Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PalYour feedback matters!
I'm usually a calm person but past two years anger issues started last 6 months whenever I get angry at someone I imagine of slapping them and hurting them in my mind but I won't react and now if I say something and people around me get annoyed or irritated of what I say I get angry on myself and beat myself and most of the time I try to control my anger just talk to myself like "what's wrong with me why people around me get irritated for a simple mistake I do etc. And sometimes when I think of all these things I start to cry I don't know what to do.
Superior Filament Hair Skin is an outstanding Hair Skin that has been the secret of many active sports enthusiasts who were struggling with hair loss. For any Lifestyle it may be active and vigorous or may be Sportsman, anyone can enjoy the benefits of feeling bare and natural Superior Filament Hair Skin.
The Superior Filament Hair Skin are made of net base system and equally with superior material which is the fine monofilament. Because of its intrinsic quality it works in wonders.
Features of Superior Filament Hair Skin:
• Fine welded monofilament,
• Transparent, reinforced poly skin perimeter,
• Undetectable base,
• Very light, strong and durable,
• Never cracks, discolor or stain,
• Made manually,
• Natural hairline,
• With or without scalloped front,
• Brush to whichever direction,
• Part on your left or right side,
• Good ventilation,
• Made for any type of hair.
1. Scalp fitting is adjustable with stitching,
2. Filling possible,
3. Lighter than filament,
4. Left/Right Partition both are possible,
5. Best quality, virgin human hair,
6. Free Partition,
7. Normal ventilation,
8. Life 12 to 18 months,
9. Less expensive.
1. Back combing is not so natural,
2. Has lesser density, hence requires filling earlier,
3. Thick base
I am an asthma patient, is it completely curable? And I am a pure vegetarian and I am very thin, so what all the foods can make me normal?
I am 22 years old, I smoke for past three years continuously, but now I stopped smoking for past one month, pls suggest me any healthy foods to repair or detoxify lungs. And tell me is there chance to attain any lung problems. Pls help me doctors. Im very confused. Im very scared about my past that I smoked. Pls clarify me.
Ankylosing spondylitis (AS) is a type of arthritis that affects the spine. This chronic disease is caused due to inflammation of the joints in the spine and usually affects young men. It causes the vertebrae to grow or fuse together, causing a rigid spine. Actually, it affects the discs in between the vertebral column. These discs get swollen, causing a limitation of spine motility. It is an autoimmune disorder and its symptoms are lower back pain and stiffness, which usually moves to the legs.
- The deformity due to AS can be mild or severe. In extreme cases, the patient gets a stooped spine.
- Early diagnosis can prevent significant deformity as well as help in controlling the pain and stiffness.
- Allopathy doesn’t really know the real reasons for this disease and here is where Ayurveda scores.
- According to Ayurveda, AS is caused due to aggravated vata or wind, which causes an imbalance in vata dosha.
Ayurvedic treatment starts with detoxification and elimination of toxins. It relies heavily on the right diet and lifestyle as well as Ayurvedic herbal preparations. The panchakarma techniques called kati vasti, sarvangadhara and patrapinda svedana are very beneficial too. The basic explanation for the disorder is that AS occurs due to an accumulation of ama or toxins in the body. Where ever ama deposits in the body, pain is caused. Ayurvedic treatments aim at digesting the ama by using herbs as medicine and balancing the aggravated vata.
- Herbs used in the treatment of AS are dry ginger (saunth), guggul, turmeric, fenugreek, ashwagandha and giloy. Gugul, curcumin, amlaki, haritaki, and ashwagandha are all very effective in treating AS.
- Avoid getting constipated and ensure proper evacuation of bowels.
- Include ghee in your diet for lubrication and for lowering the vata dosha.
- Apply heat on the affected areas to control the pain and stiffness.
- Eat light foods and strictly avoid oily foods and curd which increase ama.
- Avoid sleeping during the daytime.
- Yoga asanas like pawana muktasana, bhujangasana, dhanurasana, paschimottanasana and vakrasana should be practised regularly.
- The practice of pranayamas such as and shodhana, chandrabhedi sheethali and bhramari also helps.
- Chewing 2–3 raw garlic buds on an empty stomach in the morning with water helps in alleviating lumbar pain in AS.
- Use a powdered preparation of dried ginger root, celery seeds and cumin seeds in equal quantities with rock salt for taste, and have one teaspoon of this mixture with warm water at bedtime to reduce flatulence as well as lumbar stiffness. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
After child birth till now not get menstrual cycle so we had sex, What we need to do? Now breastfeeding full time and now completed 60 days. Please advice.
My name is shibu, I am 23 year old. Now I Will facing a problem. Hair filling problem. I don't know how to solve this issue.
Studies investigating walking as an intervention in Backache report a reduction in pain either measured immediately post-treadmill vertical walking or after a 3-week period of PBWS(partial body weight suspension) walking. Other studies that investigated the effects of physiotherapy in a chronic Backache population compared to exercise and walking treatment reported a significant difference in pain reduction in favour of the two interventions when compared to physiotherapy alone.