Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pallavi Daga
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pallavi DagaYour feedback matters!
Shes the most amazing doctor I have ever consulted in my Life till date.I could literally discuss all my queries with her and she patiently explained me with everything
Very helpful, she is friend more than Dr, can trust her blindly........
It was very comfortable talking with her...
The good news is that most women who get gestational hypertension have only a mild form of the condition and don't develop it until near term (37 weeks or later). If you're in this category, you still have a somewhat higher risk of being induced or having a c-section, but other than that, you and your baby are likely to do as well as you would if you had normal blood pressure.
However, about 1 in 4 women with gestational hypertension go on to develop preeclampsia during pregnancy or labor, or soon after giving birth. And you have a 50 percent chance of getting preeclampsia if you develop gestational hypertension before 30 weeks.
Having gestational hypertension also puts you at increased risk for a number of other pregnancy complications, including intrauterine growth restriction, preterm birth, placental abruption, and stillbirth. Because of these risks, your caregiver will monitor you and your baby carefully.
I want to know the reason of fishy smell from vagina just after menstrual period and continue till full ovulation period n become less smell till the end of menstrual cycle it can b a major problem or symptom of any disease or it is normal.
Can I take Primolut N after missing my period for 1 month and having Spotting and clot discharge? How many days should I take to get my normal period?
Hii i'm 20 year old girl I have abirritate in my sex point. When I was approx 8 year old standing on a cooler stand suddenly my leg slip and I fell my sex strike on it badly I was having pain approx two days. This year on 29th feb I was having my first sex with my partner in first ejaculation he insert with out condom and others with condom bt pain was on the peak blood comes from my sex aftr 5 min my pain stops and I enjoyed I take I pill (for unwanted pregnancy) The day afer sex my pain starts and again I was having sex (with condom) on 4th march then I used to take'unwanted 72' (again to prevent pregnancy) approx 15 days after sex I was having pain regularly, then after irregularly mainly the day when I used to wear tight jeans I get abirritate in my sex point.
Hi i hav gone through tubul ligation 2 months back and i want 2 get pregnant again can u sugest home treatment bcos i dont want surgery method my tubes are not cut but they have tied.Plz answer me
My vagina used to get itching before I got my period anf after my period what happen to this can you pleased help me out.
I had intercourse on 15 and light bleeding started on 16 nd its still there and having light cramps for 4 days expected date of periods was 19.
I am pregnant 7 weeks. And my hemoglobin is low .plz suggest me some best food fruits to increase hemoglobin.
As much as you would like, an ice cream can't help you cool down in the scorching heat of this summer. Although one may argue that one feels just fine after an ice cream, the truth is that it's only temporary. Cooling foods are what you should have as they help to cool heat and cleanse toxins from the body.
Here are some of the foods that help cool down your body naturally:
- Cucumber - Not surprisingly, being 'cool as a cucumber' actually holds true. Cucumbers are fruits that help keep the body hydrated. Keeping your body cool during hot days is vital to your health as it can help prevent a number of complications such as heat strokes and dehydration. Munching on cucumber slices and hummus is a good way to beat the heat and stay cool.
- Watermelon - This quintessential beach fruit is yet another one which would help you beat the heat. This seasonal fruit acts like an internal air-conditioner, and is rich in water, helping in reducing body heat to a large extent while keeping you hydrated.
- Peaches - Peaches are not only delicious but are very rich in vitamins A and C, which help in keeping your body cool. Besides, these vitamins also help in maintaining healthy skin and provide useful calories to the body.
- Apples - Apples are fruits that help to fill you up and cool down your body at the same time. They contain about 4g of fiber and around 95 calories and are enriched with a soluble fiber called pectin, which stops hunger and helps in shedding weight.
- Pineapple - Along with banana, cucumber, and some other fruits, pineapple helps to make a healthy smoothie. These ingredients have cooling properties, which hydrate the body and help to clear the heat. Also, pineapple contains an enzyme called bromelain, which reduces inflammation in the body.
- Avoid caffeinated or carbonated beverages, alcoholic beverages, and those high in sugar - All these drinks contain preservatives, colours and sugars. They are acidic in nature and act as diuretics. They cause loss of fluids through urine.
- Do not drink very chilled liquids - They do not really help cool you down in summers, though they make you cool for some time. Drinking really cold liquids when feeling hot may lead to a slight constriction of the blood vessels in the skin and decrease heat loss, which is not advisable when trying to cool down.
Apart from this you must limit all strenuous activity, eat light, nutritious and non-fatty meals, and reduce intake of heaty vegetables and fruits, like spinach, radish, hot peppers, onions, garlic, beetroot, pineapple, grapefruit and ripe mangoes (if you cannot resist mangoes, soak them overnight in water). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian/nutritionist.