Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Prabir BasuYour feedback matters!
I become weak after urination, my hands sleeping after urination, my face become very thin after urination, so please give me a solution.
I am Sivakumar from Tamil nadu I am affected due to urine infections 2 times I am tested urine culture and sensitivity Doctors recommend gentamizine injection twice per day 1st time then 2 time gives dnc trip 2 bottles with gentamizine 3 days at the no pain and ok but now also gives pain What is the reason? Any English medicine is available please? Any further test is required, how to cure permanently? Please advise me?
I have too much pain in my stomach and in my kidney and in liver. so what can I do for that? Please help me.
I am a 40 year old male. I am suffering from boils in my anus for a year now. It heals automatically after one week or so, but keeps coming back after two months so in the same area, a few centimeters away fro the first one. It is very painful and effects my bowel movements. The local Doctor prescribed antibiotics but seems have no affect. What should I do?
My mothers one kidney had removed 3 months ago due to stone in her kidney. Now he is feeling weakness and burning sensation in her legs. Neurosurgeon recommend her B-complex. Is that sufficient for her?
I am 29 years old male and I have white foamy urine during high blood sugar, I know I don't drink enough water, could this be The cause? please any solution s.
The prostate gland, an essential part of the male reproductive system grows throughout your life. As you grow older, it becomes imperative to keep this organ healthy.
Here's what you can do to maintain a healthy prostate:
1. Workout to stay fit: Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables: Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
3. Have more soy products: Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate.
4. Have selenium-rich foods: Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Say yes to healthy fats and no to trans and saturated fats: Choosing healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil can aid in boosting prostate health. At the same time, limiting saturated fats and trans fat intake are vital for keeping the prostate gland healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.