Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajat Majumder
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajat MajumderYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years female, married.from 5 days my gums are bleeding I can't find anything where blood is coming from its happening for the first time I take care of my teeth regularly I am nt getting if problem is with my teeth or gums it's bleeding so much the whole day. If any instant tip or medicine you can suggest would be great.
Sir, my lower jaw have been fractured on 4.3.15 and the Dr. Had done the fixed wiring.Then I come to home from my work place. Then after 2 weeks. The thin wire holding the both jaws got loose. After 3 weeks doctor has removed the thin wire. But I am confused that my bone is healed or what. Would it will be normal?
Accident me mere do teeth toot gaye hai aur naak ke baju ki haddi bhi crack hai waha plate lagi hai Mujhe teeth lagwana hai local me hi aap bataiye koi solution.
Hello sir. I want to ask about my frnd. He is smoker. Per day he smoke 4 packet. Always he very Slim body only. Now became him teeth becoming black lines. What the symptoms Pls tell me. Any dental treatment tell me.
I have a problem with my teeth & gums bleeding 3-4 times, in a month,my 2 long teeth of lower jaw front are removed by Dental teachican and fixed two acrlyic teeth the problem is i am unable to eat apple THANKING YOU DOCTOR SAHAB YOURS S.JAMAL UDDIN, And my tounge by toching dupcalite teeth my tounge getting SCRATCHES and the taste my tounge getting is sweet with acrilic duplicate teeth THANKS DOCTOR.
The invisalign system is a virtually invisible treatment that uses an innovative approach to gently yet effectively straighten your teeth. Through a series of custom-made removable aligners, the invisalign system gradually and predictably moves your teeth to an ideal position.
What are the benefits of" invisalign" over conventional metaalic or ceramic braces?
- Oral hygiene is a lot easier to upkeep because invisalign clear aligners are removable, letting you brush and floss your teeth regularly.
- Invisalign treatment may give you visible results from as early as the first month of treatment. Even better, most people won’t know you’re going through treatment when you’re wearing invisalign clear aligners because they are virtually invisible!
- Got a special occasion coming up? no problem, just take your aligners
- Out for the event and pop them back in when you’re done. With invisalign treatment, it’s easy to make your smile picture-perfect for that special occasion.
- With invisalign clear aligners, you don’t have to worry about doing the
- Sports you want to. Invisalign treatment is a suitable treatment option for an active lifestyle.
- The invisalign system effectively straightens your teeth predictably and more comfortably.
- Invisalign treatment is ideal for your busy schedule, with doctor visits
- Only approximately every 6-8 weeks. That means you can spend more time doing the things that are important to you.
How often should I go to the dentist? How can I look after my child's teeth? Why should I use dental floss? Which foods and drinks containing sugar cause tooth decay? Are pregnant women entitled to free NHS dental treatment? Why should I use interdental brushes? How many soft or fizzy drinks can children have a day?
Here are some tips for braces treatment
Tips for Braces Treatment
Hi! My warm wishes to all the viewers. I’m Dr. Ankur Gupta. I’m a practicing Orthodontist in Gurgaon for the last twelve years.
Today, I’m going to talk about my branch Orthodontics, which is very commonly known as braces or wires.
This braces and wires, what are they?
This is just a treatment modality to correct the malaligned or misaligned teeth or we say the patients who are having crooked tooth or forwardly placed tooth or bugs bunny type of tooth, we can align them with this sort of braces.
In this treatment modality, it is a very slow process. We put small small attachment over the tooth surfaces and we apply very small small, little, gentle forces to align those teeth into their final and ideal position.
Due to this, process, is a very slow process, it takes around one year.
Usually, most of the patients they ask me, what is the best time to get the braces. I will say the best time would be, in the growing age of the patient. When the child is growing between ten to 15 years is the best time but now, due to the dental advancement, lot of advancement and technology, any patient can get the braces whether he’s in 20s, 30s, 40s and 50s but just his born condition should be good.
Usually there are three types of braces.
First one is the metal type of braces which I have shown you earlier also. These type of metal braces, they were the traditional, they are more visible, and usually done in children.
Then, another type is the ceramic type of braces which are slightly less visible, more smooth and comfortable.
Then, the third one are the type of braces which are called invisible braces in which the braces are put from the inside structure of the tooth.
These type of braces, they are usually , this treatment is usually taken by the patients whose job profile is like that they don’t want to show off that they are getting the braces or their social bindings like that.
In case you want to know more about these things, not only about braces or any other treatment modality, you can contact me on Lybrate, online consultation or offline consultation.
Which paste should we use for our teeth. I am facing problem in eating food. Please advise any suggestive medicine or things that can be done. Thanks.
Tooth sensitivity is a condition when the nerve ending in the teeth are overly sensitive to hold hot and cold conditions. Drinking and eating hot or cold food may cause a sharp pain in the tooth. A material called dentin, which is what makes up the inside of your tooth, is protected by the enamel in the crown and the cementum in the root of the tooth. In cases when the dentin loses its covering, teeth may be become sensitive.
Causes of sensitive teeth
1. Inflammation caused by bacteria may lead to sensitive teeth.
2. Gum diseases such as gingivitis may cause the gums to retract and reveal the roots of your teeth.
3. Constantly grinding your teeth can cause the enamel to break down, which leads to exposure of the dentin.
4. Accumulation of plaque can cause sensitive teeth.
5. Various acidic foods such as lemon cause the enamel to be worn out.
6. Sensitive teeth is caused by decay of the tooth.
7. Various dental procedures such as teeth restoration and cleaning of the teeth cause the teeth to be sensitive.
Treatments for sensitive teeth
1. You need to use dental products that contain fluoride. Fluoride products tend to decrease teeth sensitivity.
2. Restrict consumption of acidic foods such as lemon and some dairy products.
3. If you grind your teeth then start using mouth guard.
4. Follow proper dental hygiene, such as brushing and flossing on a regular basis to keep teeth sensitivity at bay.
5. You should use a toothbrush that has soft bristles so that the gum tissue is not affected while brushing.
6. You may use a toothpaste that has been made for people who have sensitive teeth.
7. You may apply fluoride varnishes to root surfaces that have been exposed.
8. You may cover up root surfaces with white fillings.
9. Application of dentin sealers to root surfaces that have been exposed may help in preventing tooth sensitivity.
10. Laser is also effective to fix tooth sensitivity.