Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sajal DattaYour feedback matters!
My last period's was on August 24th, now it's November still I didn't get my period's, my urine pregnancy test was negative, what would be the reason still I didn't get my period's? Is there any chance of pregnancy?
I have intercourse with my husband after my periods (2nd or 3rd of every month) and then I took an iPill for safety. After I took the pill I got my periods the next day itself (15th of the same month. Now I have not got my periods back on 2nd or 3rd of this month. So is my cycle changed to 15th of every month or am I pregnant?
These days I am having constipation and frequently gets tired. Frequently I want to pee and it make me feel pain in my vagina. I have regural sex with my husband but I used pills to control. But i am confused since my period is delay and I have only 1day. Am I pregnant?
I am 24 years I have got polycystic ovary disease. What should I do to get relief from this please suggest me something. I am getting acne large hairfall and Brest tenderness and my weight is gaining very fast please help me to recover my problem?
Hi. I have sex with my gf many times without condom but for not taking risk so that she may get pregnant I always used to take out penis from vagina when it seems that sperm is going to ejaculate during intercourse. My this act can prevent pregnancy. Is this a good sexual habit. Can it have effect on her sexual desire.
As the New Year begins, the one fruit which is available in abundance are grapes. The black/purple and the green variety, seeded and seedless, are all over the place. Given the weather slowly changing from winter, they seem like the best thing to beat the summer heat. And yes, they are. Not just for overall health, they are also great for the skin and hair. Read on to know more.
Benefits of grapes for skin:
- When the sunscreen lotion does not help much and sunburn happens, the one of the best home remedies is to apply mashed grapes for about 30 minutes. The grapes are rich in antioxidants (proanthocyanidins and resveratrol). They reduce the damage caused by ultraviolet radiation and also reduces cell damage caused by excessive skin exposure.
- Rubbing the grape pulp on the face for about 20 minutes can help reverse and control antiaging better than any chemical treatment. It reduces the effect of free radicals which lead to fine wrinkles and dark spots.
- Grapes are also rich in vitamins C and E which helps in making the skin supple and improves skin tone and reduces scars.
Benefits for hair:
- If hair loss scares you, apply a paste of seeded grapes. The linoleic acid and grape seed oil can add strength and prevent hair fall.
- Grapes can also be mixed with fenugreek and chickpeas for use on hair to improve life and lustre of the hair and add volume.
- The vitamin E and antioxidants also help improve scalp blood circulation, fight dandruff, reduce itchiness, and improved hair health.
Benefits on overall health:
- Relieves headache: The various antioxidants in the grapes help in relieving the headache almost instantaneously. Eat them up or drink if you have a headache, even migraines.
- Improves digestion: They improve digestion and reduce digestive problems, thereby curing indigestion. They also are shown to help in controlling colon cancer.
- Good in diabetes: Diabetic patients need not be worried about the sweet grapes. The pterostilbene in them helps lower sugar levels, and in the long run, it can also prevent the onset of diabetes.
- Cholesterol control: The polyphenols help in controlling heart disease by reducing plaque formation.
- Eye health: The reduced oxidation process and controlled inflammatory process helps in improving eye health, especially in the retina, which is full of proteins.
- Potassium in Plenty: 100 g of grapes contains about 200 mg of potassium, which is a treasure. It improves blood pressure (by countering sodium), and also controls cholesterol and reduces salt intake.
- Brain health: The antioxidants like revasterol help in improving blood flow and helps in controlling Alzheimer’s and improving memory. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Hello gynecologist mam, I just want to know mu conception date I got preg on aug 28th 2015 (4 weeks) My last lmp is july 28th 2015. Pls let me kbow my conception date and what does meaning of conception? And dna when decides while preg. I delivered a baby on 36 to 37, weeks duration april 9th 201.
'By giving up our power
We begin to empower'
"Why are you so shy
So quiet so meek"
"Go out, be social
There's so much to seek"
"You hardly ever sit still
And then you ask for a break"
"You really need to buck up"
"Be serious for heavens sake"
"You still can't read"
"You refuse to write"
"Going at this rate
Your future isn't bright"
"What do I do with you
I haven't got a clue"
"You drive me mad"
"You make me feel blue"
"You eat and stuff too much"
"You don't eat at all"
"You are so tiny"
"You are too tall"
"Your spellings are so poor"
"Your memory is so weak"
"You suck at maths and science"
"Your future is too bleak"
No matter what kids be
No matter what they say
They never seem enough
And they must always obey
We threaten, we control
We bully and blackmail
We punish, we abuse
While they rebel or wail
We assume we know better
We say its for their good
Unknowingly, in many ways
We scar their childhood
We expect so much from them
To win and succeed
We turn them into robots
To their dreams we pay no heed
We expect, we judge
We project and we shame
All the joy and spontaneity
We kill, as we tame
What if we let them be
Take many steps back
Create a space of allowance
And cut them some slack
What if we truly listen
To their ideas, their dreams
And let them take charge
However crazy it seems!
What if we stop instructing
The talking down, the preaching
What if we let them learn at their pace
Stop pressurizing, let go of teaching
What if we could be kinder
More caring, more present
What if we do what nourishes
Create memories that are pleasant
We are not responsible
For how they turn out to be
Give their life back in their hands
They will shine, you shall see.
Hi doctor My cousin is getting very bad stomach pain during menstrual period, so please advice on this and she is not able to withstand the pain.
Hi, I am 45 years old female. After intercourse there is lot of pain in my thighs. What is the reason and remedy. And during my periods headache is there.
Last month I took 3 contraceptive pill. And bleed a lot. Now what to do. Also emotional not felling well.
I and my gf have unprotected sex two days before her period and she had a regular period after two days is there any chance of pregnancy?
I am suffering from endometriosis cyst size 4cm on both ovary. Had laproscopy on 2013 but it again reoccur. I had my periods on 16 april 2015, on 26 and 27 april I had intercourse with my husband. On the next day there is brown discharge I saw on pantyline as well as on wiping with tissue but no bleeding. On 29 april I had backache and lower abdomen cramps. I m also weeing little frequently compare to other days. Can it possible that I have conceived.
Don't drink water before meals. This can fill your stomach and make it harder to get in enough calories. Eat more often. Drink milk. Try weight gainer shakes. Use bigger plates. Add cream to your coffee. Take creatine. Get quality sleep.