Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Pramod Jasani

General Physician, Kolkata

250 at clinic
Dr. Pramod Jasani General Physician, Kolkata
250 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well....more
My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well.
More about Dr. Pramod Jasani
Dr. Pramod Jasani is a renowned General Physician in Ultadanga Mani Road, Kolkata. You can visit him at Jasani Clinic in Ultadanga Mani Road, Kolkata. Book an appointment online with Dr. Pramod Jasani and consult privately on has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Jasani Clinic

#21/B , Allenby Road, LandMark: Opp: Northern Park, L R Sarani, KolkataKolkata Get Directions
250 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Pramod Jasani

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

PG Diploma In Clinical Cosmetology (PGDCC), BHMS
Homeopath, Delhi
Micro dermabrasion sessions for tanning for face and back.
1 person found this helpful

Im suffering from skin allergy wt should I do plzzzx tell me doctor ibdhould use soapvir medicines.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, for skin allergy, take homoeopathic medicines - schwabe's rhus tox. 30 and urtica urens 30 - both thrice daily for 4 weeks. Revert back after that.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Full rashes in private parts and whole body and by itching blood coming how can I overcome this situation plzz help me doctor.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, seems to be skin allergy, take homoeopathic medicines - schwabe's rhus tox. 30 and urtica urens 30 - both thrice daily for 4 weeks. Revert.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have some pain in my neck frm past few days .i am not able to even turn my neck and while sleeping im too facing many problems.

CCEBDM, PG Diploma In Clinical cardiology, MBBS
Cardiologist, Ghaziabad
Relax keep posture straight while sitting or working on computer/ no pillow while lying down. Apply voveran gel on neck. Do not move neck much for the time being good luck.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My penis is not straight ,it is lik banana bend downwards . What is d reason ? As how can I keep it straight? Bcus of tight underwear whr I placed my penis downwrk it happened ? Kindly help mi .I think during sex it wil difficult. Is Dr. ny exercise? Or keep penis upwrd in underwear.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Bundi
This bend will not hamper with copulation activity. Slight bend is permissible. However for straightening it, you have to use classic ayurveda tila and not advertising item, with the help of ayurveda doctor near you or connect with lybrate ayurveda doctor.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear doctor My age is 36 running. Most of the time I have leg pain & headache. Please suggest.

General Physician, Delhi
Try to have sound sleep & avoid beverages before going to bed still not satisfied reply on by click on private
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I feel pain in my lower part of abdomen in right side. Sometimes pain in pelvic and thigh then semen erection happens during morning stool.

MBBS, MD - Psychiatry
Psychiatrist, Bangalore
Hello, It is better you get yourself examined by a doctor. Visit a surgeon they will be able to help you. Not all health problems can be solved on this platform. You may need a through examination and a scan if the doctor thinks it is important. Please visit a doctor in person.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 21 years old female and I want to take testosterone shots as I am uncomfortable with the female body. Can you help me with the procedure. Does it require medical tests? What are the requirements? Where can I get these injected? I stay in pune even mumbai will do?

Diploma in Anesthesia, MBBS
General Physician, Hyderabad
Its a team work. First take your parents in to confidence and consult endocrinologist to assess the hormonal levels, gynaecologist and psychiatrist for assessing your fitness etc. Good luck.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sometime my head is very pain l at school in a class etc what is the reason for this head ache.

General Physician, Delhi
As there are numerous causes of headache like tension type headache, hypertension, migraine, refractive errors, cervical, organic brain lesions, sinusitis so get yourself properly examined for all these conditions as soon as possible. Till then take tablet brufen sos.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Mera beta 5 years ka hai. Jab woh 1 month ka tha usko nimonia ho gaya tha. Tab se use bahut jald jukham ho jata hai .pediotrics ko dikhata hu. Koi permanent phayda nahi hota hai. Pls koi gharelu ya ayurvedic medicine suggest kre. Kyuki bachhe ki night me nose block ho jati hai. Aur bhut balgum banta hai. Pls suggest kre.

