Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Samaddar MollyYour feedback matters!
I loss my hair from last 2 year. I tried many kind of product but no improvement in hair loss. How can I stop hair fall and what kind of product or doctor I can use? Pls give me good ans.
I am doing masturbate weekly once or day by day,does it have any effect on my future and for that I am getting belly increases what should I do for that to reduce my sexual feelings.
Respected sir/madam, I have read that, in the morning session if we take hot water with honey it's good for health .actually what is the mechanism under that and what are the advantages if we followed the above mentioned line.
Hair loss can have a very detrimental effect on the social life and the self-confidence of most of the people whether it is men who suffer from hair loss or the women who faces it. There has been times when use to hide their balding area by using wigs either due to the lack of solution or just because they could not afford hair loss treatments.
Hair loss can happen to anyone and these days it has been even reported that teenagers are also facing it due to excessive use of hair products and treatments. Hair loss is a condition that has affected many and many people all across the globe. Hair loss can be treated but some products do not guarantee that they will grow your hair, especially in the case when the follicles have been dormant for a longer period of time. It depends how much severe the hair loss has been and according to it multiple procedures are suggested. It is now possible to regrow a considerable amount of hair without taking a medication or applying something for the remaining part of your life. Hair transplant these days has become quite a viable option for people availing various hair transplant solutions that also include dedicated cosmetic treatments such as eyebrow and eyelash transplant. It is basically a surgically hair restoration technique that requires an incision in order to get rid of a portion of the scalp, usually at the back of the head, to obtain the donor grafts. The whole procedure is very delicate and requires careful precision by hair surgeons. Doctors may also suggest varied hair care tips after the procedure so that complete assurance is done.
Hair transplant is a great option as long as the patient is aware about the post transplant care. The implants that are done require proper care throughout the whole recovery procedure and needs patience and obedience from the patient. It becomes the duty and the responsibility of the patient to maintain a healthy environment for his/her new hair implants to bloom. Hair transplantation cost is also much affordable as compared to the other treatments. Plus, it recovers fast and is almost scar less. Hair loss is a concern in many people and throughout the years, the technology has significantly improved. Hair care tips are the ones that act as a guide for you to maintain those healthy locks and create a long lasting impression after the hair transplant. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
I am suffering from sores and not getting recover since 1 year from any medical doctor, homeopathic or ayurvedic doctor please help me out.
Dear I have sex first time with my wife. There was only two three drops of blood I have seen after finishing. I am confused whether she was virgin or not.
She is at age of 27. She is suffering with ocd of fear of contamination and always feels that she smashed lizard with hand or lizard may be on her body and being poisonous it will harm as a result she starts washing hand for along time whenever she goes for hand wash usually takes 2 to 3 minutes. But if we try to make her understand she irritates too much and goes for bath rigidly and she will collect all cloths nearby her for wash. And during irritation she becomes abusive with slang word sometime and try to make it loud in order to embarrass us. But whenever she calms regret it. But she tried a lot to overcome but it becomes compulsion to her and she couldn't avoid. She is suffering with more than a year it was severe till two month back but she controlled it herself without treatment because she feels embarrassment to go to doctor but she wants to overcome it. And also advise me how to deal in this situation because it irritates us too much as during wash she always frustrates with herself and blame us for this and be abusive.
Really sorry but actually I want to know in detail about diet after 60 years of age. Can you explain me that in detail?
- Get investigated only as per written doctor's advice
- Do consult again for interpretation and clinical significance
- Take full course of medicines
- Get adult vaccinations as per recommendation
- Increase physical activity
- Eat only home made nutritious diet
- Take 2-3 glass full of home made liquids every 2-3hrs
- Remain enthusiastic to pursue your professional life
Hello doctor, the problem is big, my sis is 25 years old and was in depression since 2011, when we give her medicine (pary) she became normal, now a days from last 6 months she is not taking medicine. Now she remain so so much angry that she doesn't speak to anyone. She fights with mom and dad not only verbal also physical. She everyday destroy something. Like tv, table etc. What we need to do in this case. W hen I motivate her for exercise and meditation she left the place. She thinks, that due to our mother she was in depression from so many yrs, and therefore she use very very abusive language for her. Other time she talk to her, that I love you and I don't know what is going wrong. She and I share same room and one day o find her, that she wake early and abusing mom, though mom was not there. My mom and dad are very upset. Pls help.
I'm 15 and usually my back aches (teeth) I don't know why what can I do for this if no docs are available?
I need to gain weight as I am 26 years old with 5 feet 2inches height and I am 51kg weight. Need your help in how to increase my weight and be fit.
I am suffering from diarrhea so pls suggest me sir what can I do after you will help me this problem so pls tell me.
Iam 25 years old male and have backache for last 2 months I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but haven't got any relief what should I do now?
How much and how can I reduce fat or loss weight in 15 days I am 18 years old and my weight is 83.6 kg and height is 5 foot 8 inches.
Rheumatoid Arthritis is a degenerative disease that progresses over time. It generally affects the fingers, feet, wrists, and ankles. It causes immobility due to inflammation and stiffness as well as severe pain. This is an autoimmune disease where the body mistakenly ends up attacking the joints instead of attacking bacteria and other substances as it normally should. Severe cartilage damage can be caused if this condition is not treated on time, which can make the spacing between the bones even smaller than usual.
Let us find out how one can tackle this condition.
- Rest: While there is still no cure for this condition, one can take a number of measures in order to tackle it. One of the foremost ways of managing this condition is with the help of rest and relaxation. It is important to get plenty of sleep so that you can keep the condition from getting worse. There are a number of relaxation exercises that will help you in sleeping better, especially if you have been having trouble sleeping due to the aches and pains.
- Exercise: Depending on the doctor’s recommendations, you will need to exercise on a regular basis so as to keep the motion in your joints intact for as long as possible. Muscle and joint strengthening exercises include swimming, walking, and even gentle stretching that can help in reducing muscle fatigue. This can make your muscles stronger and increase the range of motions as well.
- Ointments and Lotions: One can turn to gels and lotions which can be topically applied. These can be prescribed by the doctor as well, so that the pain is soothed and temporary relief from pain and stiffness may be experienced. These are also available in the form of sprays. These ointments, gels or lotions usually contain camphor, menthol, capsaicin and salicylates.
- Fish Oil Supplements: Pain and stiffness can be significantly reduced with the help of fish oil, as per many medical studies. Before adding fish oil supplements to your food, you will need to talk to your orthopaedic specialist to find out if it may interfere with any medication that you may be taking for the condition or any other related disorder.
- Plant Oils: Plant oils are also known to contain fatty acids known as gamma linolenic acid, which can give much relief when it comes to pain and stiffness, especially in the morning. One must remember, though, that excessive use of this oil can lead to liver damage. So it is imperative to speak with your doctor or therapist before taking any plant oils.
- Medications: Aspirin and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs can help in containing the pain and inflammation for severe cases.