Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. RajibYour feedback matters!
Hello sir/mam before 1 week my left hand do not work properly. Before 1 week I wake up in the morning and then my hand do not work properly. So can you tell me what should I do.
I'm 20 years old. Many times my muscle gets locked. It will be very painful. Immediately what do I need to do?
I m suffering from pain in my lower back and legs have always suffering with pain I m 45 year old lady.
I used to go for jogging everyday for 30 mins. Then after 10 days I found a problem in my right knee so I discontinued jogging and took pain relief medicine and now not continuing jogging now, pls suggest what to do, I want to keep if my bones are not strong and if it is then which medicine to take.
I am having operate of cervical laminectomy 2 months ago I am felling very weak, especially arms. How to gain strength. What to do or eat or anything? Please help.
I went for left leg knee replacement surgery two years back. There is lot of pain in right leg as it is also having arthritis. As per the doctors both leg were having same condition. please tell me should I go for right leg also and can this surgery be repeated. Thanx.
I haven't been able to run fast because of my muscle ache, since two week. I applied a pain balm, but didn't work. What to do? Please help me.
The knee joint is a very complicated joint in the body as it helps in a number of movements. Knee pain may result from sudden injuries, osteoarthritis or due to overuse and over exertion on the knees.
The various causes of knee pain are:
- Injury to the knee joint
- Being overweight puts stress on the knee, resulting in knee pain
- Infections in the knee joint result in knee pain
- Movements such as heavy squats may cause the knee joint to be sprained
Homeopathy is a holistic method of treatment that focuses on treating the cause of the disease rather than just the symptoms. There are many homeopathic remedies that are used for the treatment of knee pain:
- Rhus Tox: This remedy is used to treat knee pain that results from repetitive motion of the knee joint.
- Bryonia Alba: This is used in treating knee pain that gets worse when the knee joint is moved. Also, it is advised to rest after using this remedy.
- Ledum Pal: This is an excellent treatment for knee pain that is caused by rheumatism and gout. The symptoms tend to worsen under cold conditions.
- Guaiacum: If the knee pain is caused by abscess in the knee joint, then guaiacum is used to treat it. It is advised to apply cold compress to the affected area to allow it to heal faster.
- Benzoic acid: If the cause of the knee pain is deposition of uric acid, benzoic acid is used in the treatment.
- Hypericum: This remedy is used to treat pain that stems from rheumatoid arthritis, such as pain while contracting the knees. It is an effective remedy to reduce pain in the nerves around the knee joint.
- Colchicum: This remedy is administered if the knee pain worsens after moving the leg. It is advised to rest the knee and apply warm compress on the affected area to reduce the pain after this particular remedy is administered.