Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Hello, I am 34 yr old male and I have a dry mouth for last 4 months. When I drink water after 30 minute I need to water. What should I do.
I am 30 years old male. I have been facing problem with my gums. The gum which holds molar teeth in the right side inside my mouth, pains a lot. I have been facing this many times now. Recently I am facing the pain again and while brushing my gums bleed also. Because of this pain I am unable to eat or chew my food. Please advice me what should i do?
I have too much saliva secretion problem It gets too much saliva when I wake up after sleeping. My mouth was fully filled with it. So please help me to avoid this problem.
Hi doctor I play football wit continuous hard and tuff practices and my mouth jaws are sunken. What should I do to gain back my jaws?
My father is 67 years . He is having sugar. He is suffering from tooth cavities, can he extract the tooth ? We are scared because of sugar. Pls advise.
I have dental pain and burning sensation inside mouth since 1year. What kind of home remedies can I apply to overcome this problem?
Hi I am 31 years old male and facing problem of severe bad breath from last few months. I also visited dentist but it was not a dental problem. Kindly help me out to rectify my problem.
- visit to a dentist for professional cleaning once in a year
- use a soft toothbrush -- and brush properly! brush your teeth for at least two minutes twice a day and after meals. Hard brushing can further damage the soft tissues of your mouth.
- floss at least once a day and be sure to floss beyond the gum line to remove more plaque.
- control bleeding by applying pressure to the area with a cold compress.
- rinse with salt water to keep the area clean.
- avoid mouthwashes that contain alcohol, which can dry out your mouth.
- stay away from smoking and other tobacco products, which can aggravate bleeding gums.
I have been advised RE root canal or tooth implant, which one is better? I had root canal done 15 20 years back and now they are saying it wasn't done completely, the nerves don't go down to the bottom in the x ray, please advise.
Please tell me the treatment? my mother's teeth are getting attrited, all the teeth are attrited, what is the solution to prevent this - I am worried if this attrition increases day by day, her teeth will become a disaster for eating, she sometimes suffer with headache, is there any link between attrition & headache, I mean joint problem link? which specialist I should consult? Dentists please response asap.
For past few days , i am having problems in chewing , as the molars teeth on the left side are giving pain while chewing.
Hello Lybrate Users,
I am posting on this topic as many of users have been asking on the same issue.
1. It has nice taste.
2. Freshness lasts longer.
3. Has good antibacterial property of neem and turmeric.
4. Its soothing action on the cavities and gums.
5. Minimum side effects.
1. It cannot be an alternative to dental treatment as it cannot reverse progression of disease of gums or cavities.
2. As it soothens (obtundant) effect of clove oil on regular basis misguides the pain response which would end up in the end stages of the disease finally results increased cost of dental treatment in late stages of the disease or the tooth should be removed if caries or periodontal progression goes beyond to save the tooth.
3. The turmeric might cause tooth discolouration in long run.
As far as to my knowledge is concern use it just if you want to give a try but I will never recommend on a daily basis.