Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Sandip SensarmaYour feedback matters!
I am 27 year old & I got a pain in my shoulder after workout. It was strong in the beginning but now as I gave my shoulder rest for 2 weeks pain is less. But the pain is still there. Shall I continue my workout & gym now. Or what should I do for a faster recovery?
Hi sir , This is regarding my father , who has gastric problem which leads to pain on joints and shoulders . His Age is 50 , please help me how to completely cure Acidity.
I have a problem with my lower back. The pain is tremendous when ever I lie down and try to get up. It takes a minimum of 1/2 hour after I get up from bed to find the reduction in pain. In particular the pain is on the RIght HIP area. Its not that the pain is totally gone after the 1/2 hour but the pain comes down. What needs to be done> whether Acupuncture as mentioned by the doctor can reduce / remove with out any issues. Please advice. Regards.
I am feeling pain in my right hip and some time this pain goes down to my right leg, in morning it become more. Why this is happening.
I am software developer and I am getting back pain and some time its irritating. please suggest something.
Day before yesterday my mom just slipped on the floor, from then she's feeling lot of pain on her back bone. When I took her to an orthopedic doctor he asked to take an x-ray and said that one bone were slightly disturbed but will become normal in 2-3 weeks. After that he suggested some medicines after using which my mom facing EVEN MORE PAIN THAN BEFORE. Can you help me on this? Also suggest her a good diet to loose some weight. She's 5.4 feet height with 69.3 kgs of weight.
I got hurt on my left leg. And its more than 5 days ago. And its paining till now. I applied moov and the pain seems no relief.
I am 23 years old and suffering from back pain. Did apply ointment for 1 week but no use. Kindly help.
Breaking a bone can be counted among one of the most painful experiences that one can possibly suffer from. Inflicted usually by external injuries, fractured bones generally require surgeries for recuperation. In the occasion of minor fractures however, plasters often facilitate recovery. Although these are the primary treatments that are meted out, recovering from fractured bones entail much more. For some, the time to restore normalcy takes longer than others. In such cases, one tends to opt for palliatives to ease out the pain.
Homeopathic medicines not only offer respite to the pain but also provide a holistic cure for the emotional anxiety one goes through in such times. Many therefore seek out homeopathic remedies for treating bone fractures. Some of the most effective antidotes in this regard have been enlisted below.
1. Arnica: Arnica is extremely helpful at curbing swelling and as a consequence, reducing pain. Prolonged use of Arnica can potentially minimize the swelling to absolute normalcy.
2. Hypericum: This soothes the fracture induced pains, especially when the fractures affect the nerves. This is a beneficial remedy for fractures in fingers, toes and the spinal regions.
3. Bryonia: Bryonia is known to bring relief in cases of the jarring pain that surfaces post trauma. Sometimes, even the slightest movement in the affected area can lead to a lot of distress. This is an ideal cure for such cases.
4. Calcarea Phosphorica: This speeds up the healing process following a bone fracture. Consumption of Calcarea Phosphorica accords a calming effect on the moods of the patient and helps to deal better with the pain, anxiety and irritability in the due course.
5. Eupatorium Perfoliatum: This helps in mitigating deep wounds and the consequent aches. The healing powers of Eupatorium Perfoliatum are extremely pervasive and results in quicker recovery.
6. Ruta Graveolens: This re-nourishes the damaged body fibers and soothes the bruised areas. It is also known to reduce restlessness.
7. Symphytum: It is extremely helpful in the rejoining of bones. It enables the body to heal faster and effectively cures joint pains. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Hi dock. I am 47 years female, height 4.9" waist 55 kg. If doing some hers work I am fill very pain on my back side, waist & leg massless. I also suffer from gas problem,
I am 19 years old. I have a problem in my arm. When I start to walk I feel pain in my both arms. What should I do?
My mother feels great pain in her lower back bone (kamar). She face difficulty in while sitting and standing. What medicine she should take and what she do for the relief. Please reply back fast.
What can I do to get relief from back pain and I am also suffering from fever. please tell me how can I get relief from this?
Sir my name is venkataramana I am suffering from knee pain it is paining very much when I am sitting or standing.
Ever faced a nagging low back ache that just won't quit? You could be dealing with sciatica. Sciatica or sciatic nerve pain is not a diagnosis in itself, but is a symptom of a deeper problem. Conditions that trigger sciatica include degenerative discs, spinal stenosis, a herniated disc in the lumbar region or spondylolisthesis. Whether your sciatica pain is persistent or sporadic, it can make routine tasks difficult to perform. The good news is that there are a number of remedies to ease this pain and improve the health of your spine.
- Hot and cold therapy: Sciatic pain that extends down to the thighs can be relieved by alternating between a heat pack and an ice pack. Each pack can be applied for about 20 minutes at a stretch every two hours. However, this does not treat the sciatic nerve itself.
- Pain medications and steroid injections: Over the counter pain medication like ibuprofen or muscle relaxants can help alleviate pain and reduce inflammation. In chronic cases, epidural steroid injections may also be prescribed to address the inflammation and pain. Pain relief provided by medication and steroid injections can last for a few days or a few months depending on the person.
- Yoga: Sciatica patients looking for long term relief often turn towards alternative forms of treatment like yoga. Yoga helps strengthen muscles, increases flexibility and improves posture. This is more beneficial towards preventing sciatica problems from arising than treating ongoing sciatic pain. When practicing yoga with a sciatica problem, it is very important to understand your body's limitations and not over extend your back muscles.
- Massage: A massage that treats sciatic pain is very different from the usual massage you may get at a spa. A massage to relieve sciatic pain involves putting pressure on the inflamed part of the back and the piriformis muscle. This is the muscle that sits over the sciatic nerve and triggers sciatic pain. In most cases, 3 to 4 massage sessions at intervals of 7 to 10 days can have effective results on sciatic pain.
- Physical therapy: Sciatica patients often find the slightest movement extremely painful. While lying in a bad is tempting, it can actually worsen the pain. Exercise increases blood flow to the spine and helps flush out toxins. Going for a walk, light aerobics or swimming are ideal ways for a sciatica patient to exercise.
- Chiropractic manipulation: This involves realigning the spinal column and is an effective way of treating underlying conditions that trigger sciatic pain. These spinal adjustments should only be performed by licensed chiropractors or osteopathic physicians. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.