Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Purushottam SahaYour feedback matters!
I missed my period 29 days, it means my last period is july 30, I did my pregnancy test but it is showing negative, am I pregnant?
Is the dates are good to eat during pregnancy? Which foods you can recommend during first 2 months of pregnancy?
Hi doctor recently I had preventive health checkup for full body. I am female and taking medicine for thyroid from last1. 5 year. This time tsh is 13. 5. In ultrasound report dr detected pcod. Kindly help what I need to do. And what are the consequences.
सफेद मुस्ली (क्लोरोफिटम बोरेवियायनम), जिसे व्हाईट मुस्ली भी कहा जाता है, आयुर्वेद और हर्बल विज्ञान में प्रयोग किया जाने वाला एक शक्तिशाली कामोत्तेजक और स्ट्रिंग एडेडोजेनिक जड़ी बूटी है। परंपरागत रूप से यह गठिया, कैंसर, मधुमेह, जीवन शक्ति बढ़ाने और यौन प्रदर्शन में सुधार के लिए इस्तेमाल किया गया था। यह विशेष रूप से उन पुरुषों के लिए निर्धारित है जिनके कम शुक्राणुओं की संख्या और कम कामेच्छा है।
आयुर्वेदिक अभ्यास में सफेद मुस्ली या क्लोरोफिटम बोरेवियायनम जड़ पाउडर का उपयोग किया जाता है। यह विभिन्न आयुर्वेदिक योगों के रूप में भी प्रयोग किया जाता है जिसमें मुस्ली पाक शामिल है। यह पुरुष कमजोरी, शारीरिक दुर्बलता, स्तंभन दोष, ऑलिगॉस्पर्मिया, रात का उत्सर्जन, आदि के उपचार में उपयोगी है।
सफेद मुस्ली के लाभ
1. थकान और कमजोरी के लिए: शक्कर (गन्ना ब्राउन शुगर) के साथ सफेद मुस्ली थकान को कम करने में मदद करता है और शरीर को ताकत देता है।
2. वजन बढ़ाने के लिए: आप वजन बढ़ाने के लिए दूध के साथ इसे ले सकते हैं।
3. अल्पशुक्राणुता के लिए: यह अल्पशुक्राणुता के उपचार के लिए बहुत उपयोगी है और गिनती, मात्रा, द्रवीकरण समय और गतिशीलता को बेहतर बनाता है। यह सीरम टेस्टोस्टेरोन का स्तर और वृषण कार्य भी सुधारता है।
4. स्वप्नदोष के इलाज के लिए: अगर रोगी रात में उत्सर्जन के बाद कमजोरी, पीठ दर्द और शक्ति या ऊर्जा की कमी महसूस करता है, तो शक्कर के साथ सफ़ेद मूसा पाउडर का कुछ हफ्तों तक इस्तेमाल किया जाना चाहिए। यह उपाय रात के उत्सर्जन की आवृत्ति कम करने और शरीर को पुनर्जन्म करने में मदद करता है।
5. स्तम्भन दोष के इलाज के लिए: यह लिंग ऊतक को ताकत प्रदान करता है, कठोरता में सुधार करता है, और लंबे समय तक उत्सर्जन को बनाए रखने में मदद करता है। यह मुख्य रूप से ताकत प्रदान करता है, टेस्टो पर कार्य करता है, हार्मोन प्रोफ़ाइल में सुधार करता है, और शुक्राणुजनन को प्रेरित करता है।
6. गठिया और संयुक्त दर्द के लिए: इसमे अनुत्तेजक गुण है, जो गठिया में होने वाली संयुक्त सूजन को कम करने में मदद करतें हैं।
7. यह मानसिक स्वास्थ्य को सुधारने और तनाव और अवसाद का सामना करने में मदद करता है।
8. महिलाओं के लिए यह जड़ीबूटी योनि सूखापन से छुटकारा पाने में मदद कर सकती है।
9. यह स्तनपान कराने वाली माताओं के लिए भी उपयोगी है क्योंकि इससे दूध की गुणवत्ता में सुधार होता है।
10. यह शरीर के निर्माण के लिए एक स्वास्थ्य पूरक के रूप में भी प्रयोग किया जाता है।
सफेद मुस्ली के दुष्प्रभाव:
हालांकि अधिकांश दुष्प्रभाव असामान्य होते हैं और उपेक्षित हो सकते हैं, लेकिन कुछ ऐसे दुष्प्रभाव हैं जो कभी-कभी मेडिकल ध्यान देने की जरूरत दे सकते हैं।
1. सफेद मुस्ली का अत्यधिक सेवन उचित नहीं है। इसमें मौजूद फाइबर, नमी को कम करके मल को कड़ा करता है। इस प्रकार, बदले में, छोटी आंत में आंत्र आंदोलन को नकारात्मक रूप से प्रभावित करता है। आप आंत में एक बाधा का अनुभव कर सकते हैं, कब्ज, ऐंठन और दर्द के साथ।
2 इस सब्जी को लेने के बाद कई मामलों में एलर्जी संबंधी प्रतिक्रियाएं दर्ज की गई हैं। सबसे आम एलर्जी प्रतिक्रियाओं में शामिल हैं:
- आँख की सूजन
- बहती नाक
- बंद नाक
- चिड़चिड़ापन और खुजली गले
- त्वचा पर खुजली वाले अंगूठियां
