Lybrate.com has top trusted Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons from across India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Samkar SarkarYour feedback matters!
There is moles in my palm what to do to remove this moles. Surgery or any local application is useful to remove it. Suggest any good consultant.
I am having pimples on my face I have taken medicines but its not working so how can I make my face pimple free. And glow my face.
Most of the time I have badly cracked skin on my first fingers of both hands and I could not bend it, otherwise it cut down. It aggravates when I use hard soap. However I avoid hard soaps, but still it troubles me. I am a diabetic 47 year old. Kindly suggest someone ointment and guide.
Acne could be a real headache for normal skin. It not only ruins your face, but is also tough to get rid of. The condition is characterized usually by red pimples or blackheads and occurs due to infected or inflamed sebaceous glands. If you are skeptical about using chemical products, here is list of acne related treatments with alternative medicines:
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple Cider Vinegar has multiple qualities. It can dry up the excess oil present in the face thereby ensuring that the bacteria cannot feed upon it. Its alkaline property helps the skin's pH to come down to an accepted level. Last, but not the least, apple cider vinegar directly attacks the acne causing bacteria and eradicates them from within. This pack is easy to prepare and can be applied multiple times a day.
- Honey and cinnamon combo: Cinnamon possesses antimicrobial properties and attacks acne right from the word go. Honey, on the other hand, is a natural cleanser which helps to drive out the acne from your face. The pack is prepared by mixing 2 spoons of honey and 1 spoon of cinnamon. Before applying it on the face, it has to be ensured that the face is rinsed well with water. Owing to the pack's sticky nature, it should not be left on the face for more than 15 minutes.
- Milk and honey paste: There is a wide misconception about milk causing acne. Unless injected inside the skin, milk actually improves the skin tone and limits acne outbreak. It also helps in reducing skin irritation and redness. Honey has antibacterial properties and fights acne. The pack is prepared by adding 1 spoon of honey and 1 spoon of milk and applied on the face for no more than 10 - 15 minutes. The mask can be washed off with warm water and by lightly rubbing the skin in circular motion.
- White portion of the egg: The white portion of the egg has unaccountable benefits. Being rich in protein, it helps to fight acne and reduces blemishes of the skin. The vitamin present in the white portion combat acne and soak up excess oil present in the skin. This pack should be applied for 15 minutes followed by a thorough face wash with lukewarm water.
- Mashed papaya: Papaya ingredients are found in almost all beauty products these days. Raw papaya is a great remedy for acne problems though. Papaya also helps to remove excess fat from the skin and eradicates dead skin. It contains an enzyme called Papain, which is known to have anti-inflammatory properties. It also restricts pus formation in the skin. Papaya can be mashed evenly and applied on the face for 15-20 minutes before washing it off with plain water. This pack can be tried three or four times a week to see visible changes in the face. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 23 years old male and have hair fall for last 3 months. I have used so many shampoos but their is no control. What should I do now?
I got rashes in underarms for the 1st time in life. It itches and pains too. And quite red also. Now I don't know if it is rashes or not. M using flucort-H also. What should I do more pls help.
Dear sir, Mere chehre par punsiyo ke kale dhabbe ho rahe hai Koi capsule or cream ho to bataiye sir me bahut paresan hu.
Hi doctor, I am Dilip. Since so many days I am facing a problem of pimples around the mouth. These pimples are stubborn. I don't the reason why there coming and treatment as well. These pimples looking ugly. Sometimes they developed into pus after some days. It is painful. Would you please suggest any treatment for this. Thanks in advance.
Hello Doctor my self jaya I am 30 year old woman and I have dark circle problem since last 6month what should I do please help me.
I'm getting some allergies on my body like red marks in some places how to get away from these type of allergies.
I got irritated and hit my head to wall and I got a bump on my forehead. I did it many times and decided not to repeat. I do not have any other symptoms but I just wanted to know that will there be any serious issue in future. Will the nerves get affected and get blocked? How serious can it be like will the brain or the nerves connected to eye area get affected? When can I consult a doctor?
I have lot of pimples and dark spots in my face. My skin colour is white but face is dark also around neck. How can get white colour for my face &Neck also give a solution for pimples.
Our hair quality is fast deteriorating.
Just as our body is made of protein complex so is our hair. It needs optimum enzyme and hormonal functioning to grow and maintain its lustre and shine.
So, what are the hair foods?
- For hair sebum production: Fish liver oil, meat, milk, cheese, eggs, spinach, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, apricots and peaches. These are rich in sebum producing vitamin a. 2 to 3 servings of these foods together is required daily to meet the vitamin a requirements.
- For healthy scalp: Stack up vitamin c through 1-2 servings of either citrus fruits, strawberries, kiwi, pineapple, tomatoes, green peppers, potatoes and dark green vegetables. Along with vitamin c, another powerful antioxidant is vitamin e. The sources are cold-pressed vegetable oils, wheat germ oil, soybeans, raw seeds and nuts.
- For keratin production and hair growth: Keratin is a protein which makes our hair skeleton. Hence good quality protein from dairy products, eggs, meat, soya beans, pulses needs to be taken daily. The production of keratin needs a vitamin called biotin. It is found in brewer's yeast, whole grains, egg yolks, liver, rice and milk.
- For general hair health: Inositol found in whole grains, brewer's yeast, liver and citrus fruits is required for healthy hair at cellular level. Also the requirement of vitamin 6 is high for the absorption of many minerals and enzyme functioning.
To prevent hair loss:
- Foods rich in vitamin b12 like chicken, fish, eggs and milk are required.
- Some minerals like iodine found in table salt and foods produced from iodine rich soil are essential for thyroid hormone regulation which is required for hair texture.