Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Samaddar MollyYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old boy. I have eye problem, I couldn't see properly in the day time, when I see in the sunlight tears comes out. So what precautions should I take?
Pitted keratolysis is a skin condition that affects the soles of your feet. As a result of this disease, the skin on the forefoot or heel turns white with pitted clusters. This is often accompanied by an offensive odor and is worse when the skin is wet. This odor is the main reason patients seek treatment for this skin condition. If left untreated, this can last for many years.
People who suffer from excessive sweating and those who wear closed shoes for extended durations have a high risk of suffering from this condition. Pitted Keratolysis is a bacterial infection where the bacteria multiply in moist conditions and release enzymes that destroy the horny cells of the foot soles.
With time, this turns into characteristic crater like pits on the skin. They also produce sulphur compounds simultaneously that lead to the odor.
Treatment for this skin condition can be categorized under medicinal treatments and home remedies.
- One of the ways to treat this disease is to treat the hyperhidrosis or excessive sweating that triggers it.
- Topical fusidic acid ointments or clotrimazole ointments can also provide some relief.
- Your doctor may also prescribe oral antibiotics to clear stubborn lesions.
- Other treatment options include anti-bacterial soap and injectable botulinum toxin. Using a strong antiperspirant with aluminum chloride can also resolve the issue.
- The first thing you must do if you suffer from this condition is keep your feet dry. Wearing socks with your shoes is a good idea as this keeps your feet dry and ventilated. Thus, keeping the bacteria from multiplying. After having a bath, pay special attention to drying your feet. You could even use a hair dryer on your feet.
- Wash your feet with soap and water at least twice a day. You could also use an antiseptic cleanser or antibacterial soap.
- Try and reduce the number of hours you wear closed shoes. Whenever possible, wear open toed sandals. Do not wear the same shoes for two days in a row without giving them time to dry out.
- If possible, change your socks at least once in the day.
- Do not share footwear or towels with anyone else.
- Apply antiperspirants to the soles of your feet.
- Soak your feet in half a bucket of water with 15-20 drops of tea tree oil.
I am a 25 year old boy and still my weight is only 55 kg I am very weak after some running and doing h work I feel very weak and very tired I'm sweating all the time when I'm doing hard work like walking running and some heavy work so form my weight is also very low kindly suggest me for health related tips for gain weight.
She suffer from back pain when she take vitamin e and calcium she feel better but when she take vitamin e itching start on her body so what can I do.?
I've extra skin on my vagina & I'm not married yet Aur mujhe darr lag raha k mere husband kya kahenge aur kya sonchenge ise dekh kar please help me Out of this.
What food we have to eat during dinner, our dinner timing keep changes, how it will effect for diabetes patient, our dinner timing keep changes from 8 pm to 11 pm depend upon the work load, If we eat late night, when can we go for sleep, some doctor suggest , after late night dinner don't go sleep at least 1 to 2 hours and walk 10 to 15 minutes before sleep, this will control sugar, is it doctor advice is correct.
Asthma is a chronic lung condition wherein the air passage gets blocked or constricted due to the production of extra mucus. It is an age old condition which has been creating problems for people since a long time. Despite the seriousness of the condition, there are various myths people tend to believe about asthma.
Here are a few myths about asthma and the usage of inhalers:
- Regular Usage of Inhalers is Addictive: This is a total myth. Using inhalers is not at all addictive, it is a necessity. Just because you use your inhaler regularly does not mean you are addicted to it. Just like brushing your teeth every day isn't an addiction, taking your daily medicine from an inhaler isn't an addiction as well. Using an inhaler will just help you with your asthma condition.
- Oral Medicine Gets Better Results than Inhalers: Absolutely not. In fact, it is proven that inhalers give better results than oral medications. Oral medication takes longer to act during a sudden asthma attack while inhalers deliver the drug directly to the lungs.
- Inhalers Are Meant For Severe Asthma Cases: Well, this again is not true. Inhalers are used for treating asthma. Period. Asthma is a condition where your lungs inflame which is best cured with steroids, and the easiest way to have steroids administered to you is through the inhalation method. When you use the inhalers, the steroids are delivered directly to your lungs. They also have a minimum number of side effects when administered through inhalers.
- Asthma is Curable: You might tend to think that asthma can be cured with the help of proper medications. You might think that asthma is not a constant condition. But it is not what you think. The symptoms of asthma might not be present all the time but that doesn't mean you do not have asthma. Asthma is a long-term condition where the airways swell up causing you to suffer from breathlessness. If you suddenly stop taking your daily medicines because the symptoms have not surfaced, then it will take you a long time before you will be able to totally recover from the next attack you suffer from.
If you have asthma, remember to take your medicines daily and timely.