- जी मिचलाना
- चक्कर आना
- सांस लेने में कठिनाई
hello doctors! I'm 25 years old. Unmarried and working lady. I've been suffering from a number of problems, some from my adolescence which are still there and have become chronic and some have developed recently. I have many health issues at the same time, below is the list:- 1- i'm exhausted all the time, I feel lethargic and slouchy. 2- few years back I used to have extreme pelvic pain; I couldn't stand the pain and my Dr. Gave me injections of voveran. Now from the last year my periods are not regular, I just menstruate for one day. 3- i'm constantly putting on weight, especially around my belly. I exercise but it doesn't help. 4- when I was 13 years old my knees used to knuckle/crack a lot. This condition remained for 8-9 years. Now it doesn't happen but i've severe pain in my knees and ankles; i'm not able to climb stairs, I can't do cycling I can't walk fast, cannot jump/jog, in short I feel like a 60 years old lady. 5- also I pent when I climb stairs or walk fast. My folks say that i'm a lazy girl and not at all attentive. 6- i'm absent minded, so much forgetful. I misplace things most of the time. One doctor said i've dementia or alzheimer's. I'm shocked. 7- I look pale and have many skin problems, like breakouts, scars, black head white heads, patchy skin. Did consult doctors. But nothing did really help. Blood test already done, there's no blood infection. 8- i've consulted a gynaecologist too for my periods and skin issues, conducted some tests which were normal. I feared of pcos but luckily it was not that but there was some watery discharge from my left breast. 9- i'm short sighted too and my number is -8. Severe headache is common. 10 - in 2013 I was down with typhoid. My haemoglobin was 7.8 at that time and I took iron tabs (dexorange) for three months. 11- four five years back I had a bone marrow test which indicated my bones were weak. In later years I consulted an specialist he said I hv arthritis, I didn't continue the medicines. 12- my tongue has unusual black spots. My metabolism isn't good. Constipation is not a regular problem. 13- recently i'm realising that my body's tiny hair including my face is growing dark. I fear of hormonal problem. 14- from last one month i've chronic bony pain especially in my hands, feet and legs. My finger joints are paining like anything, I can't keep my feet on the floor, it hurts badly. I'm not able to sleep due to unbearable pain. In fact I can't explain my condition. Every part of my body pains, I feel sick, very very sick. Please help, what should I do, i'm stressed out, not even able to work properly in my office. Where to start? who's the right doctor? please help out.
My periods date was 28th of April and still periods doesn't happen. I had sex on 15th of April. Is there any condition of pregnancy. If there then me how to get rid of it.
i am married, my marriage last 4 month ago,& I am physically relation with my wife but she is not pregnant so far, can you please suggest me? what I do?
This is what the female orgasm feels like
Check out these interesting descriptions of the female orgasm.
'It is just like a sneeze, but better.' This is one phrase that has been humorously used to describe the male orgasm. Sure, it is more complicated than that, but what exactly does a female orgasm feel like?
