Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ranabir Mukherjee
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Ranabir MukherjeeYour feedback matters!
I am underweight and my eyes are totally gone inside make me looking ugly. Please suggest me the best solution to make my eyes normal.
The size of my left eye is smaller then the right eye what could be the reason and what is it's treatment?
I was hit in the eye with a tennis ball when I was 11. I thought I just popped a blood vessel but I found out that I have a bruised retina and was told there is nothing they can do to fix a bruised retina. Is there anything that I can do about it now?
My name is dev kumar and I am eighteen years old. I have problem of my health that some times my eyes are very paining and I can't see.
I have itchy eye and whenever I usually touch my eyes it get red So, I want to know is there any problem in my eyes. Thank you.
I have red eyes and watching problem by eyes these are from last 10 years. so what can I do? Please help me.
Doc. My eye sight is weak, can my eyes restor to natural state with healthy food and exercise? If yes please tell me about food and exercise. My left eye -2 and right eye -2.25.
I have got 1.25 sight should it is compulsory to wear glasses , I don't like to wear glasses so I am eating carrot and fish .am I doing correct.
Hi. My right eye has become red and tears are flowing I doubt it is conjunctivitis. Can you prescribe some medicine for me.
Hello sir I have a eye problem my eye become weak since sixth clas what should I do now for get rid of from this problem please suggest me for this situation.
I have 3rd nerve palsy. From 2015. But now this time I want to operate squint surgery in my eye .for at least cosmetic appearance. Is it right decision. Doctor says that diplopia is not curable for me.
I am 20 years old I am getting headtake every day evening and also my eyes will become red unnecessarily I want some tips to reduce this problems it's very hard to face and not good for me so please understand my problem and give simple solution it is easy to follow.
This method is implied for youngsters and people aged below 40 years, who have high power glasses, and are not suitable for lasik treatment. Here, an ultra slender lens of an uncommon configuration and the required force is situated in the eye over the normal lens inside the eye. This lens amends the spectacle force of the eye. ICL (Implantable Biocompatible Lens) is made in Switzerland, and the request for the lens is set according to estimations of the eye.
Here are some facts you should know about ICL:
- Spherical ICL lens redresses only spherical powered glasses. Toric ICL lens rectifies chamber alongside the spherical force of glasses. The main technique for changeless vision rectification that didn't include glasses or contact lenses accessible to patients who are not reasonable contenders for LASIK is the ICL or the Implantable contact.
- It is embedded in the back chamber, behind the iris, over the normal lens of the eye so as to correct the refractive mistake of the eye.
- It offers vision adjustment that is more honed and has more prominent profundity and measurement than other refractive surgeries. Indeed, ICL may create unrivalled visual quality as confirmed by less higher request abnormalities than corneal refractive surgeries. Patients encounter an almost immediate vision recovery.
- The lens is invisible to the eyes of the patient and also other people. The whole surgery takes around 10 to 15 minutes. The lens is biocompatible and made of collamer, a material based on collagen. It contains a UV blocker that forestalls unsafe UVA and UVB rays from entering the eye.
- ICL surgeries are amazingly safe. A few patients may encounter some distress amid the mending procedure like dry eyes or light affectability. These impacts are brief. Your specialist will examine with you the dangers and advantages of the method amid your interview.
Advantages of ICL:
- The lens is foldable and infused through a small, torment free, self-recuperating entry point in your eye.
- The ICL gives very successful results, and fantastic nature of vision. After this treatment, you can leave the clinic following two or three hours, because of fast recuperation. You will have the capacity to make the most of your new sight very quickly and retreat to your dynamic way of life. Your specialist will give you a point by point exhort on this.
- ICL corrects a very large range of visual defects.ICL Is one of the most effective spectacle removal techniques. It corrects your vision instantly after a surgery and lasts quite long. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.