Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you to get in touch with the best Gynaecologists online in Kolkata. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Partharanjan Das
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Treatment of No Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Birth Control Treatment
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Pregnancy Symptoms
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Cervicitis
Submit a review for Dr. Partharanjan DasYour feedback matters!
My gf took unwanted 72. We didn't had actual sex. I just rub on her clit. But I ejaculate outside. After that she took unwanted 72 after 1 hour. A month passed. She's not having her periods.
I am married for 2 months. V r nt in any birth control. Trying to get pregnant. Bt my period is irregular. Feb 3 was d lmp. March periods didn't come. Usg abdomen nd hormonal test everything normal. Upt also negative. Wat to do.
I am 33 F and have been diagnosed with Focal adenomyosis and bowel endometriosis. I have been trying to conceive for last 3 years. Kindly advise as to what Ayurvedic supplements I can take to conceive. Thanks.
It's been 1 month 17 days up i'm not getting period pregnancy test negative but experiencing urine infection and backache severe pimples and sometimes mild chakkar. What should I do?
My frnd is taking contraceptive tab novelon daily for 21 days if she is in 2 months is that tablet able to stop his pregnancy as she is not willing to hv a child this time .is taking that medicine can be known to anyone that she is taken that med. And what is the effect of taking this med for 21 days is periods would happen or automatically got aborted? please and please give me the best answer.
I had sex with my gf without condom. Always I was ejaculating outside but today by mistake I think little bit I ejaculated inside. What to do and how to confirm whether she will get pregnant. Actually she was having period this time only as last mensuration cycle was 27 april but this time it got delayed. Will this also lead that she will not get pregnant.
All drugs carry within themselves the potential to treat and harm the skin. Side effects of medicines are a common phenomenon, with variation in the intensities. Sometimes they are minor and do not require medications; however at other times they may require urgent attention and treatment.
Some allergies caused due to medications that primarily affect your skin are:
- Itches and rashes: Sometimes your body may be allergic to certain type of medications. If these drugs are taken by you then the immune system treats them as foreign invasions and triggers a reaction against them. In certain cases, on consuming a drug that your body is allergic to, a kind of white blood cell called T cells expand. Itching, rashes on the skin are common repercussions in such a scenario.
- Swelling on the face and throat: Often it happens that, on being administered a medicine or an injection, you may experience severe swelling on face and throat. This is an extreme case of medicinal side effect and is commonly known as anaphylaxis. This must be immediately treated and brought to the notice of a trained doctor.
- Blisters: This is also an important potential side effect of a drug. On being administered a drug, you may experience an erosion on the surface of lips and eyes as a reaction against it. Immediate treatment and a visit to the doctor is imperative if you experience these symptoms.
- Swelling of the tongue: If you have high blood pressure and if you take angiotensin converting enzyme, a swollen tongue and persistent cough are the possible side effects.
- Flushing and itching: You may suffer from symptoms of flushing and itching as a possible side effect of the intravenous dyes that are used in the X-rays.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!