Lybrate.com has top trusted Sexologists from across India. You will find Sexologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Riajuddin Ahmed
Submit a review for Dr. Riajuddin AhmedYour feedback matters!
I am gerd for 2 years and is only because of masturbation wherever I masturbate acid reflux takes place and it is more during ejaculation, I don't have any guilt of doing this and even I don't have any kind of stress I can feel acid coming out of my stomach during masturbation.
I have a very strange question. I am married for 18 years and feel my wife is not faithful. We usually do sex only once a month. Mostly she only decides it as all other times she says she is not interested in it. But even after so many days sometimes her vagina is tight and some times it's too loose that I loose interest mid way. Since I have doubts my mind goes to that side and I feel upset and rejected. Is loose vagina even after month without sex possible. When at other times it's tight. How's that possible if she is not having sex outside? Pl clarify.
Hi I'm 29 years man last month I went for sex with my wife but both we are not get any bleeding may be I done sex wrong and she didn't get any pain can you suggest me. In this sex I used condoms with my partner and I need which branded condoms are available for women.
Men in their 20s are more active and possess fast metabolic rate and they can be good in bed too, even after having a tiresome day. How can this not be possible in your 30s? This is because you have hit your 30s and there is a lot of difference in the peak you had in your previous ages. This change is quite critical, as what you do during these changes affects your overall sexual health.
The male menopause also known as andropause starts hitting individuals as early as 35. During this stage, there is a drop in the libido and even can cause erectile dysfunctions.
How do you avoid this?
Here what you can do on a regular basis to keep yourself fit at all times so you can be fit when it matters the most!
- Check your family medical history
- Check your testosterone levels proactively
- Eliminate artificial sweeteners
- Keep a check on your alcohol consumption
- Dump the junk and add more veggies on the palate
- Get a lot of sleep
- Check your family medical history: Family history is an important determinant to understand the faults in one's genetic DNA. It matters even though you and your family must be living a different lifestyle or live in a different environment, but as they say, it is all in the genes. You can still lead a healthy sex life if you are active and fit at times available to you.
- Check your testosterone levels proactively: Declining levels of testosterone brings a lot of problems such as hair loss, decreased sex drive, depression and memory levels which is again a vicious cycle. To avoid this, include meat, fish, cheese and yogurt in your regular diet.
- Eliminate artificial sweeteners: Sugar may not be our strongest friend, but it is our strongest foe for it all does other than lessening sweetness in our morning tea, coffee, diet soda, but also increases the risk of developing non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
- Keep a check on your alcohol consumption: It is okay if we gulp down a drink or two of red wine daily, but if it is more than that, then you can say goodbye to love making sessions as excessive drinking can not only destroy your liver and your gut and so on, but also impairs your libido. The key here is just moderation.
- Get a lot of sleep: A minimum 6 hours of sleep is ideal as it helps your brain health, manages your stress levels and most importantly optimizes the male hormone production, which helps you in a healthy libido to satiate your partner. Men who sleep less than 6 hours have an increased risk of stroke and heart disease as well. So take care of your body while you can before it's too late!