the patient sleep and get better rest. This is also a requirement for pain relief. It can bring better blood flow to the area and help in removing anxiety and stress related to pain so that there is better chance of getting rest.
With the use of acupuncture, pain can be taken care of with the needles and various tools that come in various shapes. These tools and equipment can also use laser treatment along with the point focused treatment.