Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Samaddar MollyYour feedback matters!
Hi. I am 37 years unmarried male. My main health issue is my weight control. Over the years I had reduced around 45 kgs as I follow strict diet and some physical activity. But at times despite all those efforts my weight starts shooting up. Say 1kg in 1 day. please help me in sorting out this problem as I will be getting married within few months as I fear this affect my married life. Also what are the medical tests I need to undergo as taking into consideration my post married life. Thanks.
I am 22 years female n having burning during peeing n burning n irritation in vagina n little redness around labia. Little white discharge sometimes. What should I do?
Sir my father got heart attack in July and then doctors make angioplasty. One styn he got. Now his diet is main problem. We r giving him Fortune soybean refined oil in vegetables. Is it OK or please suggest me his diet he is 68 years old.
My hair is getting white before my age. More than half of them have grown white. How can I stop them and again turn it black?
my age is 28 I have minor problem with seeing the object is far in my left eye and feeling some dryness also I have meet Dr. He suggest me -1.0 Number but when I am wearing specs it's clear than normal eye but I feeling heavy in my head and facing problem to see in straight means problem in moving on way it's going one sided heavy Please suggest me And how can I remove my number what I have to do.
I am having mild/dull pain in my scrotum from a week.In addition to this, I am having red dots and mild pain on glans and base of penile shaft. What could be the reason behind this? And what should be the appropriate treatment?
I have 2 beauty spots on my nose. It feels really embarrassing. I get very stressed due to this. I want it to be removed. I also have small acne bumps on my nose and I want to get rid of whiteheads. I want to know how much price I have to pay for this. Please suggest me.
Confidence is a state where you know and understand yourself enough to put forth your thoughts and actions without being bothered or shot down by people around you. Yet, there are various situations that create a less than stellar performance in the confidence game. Many times, we end up behaving in a way that points to low confidence and self-esteem. While body language plays a huge role here, words and phrases also matter. So what are the confidence killing words and phrases that you need to ban from your life? Take a look at this list!
- Just: This single word can undermine your intentions and make things seem less casual than they actually are. Sometimes, we get intimidated by the person or the situation and end up down playing things by saying, I was just thinking about it like this.
- I am no expert: When you start a sentence by tearing yourself down, you are putting yourself up for rejection.
- What if: While a 'what if' may be a good idea in particularly trying situations where you are faced with a person who may be in panic or anxiety, this is not a good phrase to use at work and in life, in general. It shows that you have not thought of the option properly.
- I cannot: This single phrase can demolish relationships, both personal and professional within a matter of seconds. Nothing says you do not own your domain more than this phrase. When you say you can't or you cannot, you are effectively giving up and handing over control to someone else which is a downward spiral as far as your confidence goes.
- Like, so: Unless you are starring in a chick flick, we would recommend that you stop using this fluffy and light weight phase, 'that is like, so cool'. Yes, it may be cool, but saying it is cool, will more than suffice. When you use phrases like these, you are basically telling the world that you do not take yourself seriously enough to talk like a serious person.
- Exclamations: Using exclamations at the end of thanks or any other word, can show that you were not confident of getting the task done. Be grateful, but do not make it sound like relief.
- Sense: 'Am I making sense' or nonsense are words that you need to send away from your vocabulary, as they denote a low sense of confidence and also show that you do not have confidence in the people around you.So get into a more confident mode by removing these seven words and phrases from your life.