Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Purnendu RoyYour feedback matters!
I have good white face but last some month I have darkness and dark spot on face. So what can I do. Does aloe vera give me whiteness and good face please suggest.
My face skin is getting too much wrinkled. I used house hold medicines like multani mitti, fruit facial e. T. C. But didnt work. Should I consult a doctor? or is it normal? I am 35 years old.
He has attacked by an insect (popularly known as "Acid Insect") in a hostel. His neck area has been affected by that which is burning too much. So please suggest quickly the medicine and medicine-cream for that place. Or If have a time so please contact to me At 78-72-52-34-83.Please tell.
I am 34 year old male, my work profile allows me sit and work in an ac room, but sometimes if I happen to come out in the afternoon, and this sometime has made my arms and face skin tan. Can you help.
I'm a male my age is 21 years my skin type is oily I have many pimples on my face and some black spots also please tell me what should I do to reduce or remove it?
How to protect from sunstroke and what are the major effects of it and suggest the measure to overcome it.
Hi I'm 36 years old female .Ian having dark spots on my body which occur after wound and have left a very dark patch .Plz advice how to cure it.
I am 21 years old. From last two years I am having lump type something near my anus hole. It hardly pain for 4-5 times in two years. When I wash my ass the lump almost got flat. But after sometime it rise up. I am not having any type of problem with that but still I am curious to know what it is.
I have pigmentation for around 2 years. Irs post pregnancy. I tried lots of medicines but nothing is working out. I still breastfeed my child. Is the pigmentation because of that?
Best ointment for curing black marks left by acne. I already have kojiglo. But I don't get it near my home. Is there any good ointment better than that for pigmentation. Pls suggest me.
I am 47. My under arms are become dark. Its hurting very much. Darkness is developed below each folding around my body. Please suggest me home remedies & cream name available in medicals.
Sir I have oily face and problem of pimple after that it leave a dark spot behind it , I also have a problem of dark armpit . Weight : 88 approx Height : 178 cm.what to do
Laser hair removal is a medical procedure that uses a laser, which is an intense, pulsating beam of light to remove unwanted hair. During laser hair removal, a laser beam passes through the skin to an individual hair follicle. The intense heat of the laser damages the hair follicle, inhibiting future hair growth. Although laser hair removal slows hair growth, it does not guarantee permanent hair removal. It takes multiple laser hair removal treatments to provide hair-free skin. Laser surgery for facial hair removal helps your skin look younger and healthier by treating aging, acne, and blotches, scars, wrinkles, lines or excess hair on the face.
This surgery comes with its own share of benefits, which are:
- First of all, laser hair removal is precise. The laser only targets the pigmented area of the skin on your face, such as the hair follicle. This is why only the hair follicle is burned and not the skin surrounding the area, making it a safe procedure.
- Laser hair removal is most effective on the hairs in the early part of the hair growing stage. A concentrated beam of light is aimed at the hair follicle. The laser then converts its energy into heat and heats up the hair follicle preventing it from growing any further.
- Laser hair removal removes unwanted hair from your face at the speed of light. The laser is designed to treat several hairs in a large surface area, all at the same time. There is no downtime after the service and no sticky residue left behind.
- The pain factor varies from person to person because every person has a different level of pain tolerance. Laser surgery is described as feeling like a gentle pinch or like the snap of a warm rubber band.
- Laser hair removal has many benefits that make it a viable option for many people to permanently deal with unwanted hair. You can ask many questions during your consultation to make sure you fully understand the procedure they use and how they deal with the treatment of pain.
Even though laser hair removal surgery on the face is largely safe, there are certain very minor side effects that are associated with it that you need to keep in mind before opting for it. The risks involved with laser surgery occur very rarely including a change in skin tone, burns, and blistering. If performed correctly by a trained professional with a lot of experience, laser surgery for hair removal is very safe. You may have slight redness or local swelling on the treatment area of your face that typically resolves within several hours. Limiting your exposure to the sun before and after treatment can minimize the risk of complications.