Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pradeep Kumar Saraf
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Pradeep Kumar SarafYour feedback matters!
I felt very uneasy with some gastric problem and I went and net one gastroenterologist and after endoscopy he said there is a pre-pyloric ulcer and gave me esomeprazole tables to take every morning. But even though I'm taking the tablets I'm feeling very heavy in the stomach mainly after eating food probably the gas due to very slow digestion of food. Yesterday evening I drank one glass of buttermilk and I vomited it in the night. What should I do now?
I work in IT Company. I work 10 hours in a day on computer. I facing problem in my eye weakness pain and irritation , and headache , kindly give me some treatment. Thanks @ Regards Devideen.
Eyes have often been ignored by a lot of us and if you ask around as to how many times a week anyone did something to improve eyes, the most probable answer is zero. Being your window to the world, and with increasing time being spent on watching TV and computers, it is important to pay attention to your eyes.
- Eyes are one of the most important organs in the body. Upkeep of eyes involves many steps. Habits like not continuously staring at screens or monitors, which leads to straining of eyes and ensuring proper lighting while using your eyes are some of the healthy habits. Sleep is also important to ensure eyes are maintained healthy.
- If proper care for eyes is not taken, it can result in various eye conditions such as age related macular degeneration and cataracts, which is a leading cause of blindness in the world.The Ayurvedic name for defective eyesight is ‘Drishti Dosha’. Alochaka Pitta is responsible for maintaining eyesight and it weakens with age. To ensure good healthy eyes, proper caring for the eyes is one preventative measure that helps. A few causes of defective eyesight include prolonged constipation, nervous debility, prolonged common cold, stress, diabetes, excessive smoking, alcohol intake and caffeinated drinks.
- Yogic eye exercises, if done daily, are a gentle and effective way to prevent vision problems from developing. Foods like apple, sprouted chickpeas and raw carrots, along with almonds, green leafy vegetables and wheat bread provide nourishment for eyes
- We have extensive programme for eyes and rehabilitation of eyesight.
Doctor I have a problem to my eyes so I don't see clearly why? I take all the medicines. So I asking to you how to treat myself. And one more problem to pain in my legs I do not walking faster why?
My Name is Arun Kumar from delhi. My eye sights is very low. Around 10-12 years before I injured by screwdriver in my left eye. From that time my eyes numbers increasing in every few months. Now my left side eye number is 13.00 Cyl. 1.00 Axis 155 and right side eye number is -11.00 cyl. 01.00 Axis 30 but number is not stable yet I have tried many big hospitals like center for sight etc. They have suggested me ICL to operate both eye. Please share your views on below queries. 1. ICL is best solution for my eyes? 2. Is there any side effect I can get in future. 3. Any other way or treatment you want to proffered me? 4. And also I am facing dryness problem in my both eyes. Any eye drop you want to suggest me?
I have been diagnosed a -1 power on both left and right eyes. Is this a very high power I have to worry? Will it get more worst and increase? How to control power not to increase any more. Please suggest.
I have specs and my no. Is approx 3.5 ad I want to remove my specs forever and for his wat I have to do? Is laser operation okk? And what will be costing of it? I have to do it in minimum costing. So where it can be done at low cost and with good care?
I have black shadow below my eye. I have use various types of cream, it still remin. What should I do?
I am suffering from conjunctivitis (pink job) my job is fully based on computer. May I use computer and smartphone simultaneously??
I am 18 years old men and my eyes pain alternately during paining my head also pains doctors advice me to take a glasses but I can't wear glasses if any solution for this problem please help me thank you.
Hello sir, I am 25 years male, working computer related work in 8 hours. So lot of trouble in back pain & eye problems.
See, I am in sitting job for 12 hrs in a day in front of computer than what is the necessary activities to taken by me and what type of meal to taking?
When ever m driving my bike Their is continued water coming from my eyes. Can you pLZZZ WHY doesn't it happen.
One of the most contagious infections to affect children and adults is conjunctivitis. Conjunctivitis, also known as pink eye is an inflammation of the conjunctiva. This makes the blood vessels of the eye more visible and turns the white part of the eye pinkish. This condition can be caused by a number of factors such as exposure to bacteria or viruses, allergens and irritants. Treatment for conjunctivitis depends on the cause of the condition.
The first step towards treating this disease is to correctly diagnose it. Some of the symptoms that can be noticed are:
- Redness in the white of the eye
- Itchiness and burning in the eye
- Discharge from the eye
- Crusting of the eyelids
- Increased sensitivity to light
If you notice any of these symptoms persisting for over a few days, consult a doctor immediately. There are two aspects to dealing with conjunctivitis; preventing the infection from spreading and reducing the infection. Here are a few tips to help stop the infection from spreading.
- Stop wearing contact lenses. While the infection persists, wear spectacles instead. Once your eyes have healed, dispose of the old contacts lenses and solution and get yourself a new pair.
- Wash your hands often. This is especially important if you have touched your eyes and will prevent the infection from spreading.
- Avoid sharing contact lenses, eye makeup and other forms of makeup along with makeup brushes.
- Avoid rubbing your eyes. Often conjunctivitis can affect only one eye at a time. Keeping yourself from rubbing or touching the infected eye will keep the infection from spreading to the other eye.
- Remove the discharge from around your eye every few hours with a clean cotton swab. Throw the swab away after it has been used once and wash your hands with soap and water before touching anything else.
- Avoid using swimming pools and hot tubs.
- Wash towels. Pillow cases, sheets and other things that come in regular contact with your eyes every few days with hot water to disinfect them.
In most cases of infective conjunctivitis, antibiotics are not needed. Instead lubricant eye drops are prescribed that are available over the counter. This can help ease soreness and stickiness in the eye. When using lubricant eye drops, do not let the dropper touch the infected eye and do not use the same eye drops for both eyes. Untreated conjunctivitis can be treated with antibiotics such as chloramphenicol and fusidic acid. These antibiotics can have a few side effects such as blurred vision and hence you must avoid driving and operating heavy machinery after using them. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.