Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rayajur Rahman FirdousYour feedback matters!
I am experiencing alot of pain while passing stool. There is sometimes blood also after stool is passed. It pains when I sit as well. It's happening for past 10 days.
My lips are black in color I smoked 2 times in last 2 years from then it remained black now only for 2 times smoking why it become black in color What should I do to get red lips.
I have suffered by typhoid thrice and so I am suffering from anemia how can I prevent hair loss and get rigid of dark circles.
I have chicken pox marks in light brown color near breast I have them from long time. Please tell me a tip how to get out of these marks.
Hello madam I had a sex with my wife on 13 february and she do not have any period we checked with preganews two times but I show always negative then I gave my wife a pill after 1 month and 23 days of sex after giving it show got periods but the period is only for one day after one day period had stopped but 2 or 3 after she found yellow spot in morning. So madam tell me about yellow spots.
Hi I am 23 year old and my face many problems but the main is I think so much and I get worried so much about my future and my relationship and also I get angry so much very frequently please suggest something so that I can focus on my career and goals.
I am felling so tired and my face is looking so dull and my face is looking black and oily so please give me any medicine.
My job routine is very hectic I get only 5 hours to sleep a day and this has been continuing since 2 year's because of which I have got dark circles under my eyes . Can anyone suggest me a good medicine that I can apply on dark circles under my eyes and get rid of them permanently?
What is the best diet to maintain body physique and skin health well, if the names of the easy available foods can be mentioned that will be better?
Hello doctor my self sharad. I am 28years old man. My colour I so dull. I have blackish body. My face has also very dull what should I do for attractive looking.
Dear Sir, I have noticed blood during stool on dated 22/04/16 in morning time. I consult with gastronologist specialist & he has done sigmoidoscopy and observed anal fissure problem. He suggest that it will take 10-12 days for healing and suggested some medicines as well for 4 days followed with sitz bath for 10 days. Yesterday also noticed blood in morning aa well as in evening time which was not observed from last 3 days. Pl suggest what to do, either meet with surgeon or gastronologist. I need your kind advice. It really disturbs my daily life at all & mind is not stable as well. I have stopped morning walk & yoga as well and feeling weakness as well. Pl suggest.
Actually I had chicken pox 4 weeks back now its gone. But I hve marks of it. How can I get rid of these marks. Please suggest me something. I am very irritated with this.
I am male 30 year's old, I have hyper pigmentation on face, which type of diet cure my problem. Please kindly suggest.
I am 17 years old and I have a blackheads at my nose and at my chin. Please give me a solution to cure it.
Please tell me how to reduce the size of right my right testis. Once I went to a doctor. The doctor give me a medicine, by this medicine my testis size reduced but my medicine was finished. Now my size of testis are not completely reduced. There is no pain in my testis. Please tell me the medicine through which the size of testis reduced. I want to be an marine engineer so, please tell me also that in Marin engineering there is any problem by the size of testis in medical.
There are many ways to remove your unwanted hair, some of them being shaving, tweezing and waxing. However, now there is laser hair removal as well. Laser hair removal involves having highly concentrated beams of light fall onto hair follicles. When this happens, the hair follicles absorb that light and the excess hair cells get destroyed. Read on to find more about laser hair removal:
Benefits: There are a some major benefits to laser hair removal as compared to other forms of hair removal. Here they are:
- Permanency: When you opt for laser hair removal, usually your hair will never grow again after just three to seven sessions, unlike other forms of hair removal. In fact, laser hair removal is the only way to permanently remove hair which exists. Even if you wax, shave or tweeze, the hair will eventually grow back.
- Precision: It is much harder to not damage the surrounding skin with traditional methods of removing hair. With laser hair removal, you can remove hair, which are dark and coarse without harming the nearby skin.
- Eye and skin protection: The procedure starts off with the patient being given eye protection. This is so that the laser light does not damage the eyes. After that, a cold gel or special cooling liquid is given so that the laser light can penetrate the skin better.
- Testing period: The technician will then give a laser pulse to the area where hair is supposed to be removed from to ensure the right settings are used and also to make sure there are no adverse reactions to this form of treatment.
- Procedure and recovery: After the testing period, the hair will be removed and once it is done, ice packs and other anti-inflammatory creams and lotions are given to make sure that there are no adverse effects of laser hair removal after the procedure.
Recovery: Even after the lotions are given, there are some risks of laser hair removal, such as the skin will look sunburnt and sometimes even blisters may appear. In such cases, sunscreen can help prevent changes in the color of your skin.