Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rohit Gutgutia
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rohit GutgutiaYour feedback matters!
Type 2: This is generally due to hereditary cause. The pancreas produces insulin but it is not sufficient for the body. It is common for patients with this type of Disease to the overweight
Drugs , Pregnancy can also cause diabetes , which can temporary in nature , diabetes seen during pregnancy is called as Gestational Diabetes.
I had unprotected sex with my bf which he came inside me last Jan 22 at 10: 30pm. Took 4 nordette as ecp jan 23 @ 4: 30am (6hrs after the deed) as first dose. I vomited at 8am in the morning (i think the pills were already ingested amd absorbed in my body already since its almost 4hrs since I vomited. Took the 2nd dose at 4: 30pm and another 4pills jan 24 at 2pm. Total of 12 pills. Iv been sick and nauseous and dizzy and tried no to vomit. My last period was Dec 27. I am normally late by a weeks sometimes. Im scared. Will the ecp works? Please guide.
Dear Dr. My sister whose age is 27 years, in her head there is a small ball which is soft like a balloon filed with water, but there is no any pain, the ball is minimum 2 to 3 years old, shes body is too slim, please suggest me what to do ?
Hi I am 28 years old meri shadi ko 3 saal ho gaye hai eggs 21 tak bante hai kya I will be pregnant,conceive nahi ho pata.
Respected Doctors Can you tell me if I wear a condom after half intercourse from start. And my end of sex is protected, And my penis periods are came 3 days ago from today nd from the sex 50 hrs ago she take unwanted 72. So please can you tell me we are safe or pregnancy is possible or not?
I had my periods on 2nd March. I had intercourse on 16th March. Unfortunately the condom ruptured. I took a Clear 72 pill within four hrs. Now I am having immense lower abdominal pain. Why is this? What are my chances of getting pregnant?
Its about Girlfriend (19) of vishal, There is 20 march 2016 night she sex with him and next day afternoon she got high pain in her pelvis and stomach, taking some antibiotics till 2 days after get relief and the other day pain again started and she did same process, one more thing that she got her period in 28th date of the month but this month in that time a swollen in her pelvis and she didn't get period, he did home urinal pregnancy test two time alternatively but result negative and 6 april she get period and swollen comes less, but the third day evening pain again start due to pain blood comes intermittent and few, one more thing her breast have some soft and loose beforehand. What is this, and what she need to do. Pls help doctors.
During childhood we must have heard our mother asking us to sit under the sun for at least 15 minutes every morning to experience sun rays on the body. This sounds to be a dull and drab advise but it is certainly important for bone health. Vitamin D has to perform many important tasks in the body. It keeps bones strong by helping body absorb calcium and phosphorus and important key minerals for bone health.
- Vitamin D is very commonly known as Sunshine Vitamin. It is available in food as well as in other dietary supplements. Vitamin D has several important functions in a human body. It helps in promoting calcium absorption, maintaining normal phosphate and calcium levels, promotes cell and bone growth, reduces inflammation. Calcium and Vitamin D together can build stronger bones in women post menopause. It also helps with other disorders that cause weak bones, like rickets etc.
- It is not possible to see the deficiency externally, but it could be seen internally in few ways such as the effected person may find difficulty in thinking clearly, may go through bone pain, frequent fracture in bones, weakness in muscles, unexpected fatigue.
- Many people don’t develop signs until their Vitamin D levels get tremendously low. There are several factors which contribute to the rising incidence of vitamin D deficiency in people today
- and this includes wearing sunscreen, not spending much time under sun, having pigmentation on skin which restricts rays to go under skin, mothers who breastfeed infants for longer span of time, being obese which naturally increases Vitamin D requirements in them. Some people are born without the ability to process vitamin D from birth.
- It is necessary to get Vitamin D3 in body either externally or internally. Food items like fatty fish like Salmon, tuna etc are considered to be the best source of Vitamin D. Cheese and egg yolks can also provide desired amount of Vitamin D3 in our body. As Vitamin D3 deficiency is difficult to dignose normally there are many conditions in which you can see this deficiency commonly which include someone who is above 50 years of age, someone who has kidney disorders or even someone who has darker skin color.
- Eating correct is the only key to live healthy. Getting enough Vitamin D either through your diet or a supplement should be planned by women to prevent osteoporosis in future.
All drugs carry within themselves the potential to treat and harm the skin. Side effects of medicines are a common phenomenon, with variation in the intensities. Sometimes they are minor and do not require medications; however at other times they may require urgent attention and treatment.
Some allergies caused due to medications that primarily affect your skin are:
- Itches and rashes: Sometimes your body may be allergic to certain type of medications. If these drugs are taken by you then the immune system treats them as foreign invasions and triggers a reaction against them. In certain cases, on consuming a drug that your body is allergic to, a kind of white blood cell called T cells expand. Itching, rashes on the skin are common repercussions in such a scenario.
- Swelling on the face and throat: Often it happens that, on being administered a medicine or an injection, you may experience severe swelling on face and throat. This is an extreme case of medicinal side effect and is commonly known as anaphylaxis. This must be immediately treated and brought to the notice of a trained doctor.
- Blisters: This is also an important potential side effect of a drug. On being administered a drug, you may experience an erosion on the surface of lips and eyes as a reaction against it. Immediate treatment and a consult to the doctor is imperative if you experience these symptoms.
- Swelling of the tongue: If you have high blood pressure and if you take angiotensin converting enzyme, a swollen tongue and persistent cough are the possible side effects.
- Flushing and itching: You may suffer from symptoms of flushing and itching as a possible side effect of the intravenous dyes that are used in the X-rays.