Find numerous Speech Therapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Speech Therapists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Speech Therapists online in Kolkata. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Mr. Rito Priyo Ghosh
Submit a review for Mr. Rito Priyo GhoshYour feedback matters!
Dear sir/madam, I am 26y/male During the morning time after waking up & during the relaxed conditions & during tension I feel too much stammering/stuttering in speech. At same time when I am wid my very closed ones & normal active time I don't get any stammering. Please suggest me a cure for this problem.
Before 4-5 years I was suffering from high fever, in that condition automatically I lost hearing from my right ear only auditory nerve is damaged drum and everything is perfect, I have done checkups and treatments but everyone said no chance to solve or fix it now, and I do not believe that its a impossible thing.:) because of My ear drum is perfect I can hear touch, voice or sound but not from auditory nerve. So do you have any doctor who can treat and solve this issue?
I am 40 years old female. I hv to take thyroid 50 tablet every day. I feel it has v severe adverse effect on my voice. It crackled I mean I hv to speak deep down from my throat with strange and hoarse voice. Pl guide.
Daily I have to talk and listen to my clients at my office. I use my voice a lot. But at the end of the day I feel pain in my throat. I hydrate throughout the day. Pls tell me what to do to improve my voice box and not to pain. I don't want to take medicine. Visited Dr. many times but didn't see much improvement. Thanks.
I am suffering from severe stammering. In which I can't speak with someone But I can read fully normally & speak with known persons normally I am a 2nd due year MBBS student.
I am 25 year old suffer from stammering so could you tell me the famous stammering clinic in Bangalore?
I am having stammering problem when I am going to attend interview its very difficult for me to crack please help me with this problem ,can alprazolam tablet willjelp me.
I speak well without stammering at times when I am relaxed. But I stammer and cannot pronounce words when I speak with others, I avoid words and cannot construct sentences when I speak with unknown, I even cannot pronounce my name properly and I stammer badly. I cannot say certain words, I stammer in saying those words. If I think about saying something I cannot say that sentence properly and I stammer. I cannot communicate and make sentences. Thereby I stammer. Can pranayama cure stammering properly? Suggest me ways to remove and cure stammering completely?
Language disorder is commonly known as language impairment, it is a common childhood disorder, which makes it difficult for kids to understand what the people around them are saying to them and to face difficulty in following simple directions, it also includes difficulty in expressing the thoughts and feeling through speech.
Language disorder can be classified as:
- Receptive language disorder: This disorder makes it difficult to understand what the other person is saying to the one suffering from it.
- Expressive language disorder: Kids suffering from it are not able to express themselves and their thoughts.
- Mixed receptive expressive disorder: These kids have combined symptoms of receptive language disorder and expressive language disorder, making it difficult to understand and to make someone else understand.
Symptoms of language disorder:
- Difficulty in understanding: The ones suffering from language disorder, finds it difficult to understand what the people around them are saying.
- Limited vocabulary: It is one of the prominent symptoms, in which the vocabulary of the kids is very limited as compared to other kids of that age.
- Trouble learning new things: Learning new things is a difficult task for the kid suffering from language disorder
- Repeat usage of certain phrases: Kids tend to use the same phrase again and again, which is one of the basic symptoms.
- Frustration: As the kid is either not able to understand or to make other understand or both, kids with this disorder tend to remain more frustrated in comparison to other kids, as they are unable to do things.
- Sentences which do not make sense: Making incomplete or senseless sentences is a key indicator of language disorder.
- Speech therapist: The treatment may include speech therapy, in which the speech therapist will work towards building the vocabulary and improving the grammar of the kids suffering, making the kids more confident and feel good about themselves.
- Psychotherapy: If the kid is also suffering from emotional issues because of the language disorder, then one should also undergo Psychotherapy, as it not only improves the morale of the patient, but also provides the guidance on how to keep improving further from the language disorder.
- Positive Atmosphere: The kids suffering from such a disorder should be made comfortable enough to enjoy their being, giving plenty of time to your young ones is the best way to cure such disorder, so one should always communicate well with his kids and make them learn new things, sing to them, listen to various sounds, show different pictures, colours, shapes to make them learn.
- Parental Support: The parents should also understand the issue well, be patient, and should support the kid to work out on the disorder. Parents should also interact with other parents, who have been there, to learn more about the language disorders and how their kids overcome the disorder.
As language disorder is one of common issue in kids, this can be managed and cured well to improve after all the required knowledge and best practices to follow.