Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Parimal Chandra RoyYour feedback matters!
I hv rashes in my hips all the time They are basically not rashes but they are some type of allergy Pls give me some opinion.
I am 27 year old and around my eye black circle is occurs so please tell me the solution for fastly cure this my problem and Dr. This is my marriage time.
I'm 24 year old. I have white patches on face in last one week I don't know how did happened I really upset about my life. Please help me what can I do?
Hi sir I am 27 my problem is bad breath and skin infection like allergy in my hand and legs some places and my face and head showing block some kind of Lear last 3 years I having drink and Aunty sex with out condom when I start sex with her I face this kind of qualities bad breath same I find her yoni I am reach nearly doctor he will check all tests all normal and homeopathy also but smell is coming I am married 2014 Jan 2 you am working 12 hours 30 days my sleeping time 6 hours I visit dental doctor also she clean my teeth and she told me you have 3 holes in you r teeth and gap also if I do that this kind of smell total relief? please understand my English reply me.
I'm using clobeta GM skin cream for face but it seems like scars & small small pimples & blackness I'm using this cream on 5 year's because any cream will not suit to my face it damages because my skin is sensitive please give me a suggestion.
I have white rashes on my scalp for the last 5 years soriosis and I am 29 years old. Is there any reliable treatment available for soriosis?
How to remove blackheads and whiteheads from nose, chick area of face, and also tell me due to this reason it also creates blockage of growing facial hair.
I have dark circles under eye frm 5 years its still there what should I do? I don't want any costly cream I want home remedy for this I just want to remove this dark circles permanently please help me out. Thank you.
A chemical peel is a form of skin treatment where an acid solution is used for the removal of damaged outer layers of the skin. Alpha hydroxyl acids and trichloroacetic acids are used in chemical peels. Phenol is also applied to the skin. Chemical peels aid in improving the skin’s appearance. The chemical acid solution makes the skin peel off. The new skin is much smoother and is less wrinkled.
Chemical peels are of several types:
- Superficial peels: In this type, alpha hydroxyl acid is used to penetrate the outer layer of the skin and exfoliates it gently. Superficial peels are used for improving the appearance of mild skin discoloration and rough skin.
- Medium peels: In medium peels, trichloroacetic acid is used for penetrating into the middle layers of the skin to remove damaged cells. Improvement in age spots, lines and wrinkles can be done using medium peels. Rough skin is smoothened.
- Deep peels: In the case of deep peels, trichloroacetic acid or phenol is used for penetrating the middle layers of the skin to remove damaged cells. Skin appearance is improved drastically.
Conditions treated with chemical peels
Chemical peels are used for the treatment of certain conditions. They can be used to treat the following conditions:
- Reduction in fine lines which occur under the eyes or around the mouth.
- Treatment of wrinkles which are caused due to sun damage or old age. This is done using chemical peels.
- Chemical peels help in improving the appearance of mild scars on the skin surface.
- Several types of acne are cured by chemical peels.
- Chemical peels help in reducing age spots, freckles and dark patches known as melasma, which occur because of pregnancy or because of taking birth control pills.
- The overall look and feel of the skin are improved after using chemical peels.
After a chemical peel treatment is done, the skin becomes extra sensitive to the sun. Hence, it is recommended to use a sunscreen lotion, which also protects against UVA and UVB light rays.
Are chemical peels safe?
Chemical peels are very effective and provide perfect rejuvenation to the skin. However, as far as safety is concerned, you should know that chemical peels have some side effects.
- They may result in a temporary or permanent change in the skin color, especially in women who take birth control pills.
- Scarring can occur and cold sores can get reactivated.
Chemical peels involve the use of chemicals or acid to improve the appearance and condition of the skin. This procedure is an effective one and satisfactory results are obtained. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic physician.