Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pallav BhattacharyaYour feedback matters!
I have itching on my skin at time of itching it become red and after some times it will disappear bt after some hrs these itching will comes another part.
How to grow beards give me some home made tips my age is 21 nd I'm not having proper beard plzz help me.
I am 25 years old I have hair loss problem from last 2 months so I want complete solution and complete treatment.
I have been suffering from Scalp Psoriasis for the past 4 years. I have tried several shampoos and treatments but they didn't work well. Still I have painful itching on my head. I keep washing my head, hair everyday even if I am in fever and cold. I don't have this psoriasis anywhere on my body except head and scalp. My scalp is getting so dry and I have symptoms are visible, thick, silvery layers of dead skin cells, soreness of the scalp, bleeding and a lot of itching, and a feeling of tightness of the scalp if large areas are covered, It causes flaking of the skin much like dandruff. Friends. Please suggest me any home, herbal treatment for this disease or any other permanent solution for this scalp psoriasis. I am looking forward your valuable answers.
I am 33 yr old. I just recovered from herpes zoster (with some pox) i've never had this desease earlier. My doctor said it because of viral attack and my immunity was low and hence cought by virus. Please guide me what to do to prevent this.
Meri jib k upar chale hote rehte h har 15 din baad iska kya reason h jabki mai fresh bhi bilkul sahi hota hun daily orr paani bhi 8 se 10 glass pi leta hu ek din me fir b aisa kyon.Pleae tell.
My skin is affected by sunlight. And gets black in color. Already my skin is black but due to Sun exposure it's gets too black and its is too oily also Please suggest me any fairness cream.
I suffer from severe hair fall, I m also hypo thyroid positive. Have tried lot of oils and herbal shampoos but of no use. Once I was recommended minoxidil 5% and after using it for a month the hair fall reduced a lot. But once I stopped using it, the problem started again. And the worst was that I had lot of hair grown on my chin. Please suggest something which is quick and lasting and has no side effects.
Hello, my wife has itching around the vulva and vagina. She does not have itching inside her vagina, its more like on the sides, the labia and also the clitoris. This itching problem is giving her the tendency to masturbate frequently. Please advise. Thanks.
I am 23 yr old man and I m suffering from blandness. I want to know is hair transplant is the only way for lost hairs? If yes then please suggest me some low cost hair transplant center in Rajasthan, delhi, Gujarat. Thanks.
Skin problems are on the rise due to stress, pollution, unhealthy eating habits, among a lot of others factors. Acne, pimples, freckles, fine lines and wrinkles are common problems people are compalining about, even the younger ones.
Flawless skin is now becoming a thing of the past.
There are certain habits, which can be followed by you on a regular basis to restore the health of your skin. Some of them are:
- Intake of vitamin C in various forms: Vitamin C is used in the collagen production process by amino acids. One of the most convenient ways of maintaining the glow of your skin is to introduce fruits and vegetables which are rich in vitamin C.
- Quit smoking: The pursuit of healthy skin necessitates immediate disengagement with smoking. This fatal habit should be avoided at all cost, as it triggers and facilitates the aging process. It also aggravates the production of free radicals in the skin which in turn adversely affects the skin.
- Less exposure to the sun: Exposure to ultraviolet rays of the sun may damage the collagen structure of the skin. It also causes tanning and increases your chance of developing skin cancer.
- Avoid sweet food: Consumption of sweets may lead to the formation of various substances, which threaten to damage the collagen structure and subsequently aggravates the aging process.
- Consume proteins: The level of oestrogen falls drastically in women after menopause, leading to the development of wrinkles. Foods, such as soy, nuts and beans minimise this effect by replenishing the level of oestrogen in the body and therefore must be incorporated in the diet
- Exercise regularly: Exercising on a regular basis improves your skin health as it increases blood circulation in the body. Consequently, it helps in delivering various nutrients to the skin, which in turn defers aging. Daily exercises also prevent the onset of various skin disorders.