Lybrate.com has top trusted Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists from across India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Prasanta GhoshYour feedback matters!
Hi my throat infection I get fever body pain also 2day same I taken medicine ceftas-az-250, sumo & dolo pracetamole.
Hi. I am feeling sick every month. It starts with a sore throat and then fever. And finally it will end with cough. I am experiencing this very often. Google is not helpful I'm getting scared. With the recent conditions of our state with all the viruses spreading I need clarification on this. Please help me.
I have sinus problem. I can't even breathe or speak. I use flomist nasal spray for few days and it becomes better but it reoccur after few days. How can I avoid that? I am 33 male.
I feel pain in my throat and at the time of cold environment I feel more pain and my voice become very heavy please suggest me what to do because its unbearable.
Dear doctors I have very sore pain in muscle every time I workout at gym is it natural or something else?
Im 28 years old woman. My question im From suffering tonsillitis wn I was 10 years old. I get tonsils 4/5 times in a year. Now I feel alot of phlegm in my thorat difficult in swallowing and feel something when I move my neck up and down. Difficult in breathing too becz of phlegm.
I am 19 yrs old. I feel weakness, headache at several interval of time, dizziness, tired easily. What should I do?
This is for my kid 8 months old. He is getting puss in his left ear. We met the photo he gave antibiotic which cured for sometime and now again I facing the same issue. Can you help me in providing the reasons for it and please mention of it is serious issue or it can cured with home remedies.
My lower right jaw is paining. I took vitamin C tablet and a flexon. But not much relief and now one of my nostril of nose is draining. What should I do?
I have fever for the past two days. I have some pain in my throat. I am having some body pain and headache also. I took painkiller for my body pain and d-cold total for the headache. Paracetamol was taken for the fever and throat pain. But today my eyes become red from the evening and feeling shivering cold. What should I do now? please suggest something.
Sinusitis and migraine both are very painful condition, causing immense discomfort. Homeopathy deals with both the conditions very well.
1. Sinus and Homeopathic cure: Sinusitis is the inflammation or infection of one or more of the sinuses. It can be caused by a virus, bacteria, fungus, allergies or excessive nose blowing and results in the blockage of the sinus opening. Sinusitis can be acute (lasting 4 or lesser weeks), subacute (lasting 4 to 8 weeks), chronic (lasting beyond 8 weeks) and recurring (several attacks in a year).
There are different remedies available to treat the different symptoms of sinusitis, which work together to completely cure it by boosting the body's immune system without having any side effects.
Homeopathy for Nasal Polyps: Soft growths arising from the mucous membrane of the nose or paranasal sinus are referred to as nasal polyps and causes acute sinusitis. The most common treatment option suggested by a conventional system in nasal polyps is surgical removal. In most cases, nasal polyps reappear after surgery. However, surgery is a temporary fix since it does not address the body's tendency to form polyps. Homeopathy, on the other hand, offers a permanent solution by treating the root cause.
Following six homeopathic medicines are usually recommended for nasal polyps - Lemna Minor, Sanguinaria Can, Calcarea Carb, Kali Bichrome, Teucrium, and Phosphorus.
2. Migraine and Homeopathic cure: A migraine is a headache that causes a distinct pulsating pain, usually in one side of the head. It is different from normal headaches in the sense that the pain is much more intense and it may be accompanied by nausea or vomiting as well.
Some of the common and known causes, which may trigger migraines in people are:
Dehydration is known to trigger migraines: Patients with hypoglycemia may also face migraines if the blood sugar level drops within their body. Change in air pressure due to change in altitude may also cause migraine. - Lack of sleep - Stress
Remedies for Migraine in Homeopathy:
- Glonoine: For people who frequently have migraines due to congestion of the sinuses, this medicine has been known to be very effective.
- Spigelia: To treat migraines in the left side of the head.
- Natrum Mur: This provides great relief from migraines, which may have been caused by stress. Also, if a proper dosage is taken, it can help cure it as well.
- Belladonna: This had been known to be a great provider of relief for people who regularly face throbbing headaches.