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Hello, Lybrate user, give your son the undernoted homoeopathic medicine:@ Bacillinum 200-4 pills wkly. Avoid, cold intake, exposure to cold climate, dust, smoke. Report, wkly. Your feedback matters. Tk care.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from cold and I have a problem of hair damage please suggest some medicine.

MBBS, MS - General Surgery, M.Ch - Plastic Surgery
Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon, Visakhapatnam
Dear, shampoos and oils do not make much change because, they hardly penetrate layers of skin, where roots (live part of hair) are present. Instead concentrate on food, if all other factors are fine. -protein rich diet, dry fruits-almonds, dates.
6 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 14 year old boy and my penis is 9 inches long when erect. Whenever it gets erect it makes a bulge in my pants and everyone teases me and touches me there. What can I do to get less erections. None of my classmates make those bulges. Why?

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, MBBS
Lybrate-user, you have a penis that is larger than normal. You are a young person and hence your hormones are in good amounts and they give you erection in odd places. Rather than fighting these natural urges, it would be better to have a dialogue with yourself, and say" its okay to have sexual desire, but now I am bust and can not look into it. But I will look into my sexual desire when I am alone" after such dialogue mostly your erections will reduce in hardness temporarily and the bulge will vanish if you get angry at it or if classmates touch it there, it will make it more hard and difficult to cool down. So when you get erection, say while walking, sit on a nearest place available and think of something complex like maths problems etc and say that dialogue I told you above. This will make the erection go away. And you can resume doing what you want. The bulge happens when you keep the penis by the side. Guys can keep their penis in various ways. But leaving it hanging straight down will create the least bulge. So keep your penis down in your underwear, so that even if gets bulged on erection, it will not be seen very easily.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have back pain. The fact is that I gets strong when there is a urge to pee. I feel relaxed after the urination. What do I do?

Ayurveda, Nashik
it may due to kidney stone . drink more water. avoid spicy ,oily food. specially fruits containing small seeds like tomato. sugar cane juice is usefull. for confermation of kidney stone first get done sonography(USG). massage with warm sesame oil to your back for 10 min daily
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Doctor me and my wife having sex daily and I am getting less count and my wife too. For that what type of food we should take? How we get more energy? It will affect our future having daily sex?

MD-Ayurveda, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Haldwani
Hello, Increase foods richbin amino acids, zinc and protein. You can also compensate these nutrients requirements through synthetic supplements. It can boost up your sperm profile naturally.
5 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 21 years old and I have pain in Heart so what is problems in? What I can do now?

General Physician, Mumbai
For pain take tablet paracetamol 650 mg with rantac and Get your vital parameters of the body checked from a nearby doctor and revert back with findings
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Does Aldactone 50 pass into breast milk? My baby is 1 year 3 month & breastfeed 4 times. Can I take that medicine? I have pcos & took it before pregnancy. If it is not safe in breastfeeding which one will I take in alternate?

M.B.B.S, Post Graduate Diploma In Maternal & Child Health
Gynaecologist, Bokaro
Aldactone does pass into breast milk. So if the drug is essential for the mother, we advise her to discontinue breastfeeding. In your case, its importance can be judged only when I know the present problem owing to PCOS. Please contact me for details and treatment.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 19 years old female I have pain in my left breast close to cleavage and the upper part from were breast starts. The pain is not continuous. Sometimes it pains when there is a body movement.

General Physician, Cuttack
Take crocin 500 mg tablet 2-3 times daily after food for 2-3 days,apply volini gel and give hot fomentation. If no relief consult doctor
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback


MBBS & Post Graduate course in Diabetology, Fellow of Academy of General Education (FAGE), CCEBDM
Endocrinologist, Bangalore
Metformin acts peripherally at the tissue level and Pioglitazone is one of the alternative but depends on patient to patient
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed