Lybrate.com has top trusted Acupuncturists from across India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Prabhat KumarYour feedback matters!
Im a below knee amputation patient. How much a below knee liner cost, and how much validity of liner.
My wife is 20 years old and whenever she gets period she loses a lot of blood and she feels very tired . Is that normal? My biggest question is that she bleeds a lot and blood is very thick that it is not being able to be absorbed by the pad. Is it normal?
I am of 23 years old boy. My body weight is about 54 kg and I am weaker than my friends. I want to gain some mass. What should I do?
How I can incredibly increase weight and body length and improve ourlokk? Ujjain guide hususs hus h.
How can I maintain my fitness and can I got some muscle And also how could I got more energy in my body I want a energy drink or something like that THANK YOU.
My leg knee is slipping sometimes and I feel like a leg breaking my left leg knee its happened on 1 year ago fault for weight lifting up all body weight and fall in left knee that time I can't walk any more please tell us know what happen.
I am using combiflam with zinetac tab for body pains daily morning and restyle 0.5 mg three tabs at 10.00 PM for sleeping are there any side effects if so what kind of side effects pl. Let me know without side effect medicine for the above problems.
Actually I have very lean cheeks and I want to know that how to get fat on cheeks and how to be chubby cheeks. Please help me doctor.
Can anyone give me full diet plan including intake timings for building muscular body and also recommend some type of supplement like protein blend oor mass gainer. My age is 20 ,height 165 cm and weight is 57 kg.
Hello doctor I am 25 year male and my weight is only 56 kg amd height is 5.4 ft . My physical look very slim and feel weakness and dulness. Please tell me how to increase body weight and fat.
Knee pain is one of the most common and painful ailments that can limit mobility. Injuries can result in cartilage or meniscal tears or sprains too. Obesity is another reason because of which knee pain is on the rise. Also, regular wear and tear of ligaments and tendons around the knees due to old age is another cause. These days, with reduced physical activities and sedentary lifestyles, the rate at which knees are wearing out has also become accelerated. Whatever the reason, a correct diagnosis followed by prompt treatment can help. Over the years, physiotherapy has been playing an important role in treating knee injuries. Whether to supplement the various drugs to reduce pain and inflammation or to avoid surgery, physiotherapy has helped many and its popularity is growing every day. Here are some ways that physiotherapy can help reduce pain.
- Improve flexibility of tendons: The knee cap is an area where there are lot of tendons and ligaments, coordinating to enable movement. Careful exercising can ensure that the flexibility of tendons and ligaments is improved, thereby making your knee movement easier and less painful.
- Improves blood supply: As we all know, proper movement requires good blood supply. Exercising with special focus on the knee ensures that blood supply is improved, and thereby the supporting ligaments and tendons function optimally.
- Enhances the knee cap function: The knee cap is that portion which joins your thigh bone to your calf bones. This is prone to slip out of place, especially with arthritis and injuries. This can be painful and limit movement to a great degree. Focused exercises aimed at improving knee cap function will ensure that the knee cap has a wider range of function, and does not slip out of its socket easily.
- Reduce rigidity: Once you start physiotherapy, you will feel your knees getting more flexible. The rigidity that had set in as a result of injuries and/or old age will also reduce over a period of time.
- Slow down the wear and tear: When you start physiotherapy after knee damage, continuing the exercise routine, of course with expert guidance, can reduce the pace at which further damage might happen. A word of caution though. Be sure to consult an experienced physiotherapist before you begin. Exercising in a bad manner can do equal or more harm than the original injury or old age itself.