Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. S G NiyogiYour feedback matters!
Is there any tooth treatment and repair process for cavities apart from the conventional drilling and filling? Is it available in India?
10 Tips to Maintain Healthy Teeth :
“Be true to your teeth, they won’t be false to you.”
- Brushing :
- Brush your teeth twice a day.
- Night brushing is very important, because during sleep our mouth is at rest so there are more chances of accumulation of bacteria which cause further cavities and leads to disturbance in the oral cavity.
- Follow a proper brushing technique.
2. Use a good fluoridated toothpaste with a right toothbrush. Toothpaste should have 1000ppm of fluoride and toothbrush should have a small and narrow head with soft bristles.
3. Flossing :
- Flossing helps to remove food stuck in between your teeth.
- It can be done daily or 2-3 times a week.
- Waxed dental flosses available in market are of Oral B, Colgate.
4. Interdental Brush:
- If the spaces between the teeth are wide, you can use an interdental brush.
5. Oral Irrigation:
- Now-a-days, a new dental aid is added which helps to clean the teeth, interdental areas, inside the gums and below the crowns more easily.
- It is also known as dental “Water flosser” or “Oral irrigator” available in brands like waterpik, panasonic etc.
6. Drink plenty of water and rinse after every meal.
7. Clean your tongue surface daily.
8. Pit and Fissure Sealants:
- The grinding teeth in a person mouth erupt at 12-16 years of age. They have deep grooves and pits in which food gets stuck. A Sealant is applied to these teeth which makes the grooves shallow and prevents food and bacteria from getting into the teeth and causing decay
9 .Whitening - Home Remedies :
- Add a pinch of baking soda in drinking water and rinse twice a day.
- Consume strawberries once a day or crushed strawberries applied to teeth helps as teeth whitener.
10.Visit your dentist every 6 months and get your scaling (cleaning) and polishing done.
Dr. Puja Bansal - Prudent International Health Clinic, Kalyani nagar, Pune.
I have getting bad smell from my mouth Even I am brushing morning and night I am smoker and drunker not daily when in party's.
I have my yellow teeth and I am very afraid with this please tell me how to make this white and shining. I regular brushed my tooth 2 times in a day. please help me.
I am 55 years old woman and my teeth was not so work fine and what's toothpaste I use for generally.
I have got gum problem from last 2 days, the gums behind my lower tooths have come below the point where it should be (the point where gum attaches with the teeth). It's looking me like it's swollen. Also, my bottom 3 teeth always feel like I have eaten lemon. It was paining a lot initially, so I took some pain killer, started using sensodine and using Smyle gel (used for ulcer). My pain has stopped now and I'm feeling better than before. I have stopped taking pain killers but still using Smyle gel. Now, a smaller portion at the front part of bottom teeth gum appears red swollen but it's not paining a lot. Shall I consult a dentist or this can be cured by some medicine. If can be cured by medicine than which one to take. Thanks.
I am feeling sensitivity in my molar teeth. What to do? Please suggest some medicine and which toothpaste will be good for teeth and gums.
Hi I am 26 year old girl. I have pain in my teeth. One dentist suggested for RCT. I guess its second molar teeth. May I know how much it would cost?
My colleague's son reported tooth ache. Pathology tests revealed cancer. He is nonsmoker and do not use alcohol. He died at 47 last week. Why his health worsened? Is it due to poor food habits?
I am having teeth problem. When I eat something it gets stick in my upper portion of all teeth. When I touches my tongue on my teeth I feel harsh in my tongue.
I have sub mucous fibrosis so the mouth opening is very less, can any doctor from pune clean my teeth and treat some decaying one.
with best of health & happiness