Lybrate.com has top trusted Pediatricians from across India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pk BanerjeeYour feedback matters!
Hello sir or mam mera four months ka baby boy hai use baar baar stomach re releated problem hoti rhti hai kbhi motion ki kbhi gas uska pet tight ho jaata hai jb wo ek hafte ka tha thi bhi use problem thi us time pr use toilet me infection tha uski mummy ko delivery k baad se piles ki problem ho gyi thi babyboy bhi motion thik se nhi krta thodi thodi quantity me motion krta hai 6 se 7 baar uska weight ki growth to thik hai wo maa kya hee milk pee rha hai jb se uski mummy ki piles ki medicine chli hai jbse hee usko stomach ki problem hui hai.
Are diapers safe to use for children. If not y I have blood cholesterol. So which foods I should eat and which foods or fruits I shouldn't.
My 6 months old baby had fever and cough. And her heart sound with cough. Now she hasn't fever but cough is still disturbing. What to do sir/mam?
My 3 month baby have nose blocking with frequent cough. I give Maxtra and Mucolite drops for 3 times. Is it OK? Is it serious for my baby frequent cough? Tell me as soon as possible.
I have a two months baby boy. Today it is observed that he has only one testicle. Please explain what should I do? Is there any problem with one testicle Pls advice in details.
My 3 months old boy has feedings from her mother, it is not sufficient to her, sometimes he is feeling hungry. So which food we give to him. Please suggests.
My son is 2.5 yrs old but he doesn't talk. He used to say some words I. E maa. Pa. Pa. Etc till 1.5 yrs. But after suffered from serious illness he left talking. And now he tells sometimes maa pa. Pa. Pa etc but not talk as normal as others. I went through his BERA test and found report normal. We consulted many doctors but no one diagnosed the reason and says that he will tell but it will take time. Being his father I am very anxious for his career. Please suggest me sir.
My son having repeated fever after one weak before one weak platelet count 2.15 and dengue test was negative kindly advice further.
Hello! Doc. S Group And Good morning everyone. I'm 20yrs. Old and I have a baby also 0.5years old and I'm also feeding to her so in this situation Dronis 20mg is suitable for me or not and how should I use it./Doges for me. And My period starts from 6 per month.
My son aged 12 years is very thin but he is very active I am worried about his health and growth. Although he is a student of class 8 but physically he does not look like a student of class 8. Moreover how to improve his diet also.
Hi, my daughter is 21 months old. Since last one month or so she doesn't eat anything at all. We have tried everything from khichdi/dalia to paratha to tikki to smileys etc but it doesn't work. At times she just eats a bite or two, that too after a lot of effort. Could you please suggest how can we increase her appetite - any syrup etc. Thanks.
My baby is 2. 5 months old. She is not having cold cough or anything like that. But she occasionally coughs. Is it normal?
Sir I'v two sons. The elders on is 9 years old. He has problem with epilepsy for the last 4 years. His treatment is going on. He doesn't eat anything. So, his liver is very weak. What should I do?
Hello doctor My baby is one and a half month old, her weight was 2.8kg at the birth time. Now its 3.2kg. My pedi. Has prescribed 1al syrup and pureMCT powder for her growth. I give her mostly breast feeding and occasionally cow milk. Please suggest the usage of those medicines and is there issue with her growth? She does all the activities normally.
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SID) refers to the unexplained and sudden death of a seemingly hale and hearty baby. This condition tends to occur when the baby is asleep and that's why it's also known as crib death. Although the reason for the condition is still not known, many experts have attributed the cause of the condition to abnormal development in the parts of the baby's brain that oversees breathing and awakening from sleep. Nonetheless, there are ways that can prevent the problem from occurring and which are:
- Always place your baby on the back to sleep - Sleeping on the back is the safest position that your baby should be in, whenever he or she sleeps. You shouldn't let your child sleep on the sides as he or she can roll onto the stomach, and may hamper the breathing process. You can place your baby on the stomach when he or she is awake.
- Place your baby on a firm surface to sleep sans of any objects - It's best to place your baby on a firm mattress to sleep while avoiding thick and feather padding like a thick comforter. At the same time, objects like toys, stuffed animals or pillows should be removed from the crib as they may get in the way of your child's breathing by pressing on his or her face.
- Make sure your baby doesn't become very hot - For keeping your baby warm during sleep, it's best to opt for sleep clothing or blanket made of light material so that it doesn't make him or her feel very hot. If using a blanket, it should be placed loosely over the baby and one should also remember to not cover the baby's head during sleep.
- Use a pacifier - Research suggests that the use of the pacifier can reduce a baby's chance of dying from SIDS. This is because the pacifier helps in preventing the baby from rolling over onto his or her stomach during sleep. At the same time, it's also believed that the instrument helps in keeping the baby's tongue positioned in a manner that keeps his or her airways open.
- Breastfeed your baby - Breastfeeding your baby for a minimum of 6 months can help in preventing the occurrence of SIDS. Several studies have revealed this beneficial aspect of breastfeeding.
Related Tip: 4 Worst Foods Ever To Feed Your Baby!