Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Saikat ChatterjeeYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, I am 35 year old sir I am not in position to decide I am suffering from depression or any decease, several times I meet the doctor they told me I am suffering from depression and they digonos me some medicine but that medicine not suit me after taking that I feel very very uneasy and I feel my body became trembling, lots of doctor digonos me medicine but the same condition I feel, what I do please tell me.
Hi Doctor, My partner gets hyper immediately, reacts immediately, shouts a lot on every little mistake you do. Never talks in soft tone. What should a I do to help, is this normal or I am thinking tooo much.
I am 24 year old male. I have a problem with my memory, I forget the things regularly and consulted a doctor who advised me to take omega 3 tablets regularly. So I want to know is it fine?
Hi My son who is 3 years old is often complaining of pain in his legs. This is usually observed in midnight. Please suggest what could be the problem.
If some people if circle disturbed me as mentally stressed ,so what should I will do for get ride from it? please kindly will reply me respected sir/madam.
I am 21 yeras old female I have taken small thing of jobs taken tension, I was think too much how to stop it?
Hello, my husband is an alcoholic, drinking from past 7 years. He knows this is a problem but is not ready for any treatment. Is there a way/ medicine for this addiction.
I am 20 year old I have low IQ power please help me to improve it and I also have dental problem please suggest me proper medicine.
Sir I am 24 years old I suffered from ocd and memory loss what should I do and also hope less Not interested in any thing's.
Dear sir, From one month I had head tingling and numbness in hand and legs, I contact doctor he told me it was anxiety and given some tablets, but it won't help me. May I know how long it will take to cure, it was big problem, please suggest me.
I am jitendra I am a smoker so I want to ask a question. If we are regularly smoking then his effect in our sexual life.
I am female 29 years I am facing problem of anger. I get angry and irritate very often I feel like so many people are trying to take away my happiness and want to show me inferior how to tackle my anger and situation thnx.
Depression is a mental state which is not easily identified in its early stages; it is evident only when the symptoms become obvious. You may overlook it as a passing phase, and assume it to be normal. The people around you may also get used to the symptoms and accommodate accordingly. This can make the identification of depression even more complicated. Homeopathic treatments are entirely natural and do not carry any side effects. They are holistic treatments that get rid of the cause instead of just treating the symptoms of depression. The various homeopathic remedies for depression are:
- For anxiety related depression: Aconite is a homeopathic remedy that is used in the treatment of anxiety. The symptoms that it is used to treat are the ones, which occur suddenly and make you extremely pessimistic. For acute panic attacks, this medicine is very effective. Some other medicines that are also used to treat anxiety are Argentum Nitricum and Arsenic album.
- For depression in teenagers: Kali phos is a very effective homeopathic remedy for treating depression in teenagers, the causes of which are usually hormonal changes and high levels of stress. In some cases, depression may also be triggered by genetic factors. Ignatia is also used to treat depression in teenagers.
- Stress related depression: Kali phos is used to treat stress-related depression. It also helps in treating fatigue with homeopathy.
- Insomnia that results from depression: To remedy insomnia resulting from depression, you can opt for Kali Phos and Coffea Cruda.
- Severe depression: If the symptoms of depression are very severe and include suicidal tendencies, Aurum Metallicum may be recommended.
- Depression resulting from menopause: It is common for a woman to undergo a phase(s) of depression during menopause. The homeopathic remedies that are used in the treatment of this condition are Lachesis and sepia.
- Seasonal affective disorder: This type of disorder usually occurs during the winter season. The treatment for this disorder is prescribed after a proper diagnosis of the symptoms. Ignatia is a remedy that is usually recommended. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopathic.