Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hi I want gain more fairness but these fairness creams available in the market does not seem to help. Is there any alternative way to get fair skin tone in about a week or two?
I am getting allergies all over body especially chest and back. I don't know why. At day Time its ok but mainly it occurs at night time. Tbis allergy is like itching and red spots like mosquito bite but not actually. I had to take cetrizine at night for this otherwise sometimes my upper lip gets swollen. What should I do? Please tell I am really feed up of this. And also tell me improve my digestion power. I want to gain weight, I am eating well but not able to digest it properly. So tell me the way to increase digestion power as well. It will be very nice of you. Thanks in advance.
Dear sir, what will be reasons for blood along with stool. It is occasional. Is it due to pressure applied to pump out stool or any other reason.
Meri skin oilly h or bahut pasina ata h. Or mere thyroid h to kya is wajah se ata h itna pasina. Koi face wash btaye jisse pasina ana kam ho or ye oilly skin shi ho.
I am 23 years old female I am having lump in right side of my breast and it has increase in size! I don't have any pain in it the lump can move every where in breast. It is movable. Is it cancerous or non cancerous?
Hiii I am 20 years old n I used Clean n clear fairness cream should I used this cream or not its harm to my face or not please help me?
Please suggest me home made tips/packs/treatment to do for fairer complexion at home. I'm getting tanned every day. Please tell me what to do.
I have suffering from skin wart last 2 years on face skin and hand I am 26 years old please advice me.
I have heard about a skin whitening product named radiance instant skin brightener. Is this a good product? Any side effects? Please give me an advice.
My mother has been suffering from thyroid from over 3 years. Also she has a skin problem which develops a pinkish red coloured patch on her skin with a little bit touch.
I am a 22 year male and have acne problem for last 1 week. It is a infection due to rain or something else?
Some women look atleast a decade younger than the age mentioned on their passports. For most of these women this is the result of anti-aging creams and serums. There are dozens of anti-aging products available today. The tough part is finding the right product for you.
Here are a few tips to help you make the right choice:
- Start with the Basics: Dehydrated skin and sun exposure are the primary triggers for wrinkles, sun spots and fine lines. To prevent this, start by picking a good sunscreen. When picking your sunscreen look for one that offers an SPF of 30 or more, water resistance and protection against both UVA and UVB rays. If you have sensitive skin, avoid sunscreens with fragrances, harsh chemicals, alcohol and preservatives.
- Understand your Primary Concern: No one product can address all signs of aging. At the same time, using multiple products can do more harm than good. Infact, it can make you look older. Hence, it is important to take an honest look at the mirror and identify your main concerns. Pick a single anti-aging product that addresses this issue.
- Pick a Retinoid Based Cream: Retinoids are the best way to fight signs of aging like fine lines, larger pores and dark spots. Choose between a retinol cream and serum depending on your skin. While creams are betters suited for dry skin, a serum works well to treat clogged pores and acne. Eliminate products that have artificial preserves or paraben.
- Read the Label: Take a close look at the label and pick a product that contains anti-oxidants or is hypoallergenic. Also look for vitamins and polypeptides. This can nourish your skin and keep it elastic for longer. Pick products that have the words 'non-comedogenic' on the label. Lastly, look for the consumer hotline number on the product.
- Patch Test: It is impossible to know how a product will react with your skin before using it. Anti-aging products are intended for use on the face but before using it on your face, you must first do a patch test. A patch test involves applying the product on a small patch of skin on the forearm and leaving it for 24 hours. If you do not notice any adverse reaction, only then use it on your face.
- Ask the Dermatologist: Self diagnosis is often not the best step to take. When it comes to skincare, it is always a good idea to consult a dermatologist before using a new product. Find a professional you trust and share your concerns with them so that they can advise you on the product that is most suited to you.