Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Kolkata. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Sandhya MandalYour feedback matters!
Good evening sir, Respected sir please guide me how can I increase my sex power I am 34 years old married. I am very weak in sex so please guide me how can I increase my sex from 15 second to half hour.
I get pain in back side of head when I walk and I have numbness in both legs and hands. I don't know what is the exact cause.
I have a gas problem from 5-6 months but from 1 month I also have indigestion problem and I think I also lose my body weight my all jeans shirts are loss when I wear it what I do please help how to gain my weight?
For past 3 years, I have 24X7 dizziness-instability while walking or standing. Most of the time I have drowsiness-feeling sleepy. For this reason I have to use a walking stick while going out but inside house I manage without it. The above is accompanied with continuous blockage of nose with feeling of watery nose. Blowing nose a few drops of water comes out giving relief for some time but again feeling of nasal blockage is there after sometime. I also have loss of hearing all the time but- managable. I sweat too much irrespective of summer or cooler months. Vertin 8 mg was tried on Doctor's advise but without much relief. Any simple remedy ?
I AM DIABETIC FOR THE LAST EIGHT YEARS. I CONTROL DIET BUT WEIGHT REDUCTION IS NOT EFFECTIVE. NOW I AM 71 KGS. BUT DOCTOR RECOMMENDS TO BE BETWEEN 58-60 KGS. PLEASE ADVICE ME.
Hives is a very common condition and about 20% of the world has got it at some point in their lives. There are many causes to it ranging from blood transfusions to certain allergic reactions to food. It starts off as an itchy patch of skin but slowly swells and turns into red welts. There are certain factors which makes the itching worse including stress, alcohol and scratching the area of skin which was itchy in the first place.
Here are all the causes and symptoms of hives:
1. Food: Allergic reactions to foods such as nuts, eggs and shellfish are a common cause of hives.
2. Medications: Certain medications also have a side effect of causing hives. Penicillin andsulfa are two of the antibiotics which can cause hives. Ibuprofen and Aspirin are also two other medications which are commonly known to cause hives.
3. Infections: Both bacterial and viral infections can lead to hives. Strep throat, urinary tract infections, common cold and hepatitis are some of many bacterial and viral infections which may cause hives.
4. Stimuli: Certain factors such as temperature, pressure, sun exposure and other physical stimuli may cause hives as well.
5. Plants and animals: Dander in animals are the flakes of skin in their fur. Moreover, coming into contact with certain poisonous plants may cause hives.
6. Insects: When insects sting or bite you, you may get hives.
7. Latex: Latex is a type of rubber used in many types of clothing. It has been said that wearing clothing made out of latex can cause hives.
8. Pollen: Pollen is a light powdery substance produced by plants such as oak trees. It travels through the air and may cause hives if it comes into contact with your skin.
1. Bumps: Itchy red bumps appear on the skin when you have hives. Sometimes, the bumps can be skin-colored as well.
2. Blanching: When the bumps turn white after you press them, it is known as blanching. Blanching is the only clear symptom of hives.