Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajib
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. RajibYour feedback matters!
My father is 60 years and he often complaints about pain in his knees and legs. He feels cold on his knees, also feels lathargic some time. He gets tired while climbing stairs. He is a vegetarian, no smoking but couple of drinks twice a months. Please suggest me something.?
I am 20 year old male, Like a month back I was talking a walk down the street and I slipped, got would or on my left leg knee and went to the doctor the other day.
I had a shoulder surgery for slap tear past 1 month ago So after the surgery I asked the doctor to show the video of my surgery so he told they can't show the video it's for their reference. So I want to confirm that can we ask or not for the video of surgery?
I have low back pain during menses but still have low back pain what ar e causes and name medicine for quick result.
Hi, my friend has a unique problem, she developed pain on her back and she gets black patches at that time and the pain increases gradually and at one point becomes unbearable where she needs to take pain killer, she has shown to many doctors and they all say there is no problem but this keeps recurring every 6 months? What is the diagnosis and the treatment plan? Kindly suggest.
I'm having shoulder pain from mrng. I'm unable to lift my hand up. Please help. I'm in severe pain. Pls respond fast.
Your knee is a very complex structure consisting of bones, ligaments, cartilage, tendons, muscles and meniscus. Most people encounter knee pain at some point in their lives. If your knee pain is chronic in nature, then it may last for a prolonged period.
Many causes may be responsible for your knee pain. Some of the causes are stated as follows:
1. Your knee is very much prone to injuries. Knee injuries may happen due to accidents, falling down carelessly or while playing sports. The most common knee injuries that may be the cause for your knee pain are mentioned as follows:
- Fractures may cause you to feel pain in the areas of your knee bones.
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament injury (ligament injury caused by twisting and a sudden motion) or Medial Collateral Ligament injury (injury to the tissue in the insides of your knee) is very common to sportspersons and may be the reason for severe knee pain.
- Sometimes your knee bones may get dislocated from their usual alignment. This can also make you experience severe knee pain.
- Ligament injuries, meniscus tear or tendon tear can also be responsible for your knee pain.
2. Sometimes pain in your buttock or foot region can also result in mild knee pain.
4. Being overweight can also result in knee pain.
The symptoms of knee pain may be different in each case. The most common symptoms are mentioned below:
- Stiffness of knee
- Swelling of your knee
- You may also feel unstable
- Difficulty in walking or bending of your knee
- You may notice redness in your knee area
Knee pain must not be ignored. It is highly recommended for you to seek advice from an orthopedic as soon as you encounter any of the above mentioned symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.