Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Kolkata. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sagnik MukherjeeYour feedback matters!
Dr. Says my uncle has a large quantity of protein in their body than required and he also felt pain in their lower thighs pls recommend some cure for this.
Hello doctor , my concern is this ,I think very negative in each and every situation because I feel that when I think negative then positive happened me and this thing thing I also notice many times . Now m doing banking preparation so I just want to grab my dream job but again I think that I will do it or not .if this job won't get me then I should suicide .ahead what I say enough except this sometimes I feel m just useless thing on this earth and m not deserve this world to be here or live here .I like to live alone more and I havn't any friend now .I just think that want to run away from this fake world .nobody like me in my family n I don't like my father also because he is very aggressive person and always hurt my mother .don't Know what I do .
I am 17 year old and having a bad headache and body pain from 4 months what should I do ?Please help anf I am suffering from depression also please help.
Hello Sir/Madam, My daughter is 5 and she has Epilepsy for 3 years. Her weight is 12.300 kilos and height is 96.5 cms. She was diagnosed with the west syndrome, firstly. Then, she was totally cured from it, before six months. But, it started again. Now, the doctor, a child neurologist, said that she has Symplectic Partial Seizure. We had done MRI scan once, which was normal. We had done EEGfor several times, which has never been normal. But, now, I am not going to have more tests on my daughter. So, I wish to seek a guidance for Ayurvedic Treatment. Indeed, we are taking Ayurvedic Medicines, from here. Yet, I wish to consult an Ayurveda Doctor. Please advise. Thank You!
What are the side effects of taking Tab. Restil .25 OD for ten years for a male patient of Anxiety age 54 years?
My mother is 58 years height 5 ft weight 67 kg These days she is on medication for depression But now she is getting pain in lower body also she feels lethargic very soon. Is it because any of following medicines she is taking: Oleanz 2.5 mg Petril -Md 0.25 mg folic-s 10 mg Kindly suggest some home remedies or basic medicine so that she feels more active and less pain in body.
I am 19 years old. I was suffering from low concentration and bad memory. Doctor gave me the tablet Rexipra. I have been taking it for 2 months but did not notice any improvement. Should I stop taking it? My 12th board exams start in 10 days. Please advice me.
I lost some body close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to any self all the time, please help me.
You may think that it is just a harmless drink or two at the end of the day to help you relax. it's just a few drinks when you get together with friends. or it's just that you need to get rid of the office stress. We all need to catch a break sometimes, which makes our favorite brand of drink our best friend. Trouble starts when 'a drink or two' moves to a level where you can't hold the drink anymore. It affects your ability to think straight and take decisions that you may regret in retrospect. Alcoholism not only has serious health consequences but also can ruin your life and relationships. Don't tread down the path of self destruction, or this is what you'll find:
- Conflict: It is not a coincidence that fights are common when one or both partners are caught up with alcohol abuse. It is said that if there is too much alcohol in your system, it hampers with your ability to make rational decisions. It allows you to become inconsiderate about others, and give more importance your addiction over their requirements. It, to an extent, numbs you to what others feel, and makes you drink even more.
- Financial loss: Alcohol costs money. And the more you spend to keep up with your addiction, the more money flows out of your monthly household expenses, monthly savings and retirement plans. And this money literally goes down the drain. Like any other addiction, once you start alcohol abuse, you need it everyday. Drinking may go on to impact your ability to hold on to your job as no one will eventually want to hire someone who has alcohol on their breath at 9 am during client meetings. Alcohol is a strict restriction in certain professions where you may put other people at risk. At the very best, you'll be left with a warning. At the worst, you'll lose your job and end up with no work and no money to support your addiction.
- Accident prone: In 2014, 9,967 people died in drunk driving crashes - one every 53 minutes. This may sound only like a statistic to you - until you speak to the families who lost their loved ones or have to see them suffer through loss of limbs or brain function to bear lifelong suffering. And as far as you are concerned, you may end up seeing the wrong end of a prison. Such things have a profound impact on your relationship - many of which fail to last through the ordeal.
- Infidelity: You've seen it a thousand times in movies - which actually might get reflected in reality, if you wake up next to someone whose name you don't know.
- Infertility: Alcohols and babies don't mix. Too much alcohol intake can stop women from making and keeping a baby.
- Divorce: An alcoholic husband or wife is a valid ground of mental trauma applicable in a divorce.