Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Samarendra Roy

MDS - Orthodontics

Dentist, Kolkata

18 Years Experience
Dr. Samarendra Roy MDS - Orthodontics Dentist, Kolkata
18 Years Experience
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage....more
I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage.
More about Dr. Samarendra Roy
Dr. Samarendra Roy is a trusted Dentist in Park Clinic, Kolkata. He has been a practicing Dentist for 18 years. He has completed MDS - Orthodontics . You can meet Dr. Samarendra Roy personally at Dental World 2 (204 AJC Bose Road) in Park Clinic, Kolkata. Book an appointment online with Dr. Samarendra Roy and consult privately on has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on You can find Dentists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


MDS - Orthodontics - Dr. R Ahmmed Dental College And Hospital - 1999
Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Dental World 2 (204 AJC Bose Road)

#204, AJC Bose Road 700020Kolkata Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Samarendra Roy

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

My teeth are little bit front. I took treatment from doctor he kept clip also after one year he removed that clip. Now am feeling little bit better but also am not satisfied. Now teeth are went inside but am feeling that my gums are little bit front. So what should I do now.

Dentist, Jamshedpur
Some times after removal of braces doctor suggests retainers for another 6 months. Consult the doctor if you need retainers.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dentist, Bhagalpur
Using an appropriate tooth paste is very necessary for the health of our teeth. Tooth pastes which contain flouride help in keeping the teeth healthy by reducing the risk of tooth decay.

I have a gum cavity and now suffering from severe pain what should I do? Please suggest a remedy.

Dentist, Saharanpur
Plz take a pain killer and then consult a dentist. Pain killer is only going to give you temporary relief. Dentist will find out the cause of the pain and help you to get rid of it.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir from last 3 months my last teeth is decayed. Due to decay It is broken half. Whenever I intake water n food it pains hardly. It is paining too. So sir please suggest me solution from this tooth pain.

Dentist, Mumbai
If it is decayed and broken and not useful and beyond recovery and repair better take advise from doctor and get this removed.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello. I am suffering from teeth problem. Sometimes my teeth are paining & blood comes out of it sometimes. I have sensitiveness in my teeth. So plzz suggest me what to do?

Diploma in Naturopathy & Yogic Science (DNYS)
Ayurveda, Bangalore
Use neem paste. Or you suggested to take 1 garlic clove and clove chew these well. Do this for 3 times in a day. And wash mouth by salt mixed hot water. If the same problem appears again. You should meet me.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My father is 59 years old and getting weaker day by day as he is not eating food due to ulcer and has serious respiratory problems due to which he don't go outside and become short of breath in just 2 minutes of walking. He doesn't even roam in the house due to these problems. What can be done in this case and how much time does it take to recover from it?

Dentist, Gurgaon
kshitiz these are serious problems need to be tackled with caution and patience . your father need a thorough check up to evaluate the respiratory problem whether it is asthma or some other condition.and have to check his GI tract as well why he is having ulcers.try to give him more liquids and try to manage a vacation for him away from delhi pollution. recovery will be slow for this.u can send him to yoggram.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 39 years old I have pain in the back teeth when I bite the tooth or eat anthing.

Dentist, Lucknow
Hi pain on eating can b due to various causes. 1. Wearing of posterior teeth. 2. Periodontal pockets. 3. Proximal caries of teeth leading to apical infection. Kindly visit a oral physician nearby for appropriate diagnosis. Thanks.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Improving Gum Health!

MDS - Periodontics, Certified Implantologist, BDS
Dentist, Chandigarh
Improving Gum Health!

You can exercise for healthier gums as well. Gently bite down so as to make sure that your teeth make a clinking sound when they meet. Repeat this 30 to 40 times continously. This exercise will stimulate the flow of blood and will keep your gums healthy.

7 people found this helpful

Normally what is the cost of Implant (to set 6 Teeth in chennai)? What is the life time for the artificial teeth?

Certified Implantologist, BDS
Dentist, Chennai
15000 inr (implant and crown) for more info on warranty and costs you can visit our website http://www.Dhanwanthdentalcare.Com/Implants/cost-implants_in_chennai.Html
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 26year old, last 4 days I feel pain from my tooth and gum. What should I do.

Dentist, Gurgaon
you might have tooth decay..kindly get the depth of cavity assessed by dentist and take treatment /medications accordingly...
23 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, I hv gaps between my front upper teeth. I want to go for crowns. Bt I heard that crowns will cause tooth decay. What I should do?

