Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Ranjit Kr RoyYour feedback matters!
Morning reading BP 110/80 night reading 130/90 how to control it to 120/80 please give me useful information.
My mother does not sleep last 5 night and she having little pain at left side of chest also she is an asthma patient. Plzz suggest what should I do.
I am 86+ suffering from erratic heart beat. Morning high 100+ evening as low 110/68 heart rate below 60.
One month child have a problem in heart, child has problem in breathing, Dr. Said" dil main surakh hain" operation karna hoga within two weeks but other Dr. Said operation karna hoga but after one or two years because child's age is one month. Please advise me main kya karu?
Hi I am avinash poddar aged 38 years from Kolkata (India). My father had a heart attack 20 years back. For past couple of months I am suffering from breathlessness and throat chocking effect on physical exertion. Recently I had undergone a TMT test which is positive. Attaching my reports along. I consulted few doctors they are suggesting to go for Angioplasty why I am not in favor of. Request you to guide me future course of action.
Sir last 7 month I am taking thyrox 100 after 3 month t3 and t4 value is in normal range and tsh is from, 42, 33, 9.45 so Dr. Suggested tab from 50 mg then 100 mg now latest report is t3 is 96.18, t4 is 6.50 and tsh is 33.75 sir please suggest what I do?
Hello doctors, I have heard, if someone feel symptoms of heart attack, can give aspirin tablet 325 mg immediate at home. Is it true doctors? and can take this tablet I any heart pain symptoms? Is this has ant side effects? Can I buy this tablets without prescription? How much days can I keep this at home?
I'm 50 yrs, male, suffering from high BP (160/90) since last one year. I've taking medicines but not improve. Pl. Help.
Hi I 40 years old suffering from chest pain tmt echo ecg all are normal , CT angio done normal but with long segment myocardial bridging in MId LAD. BP and resting heart always normal . Sometimes heart beat increase when sudden activity pls suggest.
I am 51 yr old male having fbs avg 150 even Iam regularly using Gluconorm G1 in the morning. And I have hypothyrodectomy and cholesterol in the border level. Triglyceride is in anavarage of 300.
I am tendency to have high bp as says by my doctor. I some time feel mild headache and sweating. Is it symptom of high bp?
I am 20 years old. When I am sad. I am getting severe pain in heart. I can't bear this pain. I feel lonely because of my love issues. I am not able to become mentally strong. How to stop this severe pain.
I'm a 23 year old male, recently diagnosed with primary hypertension, but the doc says that hypertension have been there from childhood, after evaluation. I have been masturbating from when I was 11. And this habit I can't get away with. I also ejaculate prematurely. This doc doesn't no this all except the hypertension thing. Suggest me something please.
I am 15 years old I am a boy my chest is big I want small and what I want to do to stop becoming big I want smallest chest and I wang without any medicine anf what is the solution.
So here are the best foods to reduce cholesterol
Have a salmon fish dinner. Snack on a handful of nuts. Pour a dash of olive oil in your salad.
And bite into that sinister chocolate. Now you can do all this guilt-free! All these foods help in fighting bad cholesterol., 'You can reduce cholesterol in your blood by eating healthy foods'. So, here we are today with our list of cholesterol fighting foods.
1) Oats: If you change your morning meal to oats then you can do your cholesterol level a whole lot of good. Do note that two servings of oats can lower LDL cholesterol by 5.3% in only 6 weeks. Essentially, oats contain a substance called beta-glucan which absorbs bad cholesterol.
2) Red Wine: Here's yet another reason to toast to your health. The red grapes used in the manufacturing of red wine have an important effect on cholesterol levels. Two glasses of red wine in a week can do you a whole lot of good.
3) Salmon and fatty Fish: Full of Omega-3 fatty acids, salmon is a natural health wonder, which helps in keeping heart conditions such as heart attacks, stroke and high cholesterol levels at bay. Fishes such as salmon, sardines and herring help in raising good cholesterol levels by 4%.
4) Nuts: Mono-unsaturated fats (found in nuts, seeds etc.) have the lowest fatty acid molecules and are the best of the three fats, namely poly-saturated fats, saturated fats and mono-unsaturated fats. Nuts are the best way to get those required healthy fats into your body without feeling guilty. Since the fats that come from nuts are natural and are not chemically processed, this makes them heart healthy, filling, and nutritious options.
5) Beans: Excellent for the heart, ½ a cup of beans added in our diet (in the form of any dish or soup), helps in lowering cholesterol levels by 8%. You should try black, kidney, or pinto beans; each one of them supplies about one-third of your day's fiber needs.
6) Tea: Tea has antioxidants and less amounts of caffeine than coffee. An eight-ounce cup of coffee contains around 135 mg caffeine; tea contains only 30 to 40 mg per cup. Tea helps in protecting your bones because of the presence of phytochemicals in them. It is also a great defense against LDL cholesterol levels.
7) Chocolate: Chocoholics can celebrate with a healthy dose of dark chocolate as it is full of antioxidants and cholesterol-reducing properties. According to a Spanish study published in 2010 in the "Journal of Hepatology,", "the antioxidants in dark chocolate reduce the damage that can occur to blood vessels, which can further threaten the health of people with cirrhosis. The dark chocolate can help prevent the blood vessels in the liver from rupturing". Medical experts suggest that munching on 100 grams of chocolate every day helps in reducing the occurrence of cardiovascular mishaps by 21 percent.
8) Spinach: Popeye the sailor was quite right when crediting his muscle power to this green leafy vegetable. It is believed that spinach contains around 13 flavonoid compounds which keep us away from cancer, heart diseases and osteoporosis. 1/2 a cup of this lutein-rich food, daily, guards us against heart attacks.
9) Olive oil: This oil has many health benefits. It contains mono-unsaturated fatty acids which lower bad cholesterol and triglycerides, without lowering good cholesterol levels. Different stages of pressing and processing yield different varieties of olive oil. Extra virgin , Virgin , Pure , Pomace