Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Rini DastidarYour feedback matters!
Suffering from bleeding gums at the time of paste. Tried lot of thing but not getting relief. Try various best toothpaste but no effect advice me.
I used to brush daily in the morning but I have a problem of bad odour coming from my mouth. I used to chew sauf and many things but the results are not so impressive.
I have problem with my tongue, that at the surface of my tongue their is white thick coating and this layer remains for whole day and I have this problem from 7 years ago to present time. Some doctors say drink lots of water and some say this disease recover in some day but it remain. So please help me and told me the correct treatment.
I have to enquire regarding some dental problems.I have one tooth completely damaged but not paining.I want to remove and implant a new one.Also after implantation can i go for ortho treatment?what will be the approximate cost for all these.I want to clear all the damages :) :) .I want to do treatments in chennai.
I am male and 25 years old. Even in the presence of saliva I feel thirsty and vomit. I am facing this problem from around 3 years. Even it has become difficult for me to speak. I have got frustrated because I cannot face interview, and several things due to this problem. So please help me.
Sir, I have been getting bleeding in my teeth after brush up please let me tell about this problems any suggestions to me.
Hi, there is a sensitivity problem in my tooth. When I drink cool water or when I eat sweets pains occurs. Kindly advice how to get rid of it by taking precautions.
Hot, cold and very sweetness things cause sensations in my teeth what should I do. Please prescribe some remedies or medicines.
Hi Sir, I am 29 years old sir my question is I drink cool water and drink some time beers 2 days onwards my neck and mouth always dry sir please tell me any solution.
I am suffering from mouth ulcers. Usually I faced this problem. What should I do to get rid of it permanently. And also a solution to reduce body heat.
He can never talk freely, feeled ashamed to be sit among friends, can t talk freely to their clients so and so.
Reason for this problem is formation of volatile sulphur compounds cause bad smell. Halitosis can be through bad habits like smoking, drinking, gutka chew etc or can be gerd (gastric entero regurgitation disease).
Treatment plan is in your hands.
1. We brush daily but cant give enough time on toungue cleaning which is real reserviour of bad smell producing bacterias so clean your toungue thorughly you can feel the change in few days
2. Stop the bad habits
3. Make routine to follow proper oral hygeine plan
4. Stop eating randomly or rinse mouth every time you eat randomly
5. Chlorhex+zinc mouthwash is the key to achieve wonder use it properly by 1: 4 ratio of mouthwash to water and rinse in mouth for 1minute atleast never eat half an hour after that use this two weeks than stop
I hope you like this article and start a new life free of demon called halitosis
I am 28 years old last one week I found mouth inside near neck top white color small blister .please help me?
I had anal sex with my girlfriend and from the I got my mouth dry and I had my hiv test and also my girlfriend too but both are non reactive, now i'm confused then whats going on with me.
The smile is the first thing we notice about a person, and more than anything else, it reveals the teeth first. We all yearn for that set of perfectly aligned teeth that are pearly white in color. However, this is not a reality in all people.
Due to various reasons, the teeth are not always bright and white. In some cases, the high fluoride content in the water can lead to fluorosis, which causes irregular patches on the teeth. Chewing tobacco and smoking are another reason for teeth discoloration, ranging from yellow to brown to black. The most inevitable of all reasons is ageing, where they naturally change to a darker shade of yellow. However, dental technology has also improved to come up with various solutions, so that the dream for that set of pearly whites can be made a reality.
Bleaching is by far the most commonly used method for teeth whitening. The tooth has an outer layer called enamel, a next layer called dentin, and a final inner layer called the pulp. The enamel contains organic particles that give the tooth its color, and the bleach material attacks these organic particles and thereby removes the stains.
It is always advisable to use tooth bleaching under the supervision of a dentist. A thorough examination and diagnosis is required before deciding on one of the two modes of bleaching.
- In-office bleaching: This involves use of whitening gels that are not available over the counter. The gel is applied on the discolored portions of the teeth to leave a whiter tooth behind after the stipulated time.
- Home bleaching: In cases where more regular application is desired, the patient is given a kit which has customized trays and the whitening gel. The patient is educated on a schedule including how and when to apply the gel and instructions for this application.
In addition, for minor discolorations, there are other options as below:
- Whitening strips: These strips are similar to adhesive bandage and contain the bleaching agent. They are applied onto the tooth and left for usually about 30 minutes to take effect.
- Brush-on whitening: These gels are applied directly on the tooth and left for a while or overnight if required.
- Whitening chewing gum: For the chewing gum lovers, this could be an option. These chewing gums are similar to any chewing gum but include bleaching agents.
Side effects: Sensitivity and gum irritation are the two common side effects of bleaching. This could be either from the chemical or the trays that are used. The need to repeat the treatment again is another shortcoming. Repeated visits to the dentist may be needed once or twice a year to maintain the pearly white smile!