Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S K SinhaYour feedback matters!
I am having frequent back pains. I spend close to 15 hours on mobile or laptop for work or personal preference. Any suggestions on this? any reference material that can be used?
I am wearing spectacles then also sometimes I am getting eye pain. Can any one give solution for my headache.
I experience Burning sensation inside my vagina After having sex with my boy frnd. Frequent urination also common during that time. We use to have occasional intercourse and this burning was common earlier during hot summer days. Now is this because of summer days or due to sexual intercourse. Please help me to get rid off this. Thank you.
I have not received any response from your sides sir if it is sinus infection can I take amoxicillin tablet or not tell me sir.
I am having gastric problem and going for urine frequently. My stomach always become tight at the evening. What to do? Please help me.
I am frequently suffering from cold ache and sneezing continue at the time of cold ache. I would like to know can cetrizine affecting the premature ejaculation and lowering the sex with the partner. To increase the sex with the partner what should I do? Can tobbaco affecting the sex power. How to increase semen quantity. My wife is not reaching at climax when the my semen ejaculation taking place what should I do?
How we increase our height after age of 18 years because I want that at least my height should be 5.8 so can you suggest me any exercise?
I have been suffering from ear pain for the past 2 days as my friend slapped me hard. what to do now.?
Insect bites occur when an insect stings the upper layer of your skin externally. They generally lead to an allergic reaction or transfer of pathogens like virus, bacteria or parasites in the human body. Insect bites can be of many types since there are numerous species of insects around us. Some of the bites that you will come across more often are by mosquitoes, spiders, bee stings, bugs, mites, ants and such others. The most common symptoms of an insect bite include redness, swelling, irritation or discomfort, itching, itchy skin, and such others.
An insect bite is most commonly treated by using allopathic medicines which can be either applied externally or consumed orally to minimize allergic reactions. But Ayurveda gives you a method to treat insect bites which are natural, harmless and free from side effects. Some of the common ways to treat insect bites following the principles of Ayurveda are:
- Basil leaves and turmeric- If you take a handful of basil leaves, add turmeric to it and apply it on the insect bite, it acts as an antiseptic and prevents your wound from worsening.
- Onion application- Onions are specifically used to treat bee stings. You need to take out the sting, apply onions on the affected area and hold them in position using a bandage or a tape for at least an hour to get relief.
- Turmeric and sandalwood- You can use turmeric and sandalwood to soothe your wound as sandalwood has certain cooling properties, and turmeric will help in speeding up the healing process.
- Banana peel- The inner skin of a banana peel is used as an anti-irritant and it helps to cut down the discomfort, pain and irritation.
- Neem- Neem is a medicinal plant, which has one of the highest medicinal values among all the Ayurvedic agents. It is often applied to the wound in the form of powder mixed with water.
- Coriander- The juice from coriander leaves is also used to cure wounds. Depending on the thickness, it can be used along with water to provide relief to insect wounds.
Conclusively, it is always desirable to consult an Ayurvedic medical practitioner before applying the natural agents on sensitive body parts such as the skin.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.