Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ranaraj GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am a diabetic patient. I tried all the ayurvedic and other treatments but no effect. I don't know what else I can do. Can you provide me a helpful treatment or a remedy for this?
Hello, I am 19 year old and there is pimples in my face right for 4 years Although I have consultant many doctors but I did not get good response and eaten many tablets and apply various cream in my face Please help.
I am 70 yrs male. In 2001 may I had myocardial infraction under medical management only. Six months back I had pottacium in blood 5. 8 please the range suggested here (chennai) india is 4. 8--5. 8. What kind of /names of fruits, vegetables and other food please I should please avoid.
Hello mam My periods not coming in regular way it comes aftr 2-3 months gap periods? Please mam tell me what the reason why my periods coming in irregular.
How to get rid of waxing marks on my nose I had take outed my black head with veet waxing kit on skin and my skin got red I left my skin like that and slept I got a brown patch on my nose I'm looking like joker please help me.
I am a diabetic patient form last 20 years and my present level of sugar fasting is below 150. Presently I am suffering from Anxiety, please tell whether this is connected to sugar or not and what is the best treatment?
Is oral sex harmful for both the partners as we indulge in such action very frequently. We also have unprotected sex as my partner does not like using condom. Please suggest for a better sexual life with any future problems. Thnx in advance.
My mother has knee pains, and she has been using the pain killers, is this continuous use of pain killers cause any side effects? S.
The secret behind beautiful hair is having healthy hair. In order to have healthy and beautiful hair, you must take care of your hair on a regular basis.
The following are ten hair care tips that you should never ignore:
- Choose your hair care products according to your hair type. Avoid getting lured by advertisements. Take the responsibility of knowing your hair type oily, dry or straight. Knowing your hair type will help you to pick out the appropriate product suitable for your hair type.
- Do not forget to use a conditioner every time after you apply shampoo on your hair. Conditioner helps to lock the hair cuticles and prevents hair from shedding.
- Try massaging your hair and scalp with oil at regular intervals. Oil provides nourishment to your hair and can also reduce hair fall.
- Remember to make a visit to the salon for regular trimmings. That can help you to avoid split ends and can make your hair grow longer.
- You must make sure to use an appropriate comb for your hair so that your scalp is not affected in any way.
- Include foods in your diet, which are replete in vitamins like Vitamin B Complex, Vitamin A and Vitamin C. Also incorporate proteins; eating the right foods can help you get the hair you always wanted.
- Indulging yourself in regular exercises is also crucial in order to maintain good and healthy hair.
- Using vitamin E capsules and hair revitalizers occasionally can enhance your hair growth.
- Avoid using hair dryers as they may damage your hair if used from a close proximity.
- After every wash, let your hair dry naturally as it will reduce hair fall.
Following the aforesaid hair care tips can help you to have beautiful and long hair. Taking care of your hair in a proper manner can reduce your chances of developing hair problems also.
Hi ths is sudha as I am suffering from neck pain and headache wht is the reason for this and my eyelids also getting pain.
I am 27 years old female. Having skin problems like unwanted black spots on visible parts. How to get rid from these.
1. I am having diabetes since past 15 years and mf Fasting sugar ranges from 130 to 150 and PP 160 to 180 and I take 1 tablet of Gemmer forte 2 mg after breakfast .Please advise on how to bring sugar under control . 2. I got my angioplsty done in 2012 . I am taking 3 tablet - clopilet 75 mg , seloken xl 25mg.Crestor 10 mg. I get acidity frequently and feel tired .Please advise 3. I feel tired very early after a walk or some work . Please advise on what type of exercise should be conducted.
Hi, i am 31 years old i have big back pain in my back bone.In my back bone 4 gaps(l2,b2,b4.B5) lot of pain in my back bone please suggest any medicines ?
I am 48 yrs old male. I have Guillain-Barre syndrome from last 3 months. what should i do? please advice
I am suffering from fever since the past 5 days. I underwent fever panel test. Nothing out of order is there. I am feeling very weak and the temp remains around 99 degree F. Fever is not going away.
1. Use good posture when sitting with your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
2. Give your eyes a break from looking at a computer screen every 20 minutes.
3. Properly adjust lighting in your home and the brightness of you monitors.
4. Blink. Don’t worry, there are not scary statues of angels trying to get you!
5. Eat healthy fruits and veggies to improve vision health.
6. Take care of your glasses and contacts.