Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajat Kumar
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajat KumarYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. I have hair growth on face so the chin side darkness comes. Any cream s tr to rid off this.
My age is 21. I am suffering from fungal infection .today I went for treatment .skin specialist given tablets and cream 1) Tab.Eltriz. (20)------>daily one night 2) Tab.FZHH. (4)-------->once in 5 Day 3) iZ-S cream. 30g. ----> night I forgot that to ask how many days required to cure fungal infection.
I have oily skin but now when I wash face with soap I get dryness what is the reason and what to do.
Sir, I am 26 year old male, last from five days in stool a bit of blood is coming and lite burning at tip of the anus. Please suggest me the medicine and type of diets.
I have skin disease psoriasis around bumb and balls since I was 14 years old. Now I am 25 years old. But the disease has no sign to quit. I use bentonite gm for that and get little relieved. I loss my confidence. Please help.
Hello dr. I am 42 yr old man and I have some dark scars on my upper cheek. Please advise to get rid of the same.
Dear sir/mam, My skin is very dry and my lips are always cracked. I tried vaseline, boro plus and other petroleum jelly products but when I left them for 3-4 days then my lips cracks again and sometimes it pains. I never smoke or use any kind of alcoholic product. And I am very health conscious, I eat simple food. (even I don't take fast food). Please tell me solution. My age is 25, single.
Please suggest there is a cut of mark in right hands right hand thumb please suggest something for that?
Sir, my age is 21 (male) and I am very skinny. My height is 5'8 and weight is 50 kg. My skin is very oily. Having a good nutrition and diet, I am not gaining my weight. please suggest me some effective medicine for my both problems.
The skin on your body is an important organ which also has many important functions such as regulating the body temperature through perspiration, allowing you to touch and feel the world around us. The skin is a supple organ with folds and variations and different levels of thickness. To maintain its health, it is very important to keep it properly hydrated. Let’s look at a few ways that can be done naturally:
- Moisturize: This is an important step that many don’t follow and it is a very important part of skin care. Moisturizing is necessary in both dry and wet climates. What you need to be aware of is to change the type of moisturizer from season to season. It is better to moisturize with a lighter lotion and less often during summers while the winters would require a heavier lotion with increased frequency.
- Use humidifiers during the dry seasons: Many people may miss this trick, but it is a good idea to run a humidifier within the room during the dry seasons as it helps you to breathe better as well as keeps your skin hydrated. Also, when sleeping in air conditioned rooms, it is a good idea to run a humidifier to ensure that the cold air doesn’t dehydrate your skin.
- Stop taking hot showers for too long: This is another common reason for dry skin. Taking hot showers for extended periods of time will rob your skin of its natural moisturizers and result in dry, scaly skin. Too long and hot showers will strip the skin of its essential oils and thus result in it becoming scaly and dry. Preferably, take shorter and colder showers.
- Change lifestyle habits: One of the greatest disruptors of skin health are bad habits, such as smoking, drinking excessive alcohol and sun damage. Ensure that you have enough protection from the sun to stop sun damage. Smoking and alcohol both dry out our skin and thus result in you looking older as well as developing more wrinkles. Give up smoking and try to limit alcohol consumption to limited quantities.
- Exercise: Many of the skin related woes occur due to the lack of physical movement, which results in underlying conditions. These underlying conditions may not only cause the skin quality to deteriorate, but will also result in it being dry. It is important to exercise to keep the internal regulatory systems in best condition and keep the skin hydrated.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin related problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.