Here are five things we learned.
1. Science described it as the 'sudden release of muscular and nervous tension at the climax of sexual experience.
2. There is instant contraction/squeezing of muscles of the vagina, uterus and anus once every second, five to eight times when she is having an orgasm.
3. It's kinda like a roller coaster, and the orgasm is that moment you go over the hill at the top.
4. Some women do not experience orgasm in the sense of feeling their pelvic floor muscles contract.
5. She may just feel her arousal peak and then become relaxed: and that's fine. Every woman's experience is different.
I had sex several times with my boyfriend on 10th of feb. He said he did not cum inside me. I was supposed to get my regular periods on 18th of this month. But it did not occur yet. I am worried about if i am pregnant. How to stop pregnancy after 10 days.
She is my wife and she is 16 weeks pregnant. She is suffering some vaginal infection. Due to this she is refusing sex. If we do sex she is getting heavy pain for one to two hours. Due to this we did sex just two times in this 16 weeks. Is there any solution for this. Please help us with a solution.
I'm having irregular periods. My gynaecologist told me to do fasting sugar test and thyroid profile test and abdomen usg. Does these tests shows anyone's virginity?
Hi, I am 26 years old lady and my husband's age is 28. We both are working in IT firms. I want to know about what would be the right time to plan a baby. We got married in july 2014. We wish to plan it in End of 2018. Would it be too late or is there any chances for complication because of age. I am getting my periods regularly (usually in 28 days and my cycle mainly remain for 3-4 days) My first period time was when I was in 8th standard. So is there any thing like as I got my periods early I should plan baby early? regards, Shruti.
I got a swelling in my butt cheeks and vagina what is the problem. Why it is happened ? What should i do ? Please advice.
I have missed my periods from 2 months, feeling weak ,vomiting, pain in stomach etc. I do pregnancy test it result negative. I also do urine test in supervision of doctor but there is no sperm fund in report. It's is possible I am pregnant or if I am not so what happen to me? Pllzzzzz answer me.
2 Major causes of premature ejaculation and how to manage it
One of the most common sexual dysfunctions in men, Premature Ejaculation (PE) stands for the uncontrollable discharge of semen either prior to or immediately after sexual penetration. Usually ejaculation that occurs within 30 seconds to 2 minutes is considered premature.
Causes of Premature Ejaculation
PE can occur due to several reasons. As you age, you learn to control your orgasm. But there are times when you may experience uncontrolled ejaculation of semen. This usually occurs with a new sexual partner or if you’ve had your last ejaculation a long time ago. Nonetheless, the causes of this sexual problem can be the following:
A. Psychological Causes
The factors that contribute to this problem include:
1. Your previous history of sexual intercourse can cause you to develop a pattern, which may prove to be difficult to change as you move on with your life. For example, situations where you’ve hastened the climax with your partner so as to hide the problem; or feelings of guilt that cause you to rush through your sexual intercourses can go on to give rise to PE.
2. Similarly, anxiety about your sexual performance or issues related to your sexual experience can also play a role in bringing about uncontrolled discharge of semen.
3. Interpersonal problems between you and your partner can be a psychological trigger behind the problem as well.
4. Last but not the least, the fear of the failure to maintain an erection, more specifically the fear of erectile dysfunction can cause you to hasten the climax with your partner, leading to PE.
B. Biological causes
A number of biological factors can cause the problem of premature ejaculation, ranging from abnormal hormone and brain chemicals’ levels, thyroid and prostate or urethra inflammation, to hereditary and abnormal reflex functions of the body’s ejaculatory system.
How to Manage PE
Apart from drug therapy, there are several ways through which you can effectively control your ejaculation and these are:
- Using condoms to reduce the sensitivity of your penis
- Having sexual intercourse with your partner on top can reduce your chances of experiencing premature ejaculation
- Indulging in longer foreplays can help delay your ejaculation
- Take deep breaths to delay stimulation and ejaculation
- Practice start-stop and squeeze techniques, which help in arousing your penis to the point of ejaculation but stopping before it occurs to delay semen discharge.