Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Prosenjit BoraYour feedback matters!
I am 41 years old, my foot always crack all time in summer and cold it has big cracks its very painful, cannot walk, I tried all types of ointment no benefits, please guide me it sign of some deficiency or what to to? Please give permanent solution of my problem.
I am having slip disc. I want to know to cure it with exercises and what are the precautions to took for this?
Hello sir, I am 34 years male and I am suffering from left hand thumb is paining with the doctor advice I took some medicines as well as x-ray for left thumb and x-ray for back of neck and reports are normal. So please advice me what can I do next?
I fell from bike during accident, no bone break but still arm is paining. Please tell me the solution.
Sir I have suffering cervical spondylosis problem from last 7 years and I take many type of treatment like injection surgery medicine etc sir please suggest me what is actually treatment of this problem. And any possibility this problem with operation please suggest.
Hai Sir/Madam my wife is 7 months pregnant now at the time of sleeping she is getting back pain what may be reason? Whether it is normal or not?
My back is paining and I am feel all time so tired and I have few times headache and problem of oxygen.
I have a desk job for 8 hours a day I have a back pain and my weight also increase what should I do give me a answer.
Hello doctor, my mother is suffering from joint pain and she unable to walk due to this problem. She consulted many doctors but result zero. Please give some suggestion regarding this issue. thank you
Your hip plays a very crucial role in the proper functioning of your body. It bears the weight of the entire upper body and also supports your back to maintain balance. The hip joint is a ball and socket joint that connects the pelvic region to the thighs. Some sort of injury on the hip joint/bones or a disease can cause pain in the hips. Also, women are more likely to suffer pain in the hips than men.
Here are some common causative factors of hip pain in women:
1. Arthritis - One of the most common causes of hip pain in women is Arthritis. As women grow older, the risk of suffering from arthritis increases. The ball and socket joint of the hip gradually degenerates with age. This wear and tear of the joint causes swelling and stiffness which results in pain.
2. Obesity - Excessive body weight results in excessive pressure on the hip joint. Due to the development of excessive pressure on the joint, an obese/overweight woman may experience pain on the hip joint.
3. Osteoporosis - Mostly found in older women, osteoporosis is a condition in which the density of the bones reduces. As a result of which, the hip joint becomes weak and is unable to withstand the weight of the entire upper body and gives rise to extreme pain.
4. Bursitis - A sac-like structure cushioning the muscles and bones around the hip joints, filled with some sort of fluid is known as bursae. The inflammation of bursae is a condition called bursitis, which results in extreme pain in the hip joint.
5. Gynecological issues - Pregnancy leads to excessive pressure on the hip joint due to weight gain and growth of the lining of the uterus, resulting in pelvic tenderness. Both of these factors induce a feeling of pain in the hip joint in a pregnant woman. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pain Management Specialist.