Find numerous Acupressurists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Acupressurists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in Kolkata . View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pramod JasaniYour feedback matters!
I am 40 years. My nails (hand and legs) are getting hollow with dandruff around them. There is lots of dandruff on my head. Tried everything. Recently getting these dandruff patches on my body. Can you please help me with this ?
Hello, My father had an accident in 2012 where his both legs were injured, rods inside both the legs, can walk normally now. He is 58years old. Recently, he slipped and injured one of his injured leg. So should he get the rods removed now? What do you suggest?
My son is 1 year old. He has very scarce hair on his head. I am worried. I am using Olive oil for massage. What should I do?
Hair fall is my major problem I tried my level by changing the shampoo and home made Ayurveda oil also but no result the density of hair is decreased hair is not.
I am 28 year Old man I have bone pain and headache on regular intervals what should I eat and what should I do.
Hair are the most adjustable feature of your face and you can easily transform healthy hair into whatever style you prefer. However, healthy, shiny hair requires nourishment which can easily be achieved by adding foods with necessary nutrients to your diet.
Listed below are a few food items you need to add to your diet for healthy hair:
- Fish oil: Fish oil is present in fatty fishes and is high in omega-3 fats which are important requisites for healthy hair. Almost 3per cent of your hair strand is made up of this oil and it can also be found in the cell membranes of the scalp. Hence, loading up on omega-3 fatty acids is a great way to provide nourishment to your hair shaft and the scalp.
- Coconuts: Coconuts are fruits brimming with potassium, which is an essential electrolyte and provides nourishment to the nutrients already present in the cells. Coconuts consist of Vitamins A and K along with essential fats which can be used for cooking instead of vegetable oil because of its high smoke point (the temperature at which cooking oils begin breaking down).
- Greek yoghurt: It is packed with protein which is the fundamental unit of a hair strand, this delicious food item is a must-add to your diet. Greek yogurt also contains pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) which boosts blood flow to your scalp and combats hair thinning and hair fall.
- Spinach: Adding Popeye’s favourite vegetable to your diet is always a good idea as it is packed with essential nutrients. It is an excellent item to battle brittle hair as it boasts of vitamin A and C, iron, beta carotene and folate (essential nutrients for hair growth). These ingredients together moisturise your hair to keep the strands stronger.
- Sweet potatoes: With age and constant exposure to pollution, your locks lose their natural shine. To recover the lost radiance, add sweet potatoes to your meals as they are packed with beta carotene which changes into Vitamin A in your body and revitalises the release of sebum in your scalp. Sebum forestalls your strands from drying out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.