Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Ranajit MondalYour feedback matters!
Hi everytime i blow my nose it bleeeds and i have asthma already .I just hope its not cancer kindly let me know what can i do to stop it
I have ear pain over 2 days and I have been getting these sharp jabbing pains in my lower abdomen during the night, any ideas.
I had some infection and pain in my ear and took the treatment. After that I have got contious hissing sensation in my ear. Some times I feel like some liquid flowing inside and it reduces the hearing also by 50% for few minutes. I encountered my self in disoriented position when I got up in night and fell on the bed. I tried again and again I fell. But it improved in morning and reduced by 80% slowely in 15 days. I used to get this feeling during the day also while getting from the Chair or getting out of the car. Please Advise.
I getting sore throat. . I means I can feel little bit it's a start today is first day. What should I do .m sure after dat I wil get cold cough fever .every time if cold is going to start it start with sore throat. And m pretty sure i'm going to fall sick. What should I do to avoid. Further problems.
I am 29 years old, I am facing a problem in breathing from last summers. I cant take a deep breath and it leaves me fealing uneasy and dizzy. What should I do?
I have most throat allergy. Every times I suffering cough problem. please help me how can be normal.
I did stapedectomy on left ear successfully last year. Now I can hear properly with no other side effects. Please suggest any Do's n don't!
I'm suffering from stuffy & painful nose these days, is it because of weather change or something else, I started having this prob since last year! Please suggest me the possible solutions. Thanks & Regards
I feel my nose is flat and does not looks good. Can I opt for any surgery for the same. And how much it will cost to me ?
I always feel like that there is something stuck in my throat. and because of that I suffer from continuous cough through out the year. I have tried many cough syrups but its doesn't help in any way.
I have like something inside my throat. When I lying down its difficult to burp. But when I stand I can do it so. Also I get a small pain when I burp sometimes. I think the food is stuck in my throat. Or like that! What should I DO?
Having constant cuts/ulcers in my mouth and feeling of pain on the right side of throat mot able to recover from it from last month.
Rhinitis is an irritable medical condition where the mucous lining of a person's nose swells up. The term is more of a category and less of a definitive way to describe something specific. Rhinitis involves a host of other conditions that affect the mucous membranes of your nose. If you were not aware, common cold is also a kind of rhinitis. Rhinitis can cause acute touchiness in the inner lining of the nose leading to continuous discharges from one's nose. It can also lead to clogging of your nose or inflammation of the internal tissues.
Rhinitis can be divided under two main types; allergic and non- allergic rhinitis. Allergic rhinitis, popularly known as hay fever is caused due to contact with allergens that are usually undamaging. However, in case of non- allergic rhinitis the symptoms take after that of the allergic type but no particular causal factor can be identified.
Factors that can increase your propensity to suffer from rhinitis of any kind are:
- Pollen from flowers
- Inhaling certain substances can be harmful; smell of certain chemicals is bad too.
- Both active as well as passive smoking can be detrimental
- High levels of air pollution contributes to the risk
- Weather conditions affect your health; a windy yet humid weather can aggravate rhinitis.
Common symptoms of rhinitis can be listed as below:
- A person suffering from this condition might catch a cold all of a sudden.
- People, usually little children, might even face high fevers.
- Your nose tends to be runny. After the infection subsides, chances of a thick, sticky discharge are more.
- Exhaustion is also felt in combination with headaches and teary eyes.
- The nature of your nasal discharge tells the doctor if you are suffering from an allergy or from a viral infection.
A few preventive measures to aid you against rhinitis:
- Rhinitis can be communicable and in most cases it is so. Therefore a person should not share his or her utensils and other personal things such as towels or handkerchiefs with any other person.
- One should not be in close proximity of another infected person.
- Hands are the most common sources of infection. One must wash his or her unclean hands before touching the face.