Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Pampa HalderYour feedback matters!
Hi I have problem in my eyes can you help to leave my sun glasses bcoz I can not see close up things.
I am 23 years old suffering from migraine and my eyes are sensitive to light suggest me any medicine.
Using contact lens may alter the bacteria in eyes which may explain why contact lens users are more prone to certain eye infections.
The human eye has a normal community of bacteria that helps fight infections but a study found that contact lens usage altered the bacterial population and it more closely resembled those found on eyelid skin rather than typically found in the eyes of non - wearers.
I am 17 year old boy And I am become habitual of playing game and watching tv. After some time my e6es got sharp red and starts paining, I use my eye tubes preferred by doctors, tablets and many more but still my eyes become red. What to do Please help me.
Eyes ka catract ka opration ek saal pahle karvaya tha eyes me bahut jalan va khujli ho rahi hai inside outside both.
I have -0.75 in right eye and -0.50 in the left. I use power glasses. May I know some of eye exercises to rectify my eye error? Can you suggest me something to get rid of eyeglasses?
Recently I visited eye specialist. Eyes were dilated and examined. From the next day itself I have allergy like condition like watering of eyes, itching, swelling and redness in eyes. I am allergic to ampicillin. Please suggest a remedy. This condition persists for a week. Thank you K Shanmugam.
I am 28 years old, My problem is that when I wake up in morning in my eyes there is a pain in my eyes inside, a also I am tired at all time. But I eat some food than it will be something ok. And at evening I feel refreshed. What happens with me?
I have problem of eyes being red due to excessive use of devices which I cannot quit. What should I do?
My friend is working at a computer shop. So he want to look into computer screen most time. Now he feel body pain and his eye sight is decreased. What he want to do to become healthy?
I am 19 year old male and I am suffering from conjunctivitis. How it can be cured fastly? Please help me.
Eyelid spacer grafts are widely used by cosmetic surgeons for treating abnormalities in the lower eyelid. Spacer grafts are surgically used for tectonic support. Spacer grafts are scientific and the technology used helps in virally inactivating tissues, and also in the preservation and sterilization of tissues. They are immunologically and biologically safe. Eyelid spacer grafts are commonly used after undergoing a blepharoplasty surgery of the eyelids
When are eyelid spacer grafts used?
Many people have puffy and fat eyelids. Lower eyelid blepharoplasty is a cosmetic surgery, which effectively cures such disorders. The process involves removal of extra fat and skin from the lower eyelids and trimming of excess skin. Eyelid retraction is another condition pertaining to the eyelids, where the eyelids look like they have been pulled down. This condition arises from the removal of too much skin during blepharoplasty. Loose ligament support and excess scarring in the eyelids also lead to eyelid retraction. When this condition does not cease in the post- operational period, eyelid spacer grafts may be used.
Benefits of eyelid spacer grafts
- Eyelid spacer grafts are effective and helpful in a large number of conditions. The major benefit of spacer grafts is to repair lowered eye retraction after carrying out a blepharoplasty surgery.
- The eyelids are lengthened vertically as a result of using eyelid spacer grafts. This helps in better closure of the lids and also reduces eye irritation in patients.
- The eyelids are made to look more natural when they are in resting position. Spacer grafts are placed at the back of an eyelid. Thus, they are not visible from the outside.
- The recovery time after using eyelid spacer grafts is almost the same as most eyelid surgeries in general. The results are usually very effective.
- Eyelid space grafters are not the only ones used for repairing eyelid retraction, but these are certainly one of the most efficient ones. They give proper support to the lower eyelid, which is required for the proper closure of the eyelids and maintain proper eyelid positioning after a blepharoplasty surgery.
- Eyelid spacer grafts ensure permanent cure of eyelid retraction, and it is unlikely that this disorder will occur again after eyelid spacer grafts have been used.
- Eyelid spacer grafts have proven to be one of the best remedies for eyelid retraction, which many people experience after having a blepharoplasty surgery. There are different types of eyelid spacer grafts that will be recommended by your surgeon to correct eyelid retraction, depending on your case. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic physician.