Dentist, Kota
Crown will not lead to any type of tooth decay. You can go ahead for crowns without hesitation. There are other alternate also like orthodontic treatment, composite or ceramic veneers. But which is best for you I need to know the position of teeth and proper evaluation of space available.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have sharp pain in my teeth right side, some days it is as usual and okay but some days it's very hard to have food.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
Homoeopathic medicine Chamomilla 200( Dr Reckeweg) Drink 5 drops in 1 spoon fresh water 3 times daily RINSEOUT ( SBL) Gargles 20 drops in 20 ml luke warm water.Gargles 3 times daily while holding water for 20 seconds in mouth. HEKLA LAVA TOOTH POWDER ( WHEEZAL) Scrub teeth daily night Visit a Dentist for physical examination.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I'm a boy or male if we go to sleep early in the night by 10 thn wat time or how vill brush our teeth in the night what is the right time to brush our teeth in the night what time should we go to brush our teeth in the night please tel me plz.

Ayurveda, Ambala
You should brush your teeth after taking dinner or just before going to bed. You should remember that after brushing teeth, you should not eat anything. If you sleep at 10 then you can brush at 9.45 pm or just after taking your dinner.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Muje ek dentist ki salah chahiy please Masooro se blood aata hai badboo hai aur dant peele ho gay solution bata do plz.

Dentist, Delhi
Dear lybrate-user, the bleeding gums and foul smell are due to accumulation of food debris, which is a result of inadequate maintenance of oral hygiene. I suggest that you get thorough professional cleaning/scaling done from a dentist, and use antibacterial mouthwashes thereafter. Following all these measures will solve your problem. Also, you can consult pe privately on lybrate so that I can send across prescriptions that will help you maintain a better health of your gums. Hope that helps.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Eg I am 29 years male. I suffering teeth problem on last 15to 20 days pls answer me night not sleeping full pain. No drinking cool water and cool items wt will we do?

MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Fellow of Academy of General Education (FAGE), BDS
Dentist, Patna
Plz take a pain killer and then consult a dentist. Pain killer is only going to give you temporary relief. Dentist will find out the cause of the pain and help you to get rid of it.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have uneven teeth. I am 26 year old and wish to get quick treatment. Which braces are good for me?

Dentist, Ghaziabad
Go for ortho tt soon as possible. In this age ceramic braces good for u. As it not look bad. Consult me privately. Visit dentalskincare. In.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering for gap between the lower teeth how I can get the treatment with out loss the teeth.

Dentist, Pune
For Teeth Gap, Its called ad diastema. Some people get braces, which move the teeth together. If your lateral incisors are too small, your dentist may suggest widening them using crowns, veneers or bonding. If a large labial frenum is causing the gap, the frenum can be reduced through surgery called a frenectomy. If a frenectomy is done in a younger child, the space may close on its own. If it is done in an older child or an adult, the space may need to be closed with braces. If the gap is caused by periodontal disease, then periodontal treatment by a dentist is necessary. When gum health is restored, in many cases braces can be used to move the teeth into place. A splint can be used to attach teeth to other teeth and prevent them from moving again. In some cases, a bridge will be required to close the spaces.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello Sir, I am vinoth my problem my teeth blooding for any times sir so how to control that blooding teeth I so sad sir.

M.B.S.(HOMEO), MD - Homeopathy
Homeopath, Visakhapatnam
Gingivitis gingivitis is the first stage of gum disease. Plaque on your teeth and at the gumline that is not removed by brushing and flossing can infect the gums and lead to the symptoms of gingivitis. When gingivitis occurs, your gums may become swollen, tender and sometimes bleed during brushing. This early stage of the disease responds well to good brushing and flossing habits and regular dental checkups.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I got some problem while smiling. In one side too much gum can be seen. Is there any treatment for reduce the gum. Once I consult a Dr. he said that I need surgery. Without surgery any other option.

M.Ch - Plastic Surgery
Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon, Nashik
Hi greetings, as you say having exposed gum on one side it may be do to excessive upper pull of your upper lip muscles if you don't want surgical option it can be treated with botox injection to your upper lip. Consult to plastic surgeon he will guide you.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Advanced Aesthetics
Dentist, Jammu
Keeping your brush at a 45 degree angle while brushing so that the bristles do not hurt your gums.
View All Feed

Near By Doctors

(118 ratings)

Dr. Prabhjeet Singh Sethi

Certified Implantologist
Dontia Dental Care, 
350 at clinic
Book Appointment