Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Kolkata. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ranjit Kumar Dutta
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Ranjit Kumar DuttaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from back pain from last 2 days. Can you suggest what should I do to get relief from this problem?
I had an accident affecting my back heel, it has healed but I still get swelling in my leg while I keep it still for a long time.
With in seconds I am getting numbness in hands and legs when I give stress on them. It is very very less time when compared to others. If I sit on the floor by "padmasan" with in few seconds I want to release my legs. This is what the situation. Is it any thing dangerous ? what are the remedies.
I am 23 year old male. I suffered back pain since last 2 year what should I do I already done all type diagnosis. All report are well and taken all pain killer and medicine like muscle relaxer but not effective also doing exercise for core after it feeling well then some time as usual stiffnes. Please kindly suggest me for curing it.
Hi sir. at the time of playing cricket I got break my acl ligament is their is any solution to joint this acl ligament without surgery can you please tell me.?
Pain in the joints can be caused by a number of reasons such as ligament injuries, bruises, inflammation, arthritis etc. However, it is usually associated elderly people. While some cases of joint pain can be diagnosed as symptoms of a particular problem, others often go undiagnosed. In such cases homeopathy is a great option to look at.
Homeopathy does not base itself solely on a medical diagnosis but takes into consideration the patient’s overall physical and mental health as well. Homeopathy is also a preferred form of treatment for such problems as it has negligible side effects. Some of the common homeopathic remedies for joint pain are:
- Rhus Tox: Rhus tox is the most commonly prescribed homeopathic medicines for joint pain. It is especially beneficial to those who experience a worsening of the pain after rest and feel that the pain improves on moving the limb. This sort of pain is usually worst in the mornings after waking up from sleep.
- Bryonia Alba: This homeopathic remedy is often prescribed in cases where joint pain is aggravated by any kind of motion and resting the limb provides relief. This sort of pain is typically associated with osteoarthritis and other musculoskeletal conditions where the joints have been eroded. Bryonia Alba may also be used when there is inflammation around the joint.
- Ledum Pal: Joint pain that is associated with gout can be treated with this homeopathic medicine. Ledum Pal is also used for pain in smaller joints that is accompanied by swelling. The patient may also complain of the affected joints feeling ‘hot’.
- Causticum: Severe joint pain that is relieved by exposure to heat can be treated with causticum. Patients who benefit from this remedy often find that exposure to cold can worsen their symptoms.
- Arnica Montana: Arnica is most homeopaths’ go-to medicine for injuries, bruises and pains that result from an injury. Arnica is also beneficial in cases where all the joints of the body hurt and the patient also complains of soreness.
- Actea Spicata: Pain that affects the joints of the hand can be treated efficiently with actea spicata. This homeopathic remedy is especially beneficial for wrist pain that may or may not be accompanied by swelling. In such cases, the slightest movement or exertion may aggravate the pain.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is a great remedy for joint pain that moves from one joint to another. In some cases, this shifting of pain can be so sudden as to feel like an electric shock. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 25 years old and always feel pain in my foot though I always prefer wearing flats n take good diet. I have a sitting job I usually walk only 5000 steps per day. Still I always feel pain in my feet.
I am having a back pain from last three days. Today I went for the X-ray and found in the report they lumbar lordosis is lost. What does it mean?
Gout is a type of arthritis, which can affect your joints, though usually, it causes maximum harm to your big toe. Symptoms that you are having a bout of gout include having a stiffness and swelling of the joint in question. The pain is very sudden and also causes a burning sensation. Gout is basically a recurrent type of inflammatory arthritis. However, the pain associated with gout can be remedied by Ayurveda.
Here are some of the best Ayurvedic remedies which can be used:
- Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu: Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu is the most common and most widely recommended treatment for gout. However, it needs to be taken on an empty stomach. It is also worth note that it works best when teaspoons of it are taken two times a day with warm milk.
- Kaishore Guggulu: Kaishore guggulu is a type of medicine, which should be accompanying Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu. It Is usually administered after some initial relief is felt from Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu. Its best to consume this medicine in tablet form thrice a day.
- Shallaki: This Ayurvedic remedy is great for decreasing the pain in the joints affected. It also decreases the swelling in those joints, which have been affected by the bout of gout. Shallaki is also crucial in making sure that cartilage forms and that the blood supply to the joint which is affected by gout is still stable.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains and also inflammation of muscles. This herb can also work wonders on your blood circulation.
- Pinda Taila: This is a type of oil which needs to be applied externally. Pinda Taila is a very rare class of medicines which treats gout externally. Pinda Taila or Guduchyadi Taila is administered by rubbing it on the body part affected.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized ayurveda and ask a free question.