Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. R K KediaYour feedback matters!
I am 34 year old and from past 4 months I am getting Gout attack every month and since my last gout attack the bulge ness occurred on my right leg toe is not going and it pains while walking its almost a month over. As prescribed my doctor I am taking Allopurinol 100mg daily along with homeopathy medicine 1. Causticum 30.2. Urtica urens q. But even this has not benefited in any manner. Is there any other medicine which can help to remove this Uric Acid deposition immediately.
Me and my boyfriend met few days back, and we do had close relationship like touching and Kissing and all other types on non penetrative sexual interactions. Precum and some Sperms do evolved around near Vagina but no Sexual intercourse happened between us. But we fear tat it could lead to Pregnancy after reading certain articles in internet. How could it happen without penetration? If So, is it legal in India to abort for a 19 years unmarried Female in Multi-Speciality hospitals with her own consent alone?
I am 23 Years old and I have been suffering from leg pain and foot burning for 2 Months. What is the reason for it.
I am 25 year old male. I have pain through my two sides of necks. It really feels like the pain when we stretch. And some times when I cough and sneeze, the same pain is having through the arm's nerves and also in back side. It seems related with blood circulation. The pain continue when I put the neck in the same pose for a time. For example when I sleep it happens. I have allergy problem may be asthma and wheezing. What should I do doctor?
I am 12 years old I was getting painful legs I used volini spray it was not working what I should do? And I was very tied when I was working?
I feeling pain in my left hand for 2 days in two or three months. The pain is unbearable. Do you know why its paining and what should I do for this?
This question is for my mother. She is suffering from a major pain in her shoulder. We consulted my doctor they said it is frozen shoulder. She is following her medication. But there is no such improvement. Can you please tell me what to do.
I am 24 years old, I fell from bike and knee got hurt, I am using cipladine ointment from 3 days ,still my knee hasn't recover ,daily pus coming out from knee ,what medicines I need to be use to get recover, please help me out?
I am 52 years old now a days I am getting pain in my both knees is there any test I have to under go so that we will come to know what exactly the deficiency is their. I therefore request you to suggest some permanent remedy for this.
I am 25 and from past 1 month, I feel very exhausted after the office as if there is no energy left in me.Also, I don't feel fresh when I wake up. And shoulder pain occurs when I am in ac environment.
I am 27 years old and I'm suffering from back ache since 5 years specially in winter. What should I do? Will you please tell me is there any serious problem.
Human bones are continuously being removed and formed which is necessary for its proper maintenance. However, in certain cases, especially with aging, some bones and joints will be worn down to an extent where the body will not be able to reform them. This is especially true in the case of hips which may become worn due to age or other problems within the body.
Hip replacement surgery
When this happens, a hip replacement surgery can be performed to replace the original joints with a prosthesis or artificial hip which is usually made out of metal or a specially formed composite material or even a combination of the two. Along with other parts, it replaces the natural hip with an artificial hip to restore mobility and other related functions.
Benefits of hip replacement surgery:
- Lessening hip pain - This is one of the major factors as well as symptoms of requiring hip replacement surgery. Due to the grinding down of the bones, even the slightest movement causes pain and after the surgery and the recovery period, the pain is lessened.
- Correction of bone deformity - When the bones grind down and are abnormally reformed, deformities may occur reducing mobility. Artificial hips will ensure that deformities are corrected and resulting problems are thus eliminated.
- Return to normal activities and resumption of normal activities - This is possibly one of the primary advantages of this surgery, although it entails a long recovery period. However, most patients can get back to their normal activities and are able to resume a pain free life.
- Ability to have painless sleep - Many people who suffer from hip displacements or bone deformities are not able to sleep properly due to pain. After the surgery and the recovery period, they can return to normal functions and habits, thus are able to sleep properly.
- Leg strength increase - Many patients tend to have an increase in their leg strength as one side of the hip tends to become very weak due to bone problems before surgery. After surgery and recovery, the same side tends to have an increased strength due to the implant.
- In most cases a lifelong solution to hip problems - As the hip replacement prosthesis is made out of metal and if the operation is successful, it usually tends to last till the end of a person's life and this area usually doesn't tend to have problems again. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.