Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Samir Kr MukherjeeYour feedback matters!
I have been having pain in my leg since the last few days, only my right leg pains when I walk, it gets numb too. What should I do?
Sir My fingers starting shaking when i write and the writing becomes scrambled and i fear while signing too and i feel lot of difficulty in writing and now i have do everything in my computer. kindly suggest the remedy ,this has been happenig for the last 10years
I am 21 year old. But I have pain in joints and some sound come from knee joint (sound like kt kt kt kt, also pain in knee joint. What should I will do please give suggestion. Because all day I worries about this.
I have a problem with my lower back. The pain is tremendous when ever I lie down and try to get up. It takes a minimum of 1/2 hour after I get up from bed to find the reduction in pain. In particular the pain is on the RIght HIP area. Its not that the pain is totally gone after the 1/2 hour but the pain comes down. What needs to be done> whether Acupuncture as mentioned by the doctor can reduce / remove with out any issues. Please advice. Regards.
Hello, I am 21 years old. My knees cracks and pops a lot when I squat. It started almost an year ago when I started running on regular basis. It first started in the left knee and know from last two weeks I am experiencing this in my right knee. There is no pain in right knee but a little bit of itching type pain which is very slight. I don't know what is happening to my knees. Is it something to worry about. Please explain?
Hi Doctor, I am 30 years old. I had a injury on my right knee 15 months back same time I had 1 X-ray snap could not find any issue in it Now after a long time again it is paining sometimes so I did MRI. I found that my ACL got tear is there any therapy treatment or only surgery is the option for it. Anyhow I can Walk Run but while climbing stairs I feel some stiffness. I am not a sportsman my nature of work is on desktop completely. Thanks and Regards.
I have a back pain more than 4 months, doctor says that my bone is week. How can I solve this one Kindly tell me a solution.
My bones are paining very much and there is severe pain in joints. Also there is more hair fall. Please suggest me some home remedies.
Are you suffering from joint pain which is causing a lot of distress in undertaking your daily activities? Homeopathy is an effective treatment measure for joint paints which is completely natural and does not involve side effects of any kind. Joint pain is experienced after one of your joints get damaged, and may also result in joint inflammation. The most common causes of joint pain include medical conditions like osteoarthritis, gout, general injuries, sprains, and rheumatoid arthritis. There are several types of homoeopathic medicines that are used for treating joint pain. Here is a list of the best homoeopathic medicines used, along with the symptoms experienced based on which they are prescribed:
Sanguinaria Can and Ferrum Met
- Sanguinaria Can is used for treating joint pains which occur in the shoulder. This medicine is usually used for treating joint pains on the right-hand side of your shoulder. The right shoulder is likely to feel stiff with pain that worsens with movement. The pain is indicated to worsen during night time.
- Ferrum Met, on the other hand, is used for curing left sided shoulder pain. Stiffness and cracking are experienced by a patient in his left shoulder, along with intense pain. The pain is subjected to increase on raising your arms.
- This is a very effective medicine that is used for treating joint pain.
- It helps in the management of both acute and chronic joint pains.
- It is prescribed when marked stiffness and extreme pain are experienced in the joints.
- It is effective in treating joint pains of all forms such as rheumatoid reasons, and joint pain from overexertion. It is common for the pain to worsen when you are immobile and it improves with mobility.
Bryonia and Ruta
- These homoeopathic medicines are used in case of joint pain which occur on the elbows.
- Bryonia is prescribed when the joint pain worsens even when there is no movement. It helps in providing ideal relief. Stiffness and swelling of the elbow joint are also indicated.
- On the other hand, Ruta is used for treating joint pains in the elbow when the pain is situated near your condyles. In such cases, raising and stretching of arms cause the pain to worsen. This medicine is also effective in the case of sore and inflamed tendons near your elbow joint that result in pain.
It is important for you to consult an experienced homeopathic practitioner before starting homoeopathic treatment for joint pains on your own. A doctor will be able to diagnose your condition the best and provide you with the most effective homoeopathic remedies.
Benefits of Total Knee Replacement
hello, I am Dr. Hardik Ghundiyal practicing in Bombay since last six years. I am mainly into total knee replacements. I have been doing a minimally invasive total knee replacement since last six years. In this replacements, I usually do not cut open the muscles.
The advantages of this procedure are that it is a minimal invasive. The small incision and the recovery of the patient are very fast. Well in my process the patient can stand on the same day of the surgery and walk on the other second day itself. The third day usually all my patients get discharged from the hospital and the amount of movement of the knee the amount of motion of the knee is usually same as pre-operation or maybe 10 to 20 21 degrees more than what the preoperatively it was.
Depending also on the medical condition and obesity of the patient. Age is not the criteria for the total knee replacement as per everyone’s belief. It can be done at the old age also. The whole criteria being the pain and the disability of the patient. If it is a 90 year old patient but is walking everywhere, confined to bed only because of the knee pain of course he is a patient for the total knee replacement and we will would like to go ahead and give the best results for him, the same if the 60 years old guys who is confined to the bed and is not able to walk there is no point of doing total knee replacement for such kind of patients as he is never going to walk in his life.
So against all the beliefs age is never the criteria for total knee replacements. For more information you can contact me on lybrate.com